Do you watch traditional news anymore?

I haven't for at least 7 or 8 years.
I can't stomach it. There is no real news outlet anymore.
Honestly, I think if you are still watching Fox or CNN (or all the others) you must be a sucker for punishment.

Staying informed today, by design, is nearly impossible. It is time consuming, requires significant information vetting on your own and even then it is hard to believe.
All by design.

The media today is all crap all the time.

Anyone who takes any of the cable news networks seriously is an absolute moron with a beak and a birdbrain.

They are not just liars, those in the "news" today are all traitors many times over.

Honestly, I think if you are still watching Fox or CNN (or all the others) you must be a sucker for punishment.

Staying informed today, by design, is nearly impossible. It is time consuming, requires significant information vetting on your own and even then it is hard to believe.
All by design.
They do say ignorance is bliss. Personally I get most of my news from the Wash Post, NPR, some Fox News, and the BBC and then look to USMB for balance. If you live in a bubble you're worthless but if you repeat lies you're dangerous.

The idea that the news is biased has been around since the days when the Acta Diurna was first hung in the Roman Forum.

We are all human so news organizations have made mistakes. In this era of 24 hour news, there seem to be more mistakes in the past though that is because stories are being instantly broadcasted and change with changing facts on the air.

Mistakes do not make news organizations liars, especially to those that correct those mistakes like the CNN or the NYTs.

The problem with news these days is the merger of news, entertainment and opinion. They all do it. It is therefore no surprise that people are skeptical.

However, what has has changed is not that the news is biased but that we can watch the same video or read the same set of facts and come to two separate conclusions or truths.

I am digressing, it Is healthy to get news from multiple sources. The secret is differentiating the news from the opinion.

We know that CNN and the Voice of the Reich (NY Times) provide less accurate news than Pravda under Stalin did. The MSM is pure propaganda - just part of the DNC.

Dropped it twenty years ago and never looked back. TV news, TV in general really, is a fear machine. The few times I've happened to see bits of it, I'm utterly repelled. Once you're away from it for a while, it really becomes intolerable.

All by design.
Not me, I just call up Biden every day and ask him, "What stupidity are you into today?"

He usually just rambles on about his hairy legs though.

I use the old "Pravda Filter" these days on ALL media. The truth is often discernible but by jingo it takes some searching for.

Greg

Associated Press will tell you the truth.

So will Reuters.

A lot of you get your news from questionable sources that aren't always truthful. They just want to make a buck off you.

So will Reuters.

A lot of you get your news from questionable sources that aren't always truthful. They just want to make a buck off you.

So will Reuters.

which is why I read instead of watch.

The idea that the news is biased has been around since the days when the Acta Diurna was first hung in the Roman Forum.

We are all human so news organizations have made mistakes. In this era of 24 hour news, there seem to be more mistakes in the past though that is because stories are being instantly broadcasted and change with changing facts on the air.

Mistakes do not make news organizations liars, especially to those that correct those mistakes like the CNN or the NYTs.

The problem with news these days is the merger of news, entertainment and opinion. They all do it. It is therefore no surprise that people are skeptical.

However, what has has changed is not that the news is biased but that we can watch the same video or read the same set of facts and come to two separate conclusions or truths.

I am digressing, it Is healthy to get news from multiple sources. The secret is differentiating the news from the opinion.
Damn you Leftist are fucking Gullible.

All by design.
No. We search the net for scraps of seemingly truthful news and we ride around our area daily checking "things" out and talking to other locals. We also listen to public safety radio traffic, on local and federal levels. Mainstream Media "news" sources are carefully engineered government shills carrying out assigned psychological operations. There is no Right or Left. Politically speaking it's all the same dying animal rotting from the inside out and trying to take everyone down with it.

My post was as anodyne as it gets. I wrote that we should all get news from multiple sources. That you would find it”leftist“ just shows what a clown you are. Next time, think before you post your usual knee jerk inanity.
Your comment clearly reflects your ignorance of what the Marxist Media in this Country has become.

That level of Ignorance clearly reflects the fact you are a Leftist Sheeple.

Anyone who believes anything published by the MSM in this Country today is a Gullible Fool ... aka a Leftist.

Your comment clearly reflects your ignorance of what the Marxist Media in this Country has become.

That level of Ignorance clearly reflects the fact you are a Leftist Sheeple.

Anyone who believes anything published by the MSM in this Country today is a Gullible Fool ... aka a Leftist.
:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

All by design.
Yes, CBS by DVR

Yep, I realized about 15 years ago how much I was being lied to. TV is used very judiciously in my home and never ever is it the mainstream presstitutes and whorrespondents.
Yet you still suck at the lying tit of the former president.

Forum List

Back