Doctors and the Medical Profession Were Killing COVID Patients

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Now they are claiming it was to stop the spread of the Wuhan virus, but in reality, it was to protect themselves. Then some went and made a Tik-Tok video.

The prime directive of Doctors is: First, do no harm. They tossed that out the window in 2020 and killed thousands.

I wonder if those feeling "awful" only came recently to these people. Probably.

At the time, he said, doctors and nurses feared the virus would spread through hospitals. “We were intubating sick patients very early. Not for the patients’ benefit, but in order to control the epidemic and to save other patients,” Dr. Iwashyna said “That felt awful.”​

1622149784453.png

Paid by the government to diagnose a patient with COVID and close down the hospital to all other patients thus lessening the work load.

What more could a professional doctor who wants the government to pay off their college education ask for.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
While I agree that we now know that too many people were put on vents, I doubt many of the cases were to protect everybody else. It was more likely because there was such tremendous fear of the unknown paired with people who had a sore throat one day and were dead the next that they did it out of an abundance of caution with more seriously ill patients.

While I agree that we now know that too many people were put on vents, I doubt many of the cases were to protect everybody else. It was more likely because there was such tremendous fear of the unknown paired with people who had a sore throat one day and were dead the next that they did it out of an abundance of caution with more seriously ill patients.

Nice s-t-r-e-t-c-h!

Nice s-t-r-e-t-c-h!

If they were afraid it would spread through the hospital, they would have sent them home with a flashlight and some fish tank cleaner.

Nice s-t-r-e-t-c-h!

If they were afraid it would spread through the hospital, they would have sent them home with a flashlight and some fish tank cleaner.

That's why Cuomo sent them to nursing homes. Out of an abundance of caution! :lmao:

Paired with cash incentive according to nurses who witnessed it

I guess we are back to regurgitating the government paid hospitals more if the person was dianosed with COVID whether they had it or not and even more than that if they ventilated them conspiracy, huh?

I guess we are back to regurgitating the government paid hospitals more if the person was dianosed with COVID whether they had it or not and even more than that if they ventilated them conspiracy, huh?
Posted the eyewitness account......truth is inconvenient

Forum List

Back