Dodgers Remove Gay 'Nun' Group From Pride Night

Sure. Let me dumb it down for you. Humans have all sorts of natural relationships that don't have anything to do with continuing the cycles of life. We have relationships with people we work with. Relationships with friends and neighbors. We're a social species so diverse relationships are perfectly natural to us. On top of that even some heterosexual relationships are incapable of continuing the cycle of life due to infertility. If you want to understand whether or not something is natural simply ask yourself if nature allows it. If nature allows it then it is natural. Nature allows for homosexuality, infertility and platonic relationships and therefore they are natural.
What's next? Bestiality? Pedophilia?

"Hurr Durr I let muh genitalia and perverted ways rule my life."

Talk about devolvement of society. People cannot continue if everyone's homosexual.

It's anathema to the survival of the human race.

Sure. Let me dumb it down for you. Humans have all sorts of natural relationships that don't have anything to do with continuing the cycles of life. We have relationships with people we work with. Relationships with friends and neighbors. We're a social species so diverse relationships are perfectly natural to us. On top of that even some heterosexual relationships are incapable of continuing the cycle of life due to infertility. If you want to understand whether or not something is natural simply ask yourself if nature allows it. If nature allows it then it is natural. Nature allows for homosexuality, infertility and platonic relationships and therefore they are natural.
Nature doesn't really like homosexuality, otherwise same sexes would be capable of procreating with each other which has nothing to do with allowing anything.

Nature doesn't really like homosexuality,
Nature doesn't care at all about homosexuality. It doesnt care about a meteor hitting this rock and wiping out most life. It doesnt care if environments change and species go extinct. Its not a conscious entity with motives or goals. You care about homosexuality.
otherwise same sexes would be capable of procreating with each other which has nothing to do with allowing anything.
Homosexuals aren't infertile. They still have the capability to reproduce by mixing their gametes with that of the opposite sex they're just unlikely to desire to, at least in the traditional way.

What's next? Bestiality? Pedophilia?
What do you mean what's next you Bingo? Express a complete thought. I'm not responsible for what nature creates. Nature created people who are sexually attracted to children. If it didn't we wouldn't need laws and police officers and courts to help protect children from them because they wouldn't exist.
"Hurr Durr I let muh genitalia and perverted ways rule my life."
Hurr Durr, is about all you can muster for a an argument huh? I don't even know what your argument is.
Talk about devolvement of society. People cannot continue if everyone's homosexual.
Thankfully we humans are pretty ingenious. We've developed this method of in vitro fertilization so in the wild ass scenario where everyone in the world turned gay there would still be an option for people who wanted to have kids.
It's anathema to the survival of the human race.
Which might be your concern but there's no evidence our survival is of any concern to nature.

What do you mean what's next you Bingo? Express a complete thought. I'm not responsible for what nature creates. Nature created people who are sexually attracted to children. If it didn't we wouldn't need laws and police officers and courts to help protect children from them because they wouldn't exist.

Hurr Durr, is about all you can muster for a an argument huh? I don't even know what your argument is.

Thankfully we humans are pretty ingenious. We've developed this method of in vitro fertilization so in the wild ass scenario where everyone in the world turned gay there would still be an option for people who wanted to have kids.

Which might be your concern but there's no evidence our survival is of any concern to nature.
Expecting a reduce number of hetero couples to keep the species going with all of the trial and tribulations of marriage while others suffer consequences from the same and/or party for irresponsible ways is selfish and cannot endure.

1. It's not matter of "matters" It is matter of simply what is.
If it's something it's made of matter and/ or energy.
2. Oh, YES there most certainly IS something wrong with thinking too much, and isnt it clear that liberals would not think so. Because this is what they SO OFTEN do, and why they so often screw things up. Many things are evidently clear in simple form, yet liberals keep tugging at them, rearranging them, redefining them, and eventually come up with things that are distorted & flat out deranged (Ex. reparations to 2023 blacks, releasing criminals 1 day after an attempted murder, men in women's sports)
Maybe with all those jumbled, incoherent thoughts of yours you should take a break from thinking to much. 😄
3. By people being stupid, defining things wrongly, and changing them to an unnatural way. Duh!
Duh! Isn't a counter argument you dumb Bingo.
4. HA HA. NO, deluded, brainwashed, poor soul information- deprived victim of liberal OMISSION/DISTORTION media. OVERWHELMINGLY, the world does NOT recognize homosexuality as legitimate. Only those who have been DUPED by an onslaught of leftist mainstream media, idiotic so-called "Pride' displays (designed to deflect away SHAME), and politicians who pander for VOTES, are sucker enough to believe that.
YOU can try all you want, but you can never change reality to what you would like it to be.
:itsok:

Expecting a reduce number of hetero couples to keep the species going with all of the trial and tribulations of marriage while others suffer consequences from the same and/or party for irresponsible ways is selfish and cannot endure.
What is this scenario you clowns keep fantasizing about and expecting me to take seriously? Homosexuals are a tiny percentage of our population. There is no rational scenario where that changes, let alone where everyone suddenly becomes gay. You morons are fear mongering in lieu of an actual argument. You can't prove nature cares about homosexuality by making up wild ass scenarios. Why doesn't one of you Bingos try your hand at a rational argument for once?

Nature doesn't care at all about homosexuality. It doesnt care about a meteor hitting this rock and wiping out most life. It doesnt care if environments change and species go extinct. Its not a conscious entity with motives or goals. You care about homosexuality.

Homosexuals aren't infertile. They still have the capability to reproduce by mixing their gametes with that of the opposite sex they're just unlikely to desire to, at least in the traditional way.
No one cares about homosexuality except homosexuals. Homosexuals have to go hetro to procreate they cannot do that on their own, idiot.

No one cares about homosexuality except homosexuals. Homosexuals have to go hetro to procreate they cannot do that on their own, idiot.
You can't procreate homosexually is a scientifically sound statement. No one would argue against that. Homosexuals can't procreate homosexually and therefore go against nature is you trying to editorialize on nature's behalf.

You can't procreate homosexually is a scientifically sound statement. No one would argue against that. Homosexuals can't procreate homosexually and therefore go against nature is you trying to editorialize on nature's behalf.
Nature does not create homosexuals. Therefore one can say homosexuality is contrary to nature.

If it's something it's made of matter and/ or energy.

Maybe with all those jumbled, incoherent thoughts of yours you should take a break from thinking to much. 😄

Duh! Isn't a counter argument you dumb Bingo.

:itsok:
1. Dodge

2. Not jumbled or incoherent at all, to people whose brains aren't jumbled and incoherent. I'm sure most USMB readers understood it perfectly well.

3. Which is why the 14 words in front of it were there. The "Duh!" part was merely a comment on your asininity. Duh!

Forum List

Back