Doctors Say Flu Cases Are the Lowest in Recorded History!

But you can save lives by always masking and always social distancing, why not to help a death toll drop zero. Don't we do the right thing because it is the right thing to do? Wouldn't the right thing be always masking and social distancing?
The cost would be too high, especially given you’d have to do it every single year.

COVID’s pandemic will end. We won’t be masking and social distancing much more than this summer/fall.

Wash your hands all the time in fear of Bat flu and no doubt the common flu will diminish ... along with being afraid to get any official quarantine false positive Covid diagnosis.

I don't quite grok how washing one's hands frequently should reduce one's fear of being quarantined due to a false Covid diagnosis. The PCR test is not affected by hand-washing, unless one aggressively picks one's nose without washing one's hands just prior to the test....

The state of Washington has no recorded flu deaths this flu season. The findings are consistent all over the world.

Anyone want to guess why this is? Odd that it would drop so dramatically isn't it? Has there been a miracle break through that we haven't heard about?

What’s your theory? Are you also a Covid denier?

I don't deny Covid, I tested positive back in November. I just find it odd that a state goes from 120 to 250 deaths per year down to zero. I am questioning if we are being given the truth or is the medical profession lazy or if these are the true and correct numbers. I'm curious on this anomaly.

I like you as a poster, but I don’t think we’re being lied to. There’s no rationale explanation for the government wanting to lie to us.

That is the only reason I haven't bought into the theory, however I can't see no flu deaths this year. The anomaly of it is suspicious.

But you can save lives by always masking and always social distancing, why not to help a death toll drop zero. Don't we do the right thing because it is the right thing to do? Wouldn't the right thing be always masking and social distancing?
The cost would be too high, especially given you’d have to do it every single year.

COVID’s pandemic will end. We won’t be masking and social distancing much more than this summer/fall.
I hope you are right, I believe we will be seeing masks into next year and I am not sure sporting or concert venues will packed houses anymore.

Masks work, proof positive.

Yet places like California and New York, where mask mandates are strict and nearly universally obeyed, have far worse Covid infection, hospitalization, and death rates than other states where mandates are either non-existent or loosely enforced. Why?
Overall, California is 26th in Covid deaths (Texas is 24th). North Dakota is Number One and South Dakota is Number Two. Those two states rejected any precautions until late summer, iirc.

You've got this all backwards. Yes, California has had the most deaths; they also have the largest population. To compare impact on a state, you count deaths per 100,000 residents.

Okay, let's run the numbers:

Reported Flu Deaths over the last few years:
2019-2020: 22,000
2018-2019: 34,000
2017-2018: 61,000
2016-2017: 38,000
2015-2016: 23,000

Reported COVID Deaths:
2020-2021 so far: 511,000

So let's take the worst number of flu deaths (2017-2018) and subtract them ALL from the COVID deaths:
511,000- 61,000 =450,000.

So, 450,000 COVID deaths, at the very least. MAGA.

Source: Burden of Influenza.

Problem is fatal comorbidity conditions were suddenly ignored.

I hope you are right, I believe we will be seeing masks into next year and I am not sure sporting or concert venues will packed houses anymore.
Largely depends on how many people get vaccinated. The more people are vaccinated, the more circulating virus falls, the quicker people feel safe going out.

Wash your hands all the time in fear of Bat flu and no doubt the common flu will diminish ... along with being afraid to get any official quarantine false positive Covid diagnosis.

I don't quite grok how washing one's hands frequently should reduce one's fear of being quarantined due to a false Covid diagnosis. The PCR test is not affected by hand-washing, unless one aggressively picks one's nose without washing one's hands just prior to the test....
Two different ideas ... related to the same subject of reported flu.

Last edited:

Two different ideas ... related to the same subject of reported flu.

Yes, they are two different ideas, but I still don't see how washing hands alleviates the fear that overzealous public bureaucrats will quarantine one for a bogus test. They haven't proven themselves to be scientifically adept, competent, and ethical. At this point, they have destroyed quite a bit of trust which will be difficult to regain, imo.

Problem is fatal comorbidity conditions were suddenly ignored.
Yeah, you just made that up.
Actually it was reported by several physicians one of whom was Minnesota State Sen. Scott Jensen early on.
Spare me your dishonest horseshit. If you cared about arguing to authority, you would already have sided with the vast majority of doctors and scientists and would not be peddling this nonsense. What a couple doctors reported has absolutely nothing to do with why you are peddling this nonsense.

Largely depends on how many people get vaccinated. The more people are vaccinated, the more circulating virus falls, the quicker people feel safe going out.

I don't think it is up to the people, it s up to the government.

I don't think it is up to the people, it s up to the government.
The government is going to make decisions based on the realities of the pandemic. The realities of the pandemic are based largely on the decisions the people make.

Forum List

Back