Do you watch traditional news anymore?

I haven't for at least 7 or 8 years.
I can't stomach it. There is no real news outlet anymore.
Honestly, I think if you are still watching Fox or CNN (or all the others) you must be a sucker for punishment.

Staying informed today, by design, is nearly impossible. It is time consuming, requires significant information vetting on your own and even then it is hard to believe.
All by design.

Nope. Propaganda is boring.

I haven't for at least 7 or 8 years.
I can't stomach it. There is no real news outlet anymore.
Honestly, I think if you are still watching Fox or CNN (or all the others) you must be a sucker for punishment.

Staying informed today, by design, is nearly impossible. It is time consuming, requires significant information vetting on your own and even then it is hard to believe.
All by design.

I think you are still listening to it but it's not what you want to hear. Fox have lied to you for years and you know it. CNN has told the truth and that was unpalatable also.
Maybe you're misinterpreting the direction news is going.

I think you are still listening to it but it's not what you want to hear. Fox have lied to you for years and you know it. CNN has told the truth and that was unpalatable also.
Maybe you're misinterpreting the direction news is going.
obvious-troll.jpg

Like many other people in this strange and imploding nation, I have utter contempt for the American news media.

1. I am 84 years old, but I broke my lifelong custom of reading a print newspaper every morning when I canceled my subscription to the insufferably woke Los Angeles Times in 2019.

2. I watch FOX for a few minutes while eating breakfast at 3 a.m. each morning.

3. I get the headlines from the 5-minute radio news reports at the top of each hour.

4. I catch up on the headlines by reading the thread titles at this message board and another one.

5. I watch a local TV news program for a few minutes for the headlines (especially about the latest crime outrage). Then I switch back to reruns of "Friends."

6. I never watch the network TV news shows, for I assume that they censor anything of importance that is not woke.

7. Of course, I would never lower myself to watch CNN or MSNBC.

The American media are a disgrace to the profession of journalism.

Last edited:
Like many other people in this strange and imploding nation, I have utter contempt for the American news media.

1. I am 84 years old, but I broke my lifelong custom of reading a print newspaper every morning when I canceled my subscription to the insufferably woke Los Angeles Times in 2019.

2. I watch FOX for a few minutes while eating breakfast at 3 a.m. each morning.

3. I get the headlines from the 5-minute radio news reports at the top of each hour.

4. I catch up on the headlines by reading the thread titles at this message board and another one.

5. I watch a local TV news program for a few minutes for the headlines (especially about the latest crime outrage). Then I switch back to reruns of "Friends."

6. I never watch the network TV news shows, for I assume that they censor anything of importance that is not woke.

7. Of course, I would never lower myself to watch CNN or MSNBC.

The American media are a disgrace to the profession of journalism.
Too old to leave the silo, eh.

Forum List

Back