DO you want to know Who is really Running Congress?

I vote for people, not parties. Thats fucking stupid.
Who did you vote for last time? It shouldn't be this hard to get an answer from you. It's why I just know you are a fucking Republican/Libertarian. Same thing in case you aren't aware. But do you really vote for the Libertarian?

If you don't answer again, fuck off.

Who did you vote for last time? It shouldn't be this hard to get an answer from you. It's why I just know you are a fucking Republican/Libertarian. Same thing in case you aren't aware. But do you really vote for the Libertarian?

If you don't answer again, fuck off.
Im not a republican or libertarian. Both are shitty parties.
Statist assholes like you have pretty much drove me to anarcho-capitalism.

Im not a republican or libertarian. Both are shitty parties.
Statist assholes like you have pretty much drove me to anarcho-capitalism.
So besides not answering my question, you're probably a piece of shit who doesn't even vote. Another reason to not keep responding to you. Thanks for not playing. Thanks for not answering my questions so i could prove my point.

And you cons wonder why I put words in your mouth. This is exactly why. You won't answer the questions so i have to assume you go along with other cons.

The point I was going to make is no matter who you pick, they are going to be just as "shitty" as the people we nominate. They are going to have to deal with Democrats and Republicans.

AND, they are going to have to tell us what they think about all the issues. So who do you like? I want to see what they would do about Ukraine, Israel, Global warming, abortion, incoe inequality unions.

I need to know who you are suggesting as an alternative. If you don't have one, you're just a complaining lying Republican as far as I'm concerned. You're just ashamed and it puts you in a corner.

So besides not answering my question, you're probably a piece of shit who doesn't even vote. Another reason to not keep responding to you. Thanks for not playing. Thanks for not answering my questions so i could prove my point.

And you cons wonder why I put words in your mouth. This is exactly why. You won't answer the questions so i have to assume you go along with other cons.

The point I was going to make is no matter who you pick, they are going to be just as "shitty" as the people we nominate. They are going to have to deal with Democrats and Republicans.

AND, they are going to have to tell us what they think about all the issues. So who do you like? I want to see what they would do about Ukraine, Israel, Global warming, abortion, incoe inequality unions.

I need to know who you are suggesting as an alternative. If you don't have one, you're just a complaining lying Republican as far as I'm concerned. You're just ashamed and it puts you in a corner.
Im not a conservative. I just fucking told you what I am, you GD burnout.
I like vermin supreme. Clean teeth are important.

I will 1000% vote for the person who will stand up and outlaw DEI and any other Marxist program. Which excludes Trump, RFK, Biden, Haely, Ramswamy, and Christy.

If they stand against the march of Marxism in our country, I could care less who funds them.

I will 1000% vote for the person who will stand up and outlaw DEI and any other Marxist program. Which excludes Trump, RFK, Biden, Haely, Ramswamy, and Christy.

If they stand against the march of Marxism in our country, I could care less who funds them.
So no one. You're not voting next year. GOOD! Because I know who you would vote for if you did.

So no one. You're not voting next year. GOOD! Because I know who you would vote for if you did.
I am voting next year, just as I have voted every year since I turned 18.

You are telling Me you know of no one who is running that will stand 1000% against the Marxist march of our country?

Why would I engage you if you can't understand the issues and the people running on them?

This is why we can never fix the corruption in our government. If we try, you demonize us. And Trump says he'll clean up the corruption and you believe him but he's a con man.

The rich have successfully divided us huh?
LOL. You want to eliminate everyone from the right so that leftists will be the only ones left corrupting us all.

No, but the big companies that bribe Congress do.

General Corporation (Mills, Motors,Electric, and more..), Verizon, AT&T, McDonnell Douglas, Pepsico, Big Pharma..

Nestle, DuPont.

DuPont gets refrigeration laws passed all the time that benefit them and only them.

They make up some new refrigerant that may or may not be as good or safe as the old stuff, then get laws passed

so only their proprietary stuff can be used. I think the latest shit is flammable. Lovely. :wtf:

It's both banks (especially central banks) and large corporations that buy what they want all the time.

But ultimately it's people like George soros and the world economic forum that really control Congress because they put in power the people that will do what they want. They know if you can't change the rules then you change the people that enforce those rules

Here you go. These guys. These guys caused the 2008 meltdown. These guys get what they want, when they want. Working class...you are nothing. Poor people you are nothing. Middle class shopowners and free enterprisers? You are nothing. COuntries and nations? You are nothing. Only the global Fortune 500 really matters.

