DOD Medical data shows 988% increase in neurological, cardiac issues over last year

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
And yet the leadership is trying to cover for the vaccines and their mandate to force all soldiers to get them.

01BCEEE8-2104-426C-A3B2-353BD6796636.jpeg

I’m sure colfax_m will just tell us this is all a conspiracy theory, even though the data is directly from the Department of Defense.

And yet the leadership is trying to cover for the vaccines and their mandate to force all soldiers to get them.

View attachment 600151

I’m sure colfax_m will just tell us this is all a conspiracy theory, even though the data is directly from the Department of Defense.
So Renz made a 'dent' in the system Hawk?

~S~

Oh yes, it cannot be the vaccine. It’s Safe & Effective®, so no one can question it.

I’m sure you’ll conjure up a reasonable explanation for the huge increase in medical issues.
Anti-vaxers overcrowded hospitals preventing treatment of other diseases & injuries.

Anti-vaxers overcrowded hospitals preventing treatment of other diseases & injuries.
In the military where vaccines were mandatory and they get treated on base?

How fucking dumb are you?

Trump allowed military to go to civilian sick care system instead of Base & VA well care system.
Allowing them doesn’t mean that’s the only option. It’s literally more options than what they had before. Try again.

View attachment 600151

It really has to be the vaccine. :abgg2q.jpg: look like you are loopy.

The shot goblin says the best prevention is to stick your finger up your ass every hour, on the hour, and smell it.

If it smells like shit you're fine..... the jabs are working!

Do it in public where you have witnesses. It's more effective when other people validate it.

Forum List

Back