Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
You saw it used firsthand?
In the early days, but I can’t remember the last time I saw it used.
Did it work?
Hard to know.

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
Did it work?
Hard to know.
Therein lies the problem.

LOL

Yeah, you go with that nutcase...

I'll go with an informed doctor...

LMAO @ the Daily Beast ...

You keep parroting the Fake News MSM ....

We ALL understand Leftist ARE NOT capable of independent thought !!!

SMH @ all crazy shit Leftist believe .....

Her sermons are publicly available.

You guys should be embarrassed.
Ok stick to the argument.. or can you? Lol
The argument is you’re glomming onto a fringe doctor without having any idea who she is.
Ok how does that disprove her 350 patients that recovered because of trumps miracle drug? Stick to the argument if you want to talk to her personal life go start another thread
When she presents proof of it, we can talk. But I wouldn’t take the word of someone with such fringe views.
She did, google keeps deleting it

The Tech giants promised that they would delete any info that didn't exactly concur with the Chinese-WHO findings.
They keep their promises pretty well.
Almost as well as they keep bubble people in the dark.
You idiots are why this country is so dysfunctional.
youre projecting again,,,
Says the people promoting a doctor who claims ovarian cysts are from demon sex and ridiculing anyone who points this out.

I wish that were sarcasm, but that’s what’s actually happening here.
so when you cant prove the message wrong you attack the messenger,,,,figures,,,
Well, her entire message relies on her credibility so it’s necessary to assess.

Don't assess it.
Never ever take the medicine.

The better question is why don’t you ever assess anyone’s credibility? You should, otherwise you’ll keep looking like idiots by promoting fringe doctors like this.
there are 100's of other doctors making the same claim,,,why are you ignoring them???

Because that’s not how evidence based medicine works.
WHAT!!!!

Thats exactly how it works,,,

you take the evidence of several studies/opinions and make a conclusion,,,

youre taking the evidence from a single source and ignoring all the others and attacking the messenger,,,

LOL

The argument is you’re glomming onto a fringe doctor without having any idea who she is.
Ok how does that disprove her 350 patients that recovered because of trumps miracle drug? Stick to the argument if you want to talk to her personal life go start another thread
When she presents proof of it, we can talk. But I wouldn’t take the word of someone with such fringe views.

The Tech giants promised that they would delete any info that didn't exactly concur with the Chinese-WHO findings.
Says the people promoting a doctor who claims ovarian cysts are from demon sex and ridiculing anyone who points this out.

Don't assess it.

The better question is why don’t you ever assess anyone’s credibility? You should, otherwise you’ll keep looking like idiots by promoting fringe doctors like this.
there are 100's of other doctors making the same claim,,,why are you ignoring them???

You, and Faun should definitely not be hypocrites and take it then.

LOL

no it doesnt,,and there are other opinions that match hers,,,
Sure it does. She tells me she’s cured hundreds with hydroxychloroquine. Should I believe her?
shes not the only one claiming that success,,,
There are now over 70 studies and the average succsess rates on early intervention are all above 90%.
you know they wont let facts get in the way of their political agenda,,,
All they have left is censorship and attacking the individual.. The Science and Data are very clear, when used early it has a very good outcome. Once the body starts attacking itself the success rate drops to about 60% and other drugs like Remdesiver are excellent and get that number back up to around 80%.

LOL

Don't assess it.

WHAT!!!!

youre taking the evidence from a single source and ignoring all the others and attacking the messenger,,,

They are not bubble approved sources.

Did it work?
Hard to know.
Exactly. It requires rigorous analysis.

What I do know, is that we aren’t really using it and our mortality rate is improving.

LOL

Don't assess it.

WHAT!!!!

This is a thread about a group of doctors that Trump was promoting that has done no such thing.

Standing in front of a microphone and claiming something worked is not evidence based medicine.

Did it work?
Hard to know.
My thought is if there are no to minimal side effects then take it. But I am not a doctor. I have had COVID. Didn't need drugs to get rid of it.

The real issue is that our country is fat and unhealthy and neither party is discussing it. Fattest country in the world. It is a shame. And what do we do? We close all the gyms but leave liquor stores open and now deliver food in multiple ways. So we get fatter and more unhealthy, which is what virus prey on.

Pretty stupid.

Did it work?
Hard to know.

What I do know, is that we aren’t really using it and our mortality rate is improving.
Dr's are using off lable and getting great results.. Only left wing echo chambers are screaming at the sky and ignoring the facts.

