Does any remember Elizabeth Warren

Liz. Warren, the one that Obama didn't nominate???? That Warren? The partisan hack who no one on the right could ever support? That Warren? Hard to smoke the peace pipe with such a partisan.

From the linked article:

Warren, 63, ran for Senate after President Barack Obama decided not to nominate her as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, a Dodd-Frank centerpiece designed to help protect ordinary Americans from shoddy financial products. Warren championed the idea as a lawyer and worked as an Obama administration adviser after the law’s passage to build the agency from scratch.

and:

The question in Washington is whether Warren will come back as the partisan warrior she was when she left, or whether she will adopt the milder manner needed for deal-making and legislating.

Good choice of words for the Native American wannabe.

Last edited:
Thanks for providing the video where she embarrassed the regulators. Truth is her behavior should have embarrassed anyone listening to her war path grandstanding.

Why don't we just set up court outside Wall Street and nab everyone who comes out of the stock exchange and put them on trial. We know, after smoking the peace pipe, that they are all guilty.

Thanks for providing the video where she embarrassed the regulators. Truth is her behavior should have embarrassed anyone listening to her war path grandstanding.

Why don't we just set up court outside Wall Street and nab everyone who comes out of the stock exchange and put them on trial. We know, after smoking the peace pipe, that they are all guilty.

If asking questions is "grandstanding", I'm all for it.

As usual....you Teabaggers are pimpin' for the folks who have been....

....including yourselves.
FunnyFace6.gif

*​

So China building infrastructure it doesn't need is a reason that we shouldn't invest in needed infrastructure? I don't understand the point of this thread.

Yes, it is about time someone stands up and really gives the citizens the knowledge of who really is doing the criminal work in this country in regards to destroying the economy.

Elizabeth Warren is just another liberal that won her seat in Congress promising the welfare leeches more money on their welfare checks and more food stamps. She will last one term at the most. The American people will be tired of these handouts by 2014 and really tired of them by 2016.

talk about misinformed voters! wow, this dude takes the cake! Warren will hopefully hold the banks feet to the fire and shake some loose change out of these money grubbers. I think we can all agree thats not such a bad idea.

So you hate women, liberals, transgenders, and native Americans. Thanks for sharing that useless information in an attempt to hijack the thread, No Va.

Considering the amount of pollution coming from its factory towns, you'd think people would move to the new cities.

So what happens when their economy tanks? Will anyone outside of Asia really notice?

Elizabeth Warren is just another liberal that won her seat in Congress promising the welfare leeches more money on their welfare checks and more food stamps. She will last one term at the most. The American people will be tired of these handouts by 2014 and really tired of them by 2016.

You're just another talk radio sheep who calls himself a patriot for no apparent reason and has never had an original thought in his life.

Educate yourself.

talk about misinformed voters! wow, this dude takes the cake! Warren will hopefully hold the banks feet to the fire and shake some loose change out of these money grubbers. I think we can all agree thats not such a bad idea.

That explains why she is posturing for YouTube.

Educate yourself.

...talking about how much money China is spending on infrastructure?

I do.

Elizabeth Warren for MA | TV Ad: Rebuild - YouTube

Ever wonder what China is getting out of all that infrastructure spending?

It turns out that CBS actually asked that question.

If trouble comes in threes, then what'll be the next global market to melt down after the U.S. and Europe? Some are looking nervously at China.
China has been nothing short of a financial miracle. In just 30 years, this state-controlled economy became the world's second largest, deftly managed by government policies and decrees.
One sector the authorities concentrated on was real estate and construction. But that may have created the largest housing bubble in human history. If you go to China, it's easy to see why there's all the talk of a bubble. We discovered that the most populated nation on earth is building houses, districts and cities with no one in them.
Lesley Stahl: So this is Zhengzhou. And we are on the major highway, or the major road. And it's rush hour.
Gillem Tulloch: Yeah -
Lesley Stahl: And it's almost empty.
What did they end up with?

Lesley Stahl: Giant cities being built with people not coming to live here.
Gillem Tulloch: Yes. I think they're building somewhere between 12 and 24 new cities every single year.
Unlike our market driven economy, in China it's the government that has spent some $2 trillion to get these cities built - as a way of keeping the economy growing. The assumption is "if you build it, they'll come." But no one's coming.
China's real estate bubble - CBS News

Gotta love infrastructure though. China has everything the progressives want, centrally planned economy, massive government spending, a booming middle class, and a real estate bubble that is about to burst.

Have you been to Shanghai?

I have.

It's an amazing city.

They have a MagLev train that whisks you out to the country side in a quarter of the time it takes to drive to the same place.

They are doing some amazing things. Doesn't mean they will get all of it right.

But they are modernizing..and fast.

Have you been to Seattle? I have, it is a beautiful city, that doesn't make Detroit any less of a hell hole, does it?

Did you even read the article I linked to where 60 Minutes found entire cities that were uninhabited despite the fancy trains and the brand new roads, none of them were named Shanghai. You really should try reading before you comment, it makes you look a lot less like an idiot.

I do.

If trouble comes in threes, then what'll be the next global market to melt down after the U.S. and Europe? Some are looking nervously at China.
China has been nothing short of a financial miracle. In just 30 years, this state-controlled economy became the world's second largest, deftly managed by government policies and decrees.
One sector the authorities concentrated on was real estate and construction. But that may have created the largest housing bubble in human history. If you go to China, it's easy to see why there's all the talk of a bubble. We discovered that the most populated nation on earth is building houses, districts and cities with no one in them.
Lesley Stahl: So this is Zhengzhou. And we are on the major highway, or the major road. And it's rush hour.
Gillem Tulloch: Yeah -
Lesley Stahl: And it's almost empty.

Lesley Stahl: Giant cities being built with people not coming to live here.
Gillem Tulloch: Yes. I think they're building somewhere between 12 and 24 new cities every single year.
Unlike our market driven economy, in China it's the government that has spent some $2 trillion to get these cities built - as a way of keeping the economy growing. The assumption is "if you build it, they'll come." But no one's coming.

Gotta love infrastructure though. China has everything the progressives want, centrally planned economy, massive government spending, a booming middle class, and a real estate bubble that is about to burst.

You don't know why there is a RE bubble in China, do you?

You believe that those empty buildings were part of China's Stimulus package, don't you?

You need to do more research, mate.

I'd explain it to you but you'll probably only believe it if you discover the truth on your own.

Let me give you one clue that might lead you to the truth.

Look up the average savings of the Chincese people in comparison to that of the average American.

From that you ought to be able to learn why there are so many empty buildings in China.

I believe all of that? What else do I believe?

I do.

You don't know why there is a RE bubble in China, do you?

You believe that those empty buildings were part of China's Stimulus package, don't you?

You need to do more research, mate.

I'd explain it to you but you'll probably only believe it if you discover the truth on your own.

Let me give you one clue that might lead you to the truth.

Look up the average savings of the Chincese people in comparison to that of the average American.

From that you ought to be able to learn why there are so many empty buildings in China.

That's the trouble with Cherry picking..closer inspection generally screws up the argument. The bottom line is..that China is going to have to liberalize it's government in order to really have a fair and equitable society.

Manically building stuff that people can't afford to make use of isn't going to bring them into the present.

Who are you accusing of cherry picking here, editic or 60 Minutes?

Forum List

Back