doctors speak out on corona virus

LA RAM FAN thank you for the links. Can't watch all the videos right now and have seen similar from the same peoples but some new faces I did not know in all you posted. Great additions!

RodISHI Glad to see my posting info did not go to waste. I always did post them there so it would be there for others to read if they were interested,it was there for them if they were,but if that did not happen I was doing it for my own benefit and knew they would not go to waste sense I found it all too much important stuff that needs to be read and i could go back and look at it later on wanting to make sure it was always there for me to read in the future as well.

sense you took the time to read those,the others you HAVE not read yet,you should go back and read the other stuff i posted previously as well. maybe go through one article a day till you finish them all.:cool:

Last edited:
RodISHI Glad to see my posting info did not go to waste. I always did post them there so it would be there for others to read but if that did not happen I was doing it for my own benefit and and knew they would not go to waste sense I found it all too much important stuff that needs to be read and i could go back and look at it later on wanting to make sure it was always there for me to read in tghe future as well.

sense you took the time to read those,the others you HAVE not read yet,you should go back and read the other stuff i posted previously as well. maybe go through one article a day till you finish them all.:cool:
I generally go through about 40 to 100 a day of studies, articles and info searching plus all the emails when I get a day on the net. I just can't do videos at the moment; maybe later though. I get about ten days at the first of the month then it slows to a crawl on videos.

People wrongly alot sainthood on doctors and nurses, when in fact most of these people are in it for the money, the ego trip, and the power of a "prestigious" position. Not many people in the medical fields are in those jobs for the love of helping others.

Most doctors are no better than politicians nowadays. They will do and say anything if it means and extra buck in their pockets.

I work for one of the most corrupt healthcare companies in the USA. The doctors that "run" this company are ego-maniacal, money grubbing, and EXTREME hypocrites!! Not to mention liars, cheats, and frauds! What they do, they do for MONEY and nothing else!! They don't care who they have to crush, sellout, get rid of, or destroy to get that money either.

Don't put any stock into anything "doctors and nurses" say.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler thank you. So many 'professionals' like that these days. A dear old friend once told me when I asked what was wrong with attorneys that, "When they lowered the standards it all went down hill". I asked him to explain better. Gist of it all was the standards for admissions were lowered for the university could make more. That was over 30 years ago and it hasn't improved any. I'm pretty certain the medical field is the same; cranking out people giving them degrees because they can pay well; not because they will be good at what they do.

a couple more items for you to enjoy RodISHI

btw did you like that musical video i referred you to,did it give you goosebumps?

Last edited:
This is old news. They've already been debunked and dismissed. If I'm not mistaken, one of them believes in demon sperm and alien DNA. The female doctor speaking at the mic was dismissed from her hospital.
Dear JackOfNoTrades
There are also doctors like Dr. Joseph Varron running very successful Hospital ICU and Covid treatment who are promoting masks, vaccines, social distancing AND Hydroxychloroquine.

ALL available means of reducing rates and risks of worse reactions, spread or infections.

Why not support the best use of ALL options that people have found works best for them?

As for www.DrStellaMD.com

1. Yes the HCQ combined with other supplements such as blood thinners/steroids to address blood clots and inflammation IS reducing both hospitalizations and death risks.

2. As for demonic voices, sickness, deliverance and curing schizophrenia and mental illness: This is being studied medically, and yes people have reported cure from schizophrenia and other disorders.

I am interested in further and formal medical R&D studies.

My family had a history of schizophrenia on my dad's side. Two brothers have suffered conflicts that led to requiring medication. When I realized the spiritual patterns were passed down and repeating, I immediately sought spiritual counseling and family therapy.

I found out about Christian spiritual healing that helped me get rid of negative oppressive and addictive tendencies from the past, and has also helped save friends of mine suffering much worse addictions like alcoholic, drug or sex abuse. I believe studies into this field will save lives, and reform our medical care, mental health and criminal justice systems.
www.christianhealingmin.org

Dr. Stella said a lot of symbolic things that science would represent in more specific realistic terms.

I wouldn't call it "alien" but yes there are spiritual levels of negative energy and influences that are on a higher dimensional level.

The demonic voices that drove Andrea Yates or David Berkowitz to kill innocent people are measurable as negative energy like a virus that invades and distorts neural perception in the brain.
www.ariseandshine.org

These abnormal disorders can be detected, treated and cured instead of merely suppressing or manipulating the symptoms.
www.healingisyours.com

Last edited:
A recent Rasmussen poll revealed that 58% of the American people view the news media as “the enemy of the people.”

Think about that a moment. The Enemy of the People.

It’s astonishing really, particularly in light of how they were once revered. In fact, the news media had so earned the reputation of keeping an honest account of the three branches of government, they were bestowed the lofty title, “The Fourth Estate.”

In light of this, we are not at all surprised at the newly published hit piece on AFLDS by Time Magazine and NBC News.

Time and NBC, supported by billions of advertising dollars from Big Pharma and Big Government, are maliciously attacking AFLDS’ solutions to the real problems people face, including….

Offering alternative, cost-effective health solutions through our tele-med link that challenges the Big Government/Big Pharma narrative that only the shots and multiple follow up booster shots will protect people from Covid-19;

Advocating for early treatment usage of ivermectin, proven to work across the globe, yet this scientific truth is suppressed by the same media attacking AFLDS; and,

Proving, with the CDC’s own data, that vaccines will not protect people from delta and future variants, and have serious side effects, including death.

Our message directly contradicts Big Government, Big Pharma, and Big Media, including the censors of Silicon Valley—Twitter, Facebook and Google.

You can read AFLDS’ full response to Time and NBC here.

Forum List

Back