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

This woman has been completely debunked:

The clip focused on the testimony of a woman named Stella Immanuel, who received a medical license in Texas in November, according to state records. Immanuel did not return a request for comment.

Immanuel says she previously worked as a doctor in Nigeria and also calls herself a “Deliverance Minister” who is “God’s battle axe and weapon of war.” She has given sermons attacking progressive values and promoting conspiracy theories including, in her words, “the gay agenda, secular humanism, Illuminati and the demonic new world order.” Another doctor shown in the video, a noted Trump supporter, called Immanuel a “warrior.”

Did it work?
Hard to know.

Dr's are using off lable and getting great results.. Only left wing echo chambers are screaming at the sky and ignoring the facts.
You have stories like this, which are difficult to ignore.

Did it work?
Hard to know.
My thought is if there are no to minimal side effects then take it. But I am not a doctor. I have had COVID. Didn't need drugs to get rid of it.

The real issue is that our country is fat and unhealthy and neither party is discussing it. Fattest country in the world. It is a shame. And what do we do? We close all the gyms but leave liquor stores open and now deliver food in multiple ways. So we get fatter and more unhealthy, which is what virus prey on.

Pretty stupid.
We need to focus on what works.

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

This woman has been completely debunked:

The clip focused on the testimony of a woman named Stella Immanuel, who received a medical license in Texas in November, according to state records. Immanuel did not return a request for comment.

Immanuel says she previously worked as a doctor in Nigeria and also calls herself a “Deliverance Minister” who is “God’s battle axe and weapon of war.” She has given sermons attacking progressive values and promoting conspiracy theories including, in her words, “the gay agenda, secular humanism, Illuminati and the demonic new world order.” Another doctor shown in the video, a noted Trump supporter, called Immanuel a “warrior.”

WAPO is a leftist rag. Sorry.

From your link:

Conclusions and relevance
In this multi-hospital assessment, when controlling for COVID-19 risk factors, treatment with hydroxychloroquine alone and in combination with azithromycin was associated with reduction in COVID-19 associated mortality. Prospective trials are needed to examine this impact.

You really aren't very good at this are you?
They didn't count patients that were being treated with HCQ if they died within 48 hours.

LOL

Don't assess it.

WHAT!!!!

This is a thread about a group of doctors that Trump was promoting that has done no such thing.

Standing in front of a microphone and claiming something worked is not evidence based medicine.
standing in front of a mic are not the issue but why they are there is,,,and thats the evidence they have accumulated in their everyday treatment using that medicine,,,

you never said what you thought about this doctors opinion,,,

LOL

no it doesnt,,and there are other opinions that match hers,,,
Sure it does. She tells me she’s cured hundreds with hydroxychloroquine. Should I believe her?
shes not the only one claiming that success,,,
There are now over 70 studies and the average succsess rates on early intervention are all above 90%.
you know they wont let facts get in the way of their political agenda,,,
All they have left is censorship and attacking the individual.. The Science and Data are very clear, when used early it has a very good outcome. Once the body starts attacking itself the success rate drops to about 60% and other drugs like Remdesiver are excellent and get that number back up to around 80%.

They can't allow that to get out.
It could very well mean the end of the Dems.

Did it work?
Hard to know.

Pretty stupid.
We need to focus on what works.
What works is getting the country healthy. Proactive not reactive. If we were healthier like say Japan, we would have fewer deaths and severe cases. No one wants to talk about that though. We are fat. Republicans, Independents, Democrats. F...A....T....!!!!!

Disgustingly so. If we cannot agree on that, colfax, we cannot agree on anything.

Did it work?
Hard to know.

You have stories like this, which are difficult to ignore.

They’re quite easy to ignore actually. Random doctors from their own little clinics make claims all the time that are not backed up the way they should be.

That’s not how evidence based medicine works.

View attachment 368215are you calling her a liar?

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.

The data for hydroxychloroquine shows its a tremendous drug, its 60 year history shows its as safe as mother's milk and almost as cheap.
Data like this ...?

Do you have a study of people that werent already on their deathbed with pre-existing conditions. Avg age 64 lol
Study was done in March lol
Do you have a comparative dosage?

This is what I have

350 patients Took Hydro! 100% survival rate..
your docs aren’t smart .. mine are
Um, you don't even have that. You have a quack claiming that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back