Newsmax host flips out when mild truth about Trump comes through.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Thou shall not offer any negative comments, no matter how true they may be, to Newsmax.

As the host was looking for confirmation that Afghanistan and the Refugee problem were all Biden’s doing, and then claimed that none of this would have happened under Trump, the subject of the Interview corrected him with truth. Mild correction, and not a huge insulting thing. Just a little truth, pretty mild honestly.

The Host loses his mind over it. I mean goes off on a rant about how you are not going to badmouth Trump on his show.

Yeah. Trump might have done better, but probably not since he did everything possible to hamstring the process to get the people out of Afghanistan.

Thou shall not offer any negative comments, no matter how true they may be, to Newsmax.

As the host was looking for confirmation that Afghanistan and the Refugee problem were all Biden’s doing, and then claimed that none of this would have happened under Trump, the subject of the Interview corrected him with truth. Mild correction, and not a huge insulting thing. Just a little truth, pretty mild honestly.

The Host loses his mind over it. I mean goes off on a rant about how you are not going to badmouth Trump on his show.

Yeah. Trump might have done better, but probably not since he did everything possible to hamstring the process to get the people out of Afghanistan.

Well, they don't usually allow any contrary thought, so I guess I understand the poor Trumpster's meltdown.

Cults gotta cult.

Cookie cutter variety, typical Neo-GOP fascist hate monger. That's what they all eventually become when exposed to enough truth. This guy had a very short fuse.

Fucking nuts is Biden's Afghanistan clusterfuck. That's what fucking nuts is.

Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

Donald Trump

Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

Donald Trump

Kabul was Biden's clusterfuck and America knows it. No amount of TDS is going to make a bit of difference.

Kabul was Biden's clusterfuck and America knows it. No amount of TDS is going to make a bit of difference.
What exactly did your exalted one mean, as he bragged taking credit for the withdrawal, when he said that they couldn't stop the process?

Are you honestly comparing that to Biden's clusterfuck which we'll be paying for years?

Biden owns it and America knows it.

America does know it. Which is why the Newsmax guy got upset.

The linked article lays it out. The roadblocks Trump put in place to make it harder for the Afghani people to escape. And then there was Trumps petulant order to get everyone out by January 15th. Signed right after he lost the election I might add. Thankfully his advisors convinced him to rescind the order. Or the Biden Clusterfuck would have looked like a fantasy good time by comparison.

America knows. And because they know the Newsmax guy went apeshit. It doesn’t go with the narrative.

If you were slightly honest. You would have read the article I linked to. If you were moderately curious you would have read it before told to. But you like the host of that newsmax show are not.

America does know it. Which is why the Newsmax guy got upset.

The linked article lays it out. The roadblocks Trump put in place to make it harder for the Afghani people to escape. And then there was Trumps petulant order to get everyone out by January 15th. Signed right after he lost the election I might add. Thankfully his advisors convinced him to rescind the order. Or the Biden Clusterfuck would have looked like a fantasy good time by comparison.

America knows. And because they know the Newsmax guy went apeshit. It doesn’t go with the narrative.

If you were slightly honest. You would have read the article I linked to. If you were moderately curious you would have read it before told to. But you like the host of that newsmax show are not.
LOL, still looking for the clean end of the turd, eh?

Donald Trump

Tell us how Trump FORCED Biden to Unconditionally Surrender Afghanistan to the Taliban and CCP because...

Tell us how Trump FORCED Biden to Unconditionally Surrender Afghanistan to the Taliban and CCP because...

He was only president for 7 months so there wasn't enough time for Joe to think things through. He really is a bit slow you know, despite being very decisive about the clusterfuck withdrawal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back