Johnson and Johnson has the first single dose shot

FDA clears Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose shot, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine - Baltimore Sun

So far it looks promising. It is a single dose and it is easier to transport to locations. It last 3 months in refrigeration. Studies have been done that look good but I would still like to wait and see.

Still I think that it is the one I am going to get.

I noticed they've bumped the efficacy rating in the US up to 72% over the last couple of days (when they first released the numbers, it was 67% average).
Either way, you may not have a choice in what vaccine you get (depending on what state you live in). Still, something is better than nothing.

FDA clears Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose shot, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine - Baltimore Sun

So far it looks promising. It is a single dose and it is easier to transport to locations. It last 3 months in refrigeration. Studies have been done that look good but I would still like to wait and see.

Still I think that it is the one I am going to get.

I noticed they've bumped the efficacy rating in the US up to 72% over the last couple of days (when they first released the numbers, it was 67% average).
Either way, you may not have a choice in what vaccine you get (depending on what state you live in). Still, something is better than nothing.

I should have a choice and I will have a choice unless it become problematic Then it will be oh well, might as well get it done. .

Forum List

Back