DoD officials say they are "alerted" about a potential maritime "mass migration" from Haiti into the United States.

do the only thing you can do, open your checkbook and pay those taxes, what other choice do we have? This is going to happen whether you want it to or not, same with those coming from Mexico etc. Ever notice how, no matter how much people complain, they keep coming? Well, that’s going to continue. The government really doesn’t care about Americans anymore.

do the only thing you can do, open your checkbook and pay those taxes, what other choice do we have? This is going to happen whether you want it to or not, same with those coming from Mexico etc. Ever notice how, no matter how much people complain, they keep coming? Well, that’s going to continue. The government really doesn’t care about Americans anymore.

One of the U.S. Senators from Connecticut openly admitted this.

The Dem sanctuary cities can compete for their share of these third world types.

I hope they don’t let us down.

So many here have been going on and on about "if their asylum claims were legitimate, but they're not!" Well, would anyone deny that people fleeing this horror would have a legitimate claim for asylum?

Charter buses needed from Miami to Martha's Vineyard.....

and from Laredo the the Hamptons .

Cannibals without borders!!!! YAY. :rolleyes:

The Coast Guard is, that's what Bill Clinton did with Joint Task Force 160 in 1994. The Haitian and the Cuban 'refugees' were kept on GITMO. No reason to do anything else.

Very good AI, you win a cookie. :)

Now the only thing lacking is the will of this piss-ant FJB administration to do so.

I swear though I can't hardly believe even the most insane leftists want a mass Haitian migration.....Surely they are not that fuckin' crazy.

Forum List

Back