I knew that. Benjamins control and rule US Congress! lol. :)

Benjamine.jpg

#### Is it true that the rich have been running the US Congress?

Yes, there is evidence to suggest that the rich have a significant influence on the US Congress. According to a source from the White House, "The American-style democracy is a rich men's game based on capital. Money politics penetrates the entire process of election, legislation, and administration in the US. People in fact only have a restricted right to political participation. The inequality in economic status has turned into inequality in political status.

According to statistics, winners of 91 percent of US congressional elections are the candidates with greater financial support. Big companies, a small group of rich people, and interest groups are more generous to offer financial support and have become the main source of electoral funding".

The so-called representatives of people’s will, once elected, often serve the interests of their financial backers, and speak for vested interests rather than the ordinary people. A US Senator had a sharp observation, “Congress does not regulate Wall Street. Wall Street regulates Congress.” 

US Republican congressman from Alabama Mo Brooks publicly denounced “corruption” of the US Congress in a video on social media. “If you want to be chairman of a major committee, you have to purchase it.” The purchase price depends on how important the committee is, with the minimum bid for a major committee being one million US dollars. Those who cannot afford it have to accept the contributions of special interest groups and then give “quid pro quos” to the lobbyists. “Special interest groups run Washington. I don’t mean that metaphorically, I mean that literally.”

This suggests that the influence of money in politics and the financial support of big companies and wealthy individuals play a significant role in the functioning of the US Congress.

Just enjoy Moneyocracy! The rich will surely win the next election in 2024! lol. :)

Source :

You know who else runs congress? Every other special interest group, think tanks, Superpacs, Harlan Crow, Koch Brothers,

And don't forget us liberals tried to address this after the Bush Great Recession and you guys demonized Occupy Wallstreet just like you did BLM.
All you liberals have ever done is complain.

I knew that. Benjamins control and rule US Congress! lol. :)

View attachment 869501

#### Is it true that the rich have been running the US Congress?

Yes, there is evidence to suggest that the rich have a significant influence on the US Congress. According to a source from the White House, "The American-style democracy is a rich men's game based on capital. Money politics penetrates the entire process of election, legislation, and administration in the US. People in fact only have a restricted right to political participation. The inequality in economic status has turned into inequality in political status.

According to statistics, winners of 91 percent of US congressional elections are the candidates with greater financial support. Big companies, a small group of rich people, and interest groups are more generous to offer financial support and have become the main source of electoral funding".

The so-called representatives of people’s will, once elected, often serve the interests of their financial backers, and speak for vested interests rather than the ordinary people. A US Senator had a sharp observation, “Congress does not regulate Wall Street. Wall Street regulates Congress.” 

US Republican congressman from Alabama Mo Brooks publicly denounced “corruption” of the US Congress in a video on social media. “If you want to be chairman of a major committee, you have to purchase it.” The purchase price depends on how important the committee is, with the minimum bid for a major committee being one million US dollars. Those who cannot afford it have to accept the contributions of special interest groups and then give “quid pro quos” to the lobbyists. “Special interest groups run Washington. I don’t mean that metaphorically, I mean that literally.”

This suggests that the influence of money in politics and the financial support of big companies and wealthy individuals play a significant role in the functioning of the US Congress.

Just enjoy Moneyocracy! The rich will surely win the next election in 2024! lol. :)

Source :
1702985299896.png

~S~

LOL. You want to eliminate everyone from the right so that leftists will be the only ones left corrupting us all.
The right is more corrupt than democrats.

1702991536584.png

Trump- 4 indictments........91 charges.

9 Trump allies who've been arrested, indicted, or jailed ...​

1702992007935.png
Indy100
https://www.indy100.com › viral › trump-staffers-jaile...

Nov 3, 2020 — Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison for tax evasion and breaking campaign finance rules in 2018. He was ...

Even their judges are corrupt.

Revelations of Clarence Thomas's Koch links stoke ...​

1702992158965.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › sep › claren...

Sep 22, 2023 — ... Clarence Thomas the most corrupt supreme court justice in our history? One of the most corrupt senior officials in our history? “There is no ...

This is why we can never fix the corruption in our government. If we try, you demonize us. And Trump says he'll clean up the corruption and you believe him but he's a con man.

The rich have successfully divided us huh?
Fix the corruption by burning cities down?

Forum List

Back