Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Yeah, you go with that nutcase...

I'll go with an informed doctor...

LMAO @ the Daily Beast ...

You keep parroting the Fake News MSM ....

We ALL understand Leftist ARE NOT capable of independent thought !!!

SMH @ all crazy shit Leftist believe .....

Her sermons are publicly available.

You guys should be embarrassed.
Ok stick to the argument.. or can you? Lol
The argument is you’re glomming onto a fringe doctor without having any idea who she is.
Ok how does that disprove her 350 patients that recovered because of trumps miracle drug? Stick to the argument if you want to talk to her personal life go start another thread
When she presents proof of it, we can talk. But I wouldn’t take the word of someone with such fringe views.
She did, google keeps deleting it

The Tech giants promised that they would delete any info that didn't exactly concur with the Chinese-WHO findings.
They keep their promises pretty well.
Almost as well as they keep bubble people in the dark.
You idiots are why this country is so dysfunctional.
youre projecting again,,,
Says the people promoting a doctor who claims ovarian cysts are from demon sex and ridiculing anyone who points this out.

I wish that were sarcasm, but that’s what’s actually happening here.
so when you cant prove the message wrong you attack the messenger,,,,figures,,,
Well, her entire message relies on her credibility so it’s necessary to assess.
no it doesnt,,and there are other opinions that match hers,,,
Sure it does. She tells me she’s cured hundreds with hydroxychloroquine. Should I believe her?

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Oh, she's a good 'un.
what about this doctor??

The actual studies continue to contradict breightbart's desire to have the orange turd be correct for once.
CNN .... :rolleyes:

LMAO @ how gullible Leftist are and all the stupid shit they believe ....
This^ from a fool who's willing to believe breightbart.

Lol
LOL

Definitely.

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
View attachment 368215are you calling her a liar?

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.

The data for hydroxychloroquine shows its a tremendous drug, its 60 year history shows its as safe as mother's milk and almost as cheap.
The FDA says you're a tool...

The FDA's record is hardly perfect

Can't watch TV for more than 20 minutes before a lawyer is inviting me to sue if I took one FDA approved pharmaceutical or another
LOL

It's far more perfect than Impeached Trump's record.

LOL

The argument is you’re glomming onto a fringe doctor without having any idea who she is.
Ok how does that disprove her 350 patients that recovered because of trumps miracle drug? Stick to the argument if you want to talk to her personal life go start another thread
When she presents proof of it, we can talk. But I wouldn’t take the word of someone with such fringe views.

The Tech giants promised that they would delete any info that didn't exactly concur with the Chinese-WHO findings.
Says the people promoting a doctor who claims ovarian cysts are from demon sex and ridiculing anyone who points this out.

Sure it does. She tells me she’s cured hundreds with hydroxychloroquine. Should I believe her?
shes not the only one claiming that success,,,

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.

The data for hydroxychloroquine shows its a tremendous drug, its 60 year history shows its as safe as mother's milk and almost as cheap.

FDA 98% donated to democrats in 2016-18
And the person behind Impeached Trump who's pushing hydroxychloroquine is one of Impeached Trump's top donors.

You're a tool.
As he should he wants to save Americans,, democrats are slaughtering and sacrificing hundreds of blacks a week refusing federal help, we are letting Americans die of Covid because they won’t give them the proper therapeutics, WHO THE HELL WOULDNT DONATE TO TRUMP

Can't watch TV for more than 20 minutes before a lawyer is inviting me to sue if I took one FDA approved pharmaceutical or another
LOL

It's far more perfect than Impeached Trump's record.
Record on what?

Is it at all weird that multiple swing states were just caught with fraudulent filings, that greatly exaggerated the numbers?

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Oh, she's a good 'un.
And biden likes when corn pop
Whips down his blond hair on his leg in a pool and kids sit on his lap lol

LOL

Don't assess it.
Never ever take the medicine.

She's a quack whose webpage was taken down ... today...

Its not just her there were dozens of other doctors front line doctors that spoke to trumps miracle drug.
Quote them...
I can’t lefties that run social media keep deleting the quotes.. why?

LOL

Don't assess it.

The better question is why don’t you ever assess anyone’s credibility? You should, otherwise you’ll keep looking like idiots by promoting fringe doctors like this.

She's a quack whose webpage was taken down ... today...

Its not just her there were dozens of other doctors front line doctors that spoke to trumps miracle drug.
Quote them...
I can’t lefties that run social media keep deleting the quotes.. why?

They simply want and are complicit in 10's of thousands of needless deaths.

LOL

Don't assess it.

The better question is why don’t you ever assess anyone’s credibility? You should, otherwise you’ll keep looking like idiots by promoting fringe doctors like this.
there are 100's of other doctors making the same claim,,,why are you ignoring them???

LOL

There are now over 70 studies and the average succsess rates on early intervention are all above 90%.

LOL

Don't assess it.

there are 100's of other doctors making the same claim,,,why are you ignoring them???

Because that’s not how evidence based medicine works.

LOL

There are now over 70 studies and the average succsess rates on early intervention are all above 90%.
you know they wont let facts get in the way of their political agenda,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back