Dodgers Remove Gay 'Nun' Group From Pride Night

It means nature doesn't have a right way or a wrong way to be. The same nature that is responsible for biological life is the same nature that is responsible for the meteor that strikes and wipes it all out. It isn't doing any of these things on purpose, it's just following physics.
You hit on it, nature has no right or wrong way. IOW nature has to either be right or wrong or a combination? That smacks of intelligent order. Oh yeah, and 'physics' is nothing but order. It seeks to define the obvious order of forces and things on the Earth and space.

You hit on it, nature has no right or wrong way. IOW nature has to either be right or wrong or a combination? That smacks of intelligent order.
How does no right or wrong way to be translate for you into either right or wrong? I'm rejecting any and all moral judgments with that statement. Whether something exists objectively in nature is determined by whether we can observe it or not, either directly or it by it affects on objects we can see.

You seem to be hung up on me saying homosexuality exists throughout the animal kingdom and keep going back to animals. Homosexual humans exist. If same sex animals, which humans are, we are animals evolved from great apes, I'm sorry but that's a fact.... but if men bring attracted to and having sex with other men and women being attracted to and having sex with other women isn't how you're defining homosexuality than how are you defining it?
you stated that homosexuality exists in nature? Now you say it does not.

you stated that homosexuality exists in nature? Now you say it does not.
No that's not what I said. Let me try this again since you seem an especially dense Bingo. Pigs, dogs, and humans are all animals and all a part of nature. Homosexuality exists in each of these species including many others.

No that's not what I said. Let me try this again since you seem an especially dense Bingo. Pigs, dogs, and humans are all animals and all a part of nature. Homosexuality exists in each of these species including many others.
Homosexuality does exist in pigs and dogs. Again you are confused. Just cause you see dry humping in animals that does not mean it is homosexuality.

Humans are humans, period. Not animals.

Homosexuality does exist in pigs and dogs. Again you are confused. Just cause you see dry humping in animals that does not mean it is homosexuality.

Humans are humans, period. Not animals.
Listen, I don't really care if you want to dismiss two male pigs or dogs engaging in intercourse as not being signs of homosexuality. Do you want to restrict homosexuality as only existing in humans? Fine you Bingo. For the fake of this stupid argument let's assume that. Now what? It exists in humans what's unnatural about it?

Nuns should not be queer any more than they should be straight.

If the nuns call themselves gay or whatever they ain't doing it right.

How does no right or wrong way to be translate for you into either right or wrong? I'm rejecting any and all moral judgments with that statement. Whether something exists objectively in nature is determined by whether we can observe it or not, either directly or it by it affects on objects we can see.
I didn’t say either right or wrong. Read my post again and this time read it all. We can observe organization in nature, which is antithetical to ‘blind’ design.

I didn’t say either right or wrong. Read my post again and this time read it all. We can observe organization in nature, which is antithetical to ‘blind’ design.
In what way? If nature is comprised of matter and energy and matter and energy react together in various ways depending on the type of matter or energy or interaction then what is antithetical about biological life carrying on blindly without intent or purpose? All life on earth can be nothing more than a chemical reaction running its course.

In what way? If nature is comprised of matter and energy and matter and energy react together in various ways depending on the type of matter or energy or interaction then what is antithetical about biological life carrying on blindly without intent or purpose? All life on earth can be nothing more than a chemical reaction running its course.
Matter and energy are organized into various forms. Look at the elemental chart. The Sun emits energy in the form of photons which is organized energy. A chemical reaction is organized.

Listen, I don't really care if you want to dismiss two male pigs or dogs engaging in intercourse as not being signs of homosexuality. Do you want to restrict homosexuality as only existing in humans? Fine you Bingo. For the fake of this stupid argument let's assume that. Now what? It exists in humans what's unnatural about it?
What is un-natural about putting your member up a hole designed for the one way exit of human waste? Now you are being ridiculous.

pigs and dogs, of the same sex do not engage in sexual intercourse, you are mistaking dry humping for sex, not the same thing

Matter and energy are organized into various forms. Look at the elemental chart. The Sun emits energy in the form of photons which is organized energy. A chemical reaction is organized.
None of which implies a purposeful organizer.

What is un-natural about putting your member up a hole designed for the one way exit of human waste? Now you are being ridiculous.
No. You're avoiding answering the question. Calling me ridiculous is an ad hominem, not a rational counter.
pigs and dogs, of the same sex do not engage in sexual intercourse, you are mistaking dry humping for sex, not the same thing.
I don't know what you mean by dry humping. I'm taking about male penetration of another male for sexual pleasure.

None of which implies a purposeful organizer.
Well, they certainly seem to have a purpose and they are certainly organized which is the opposite of random blindness. The fact is, we really don't know yet here you are proclaiming to know what no one else knows.

No. You're avoiding answering the question. Calling me ridiculous is an ad hominem, not a rational counter.

I don't know what you mean by dry humping. I'm taking about male penetration of another male for sexual pleasure.
if you do not know what I mean by dry humping, than you really have zero understanding of what you think you know

if you think male dogs allow another male to penetrate their asshole, or any other male animal is allowing their asshole to be penetrated, than you have a very vivid imagination not based in any way with reality.

Which only matters if your concern is procreation. People have sex for reasons beyond procreation. Try not to cry too much about it.

There is never anything wrong with thinking too much.

How could homosexuality exist if nature didn't allow for it?

No one gives a shit what you think you Bingo. You lost. The mainstream world recognizes the legitimacy of homosexuality.
1. It's not matter of "matters" It is matter of simply what is.

2. Oh, YES there most certainly IS something wrong with thinking too much, and isnt it clear that liberals would not think so. Because this is what they SO OFTEN do, and why they so often screw things up. Many things are evidently clear in simple form, yet liberals keep tugging at them, rearranging them, redefining them, and eventually come up with things that are distorted & flat out deranged (Ex. reparations to 2023 blacks, releasing criminals 1 day after an attempted murder, men in women's sports)

3. By people being stupid, defining things wrongly, and changing them to an unnatural way. Duh!

4. HA HA. NO, deluded, brainwashed, poor soul information- deprived victim of liberal OMISSION/DISTORTION media. OVERWHELMINGLY, the world does NOT recognize homosexuality as legitimate. Only those who have been DUPED by an onslaught of leftist mainstream media, idiotic so-called "Pride' displays (designed to deflect away SHAME), and politicians who pander for VOTES, are sucker enough to believe that.
YOU can try all you want, but you can never change reality to what you would like it to be.

Last edited:
So you pretty much can't argue that the butt sex or the blow job is 'unnatural", because a lot of straight people do it... so let's move on, shall we?

I think it's more along the lines of men have a bigger stigma against homosexuality than women do.

Personally, it doesn't appeal to me, but I'm not one to judge.

The real problem is the Plutocrats have used homophobia and transphobia for decades to get stupid people like you to vote against your own interests. That there's someone doing the gay stuff out there has no real effect on your life. But you get angry about it anyway.

Meanwhile the wealthy keep taking more and more of the wealth you create, and each generation has less than the one before it. And you just hum along being upset that you have to use someone's preferred pronouns.

Okay, so now you've moved away from "it's unnatural" to "it's against man's law!"

Fair enough.

Okay, there's reason why murder and rape are illegal. They do real harm to other human beings.

But if everyone in the homosexual relationship is a consenting adult, um, I'm just not seeing the problem here.
Whatever you say; Oh Ye who prefers poopy pecker.

Forum List

Back