Young voters prefer Trump to handle "Palestinian" problem...

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Just when I thought young voters wanted a less pro Israel...

Young Voters Sour on Biden, Prefer Trump to Handle Israel-Hamas War in Latest Harvard IOP Youth Poll.
By Thomas J. Mete, Crimson Staff Writer. Dec 6, 2023

Younger voters are upset with Biden's warmonger mentality.

Younger voters are upset with Biden's warmonger mentality.
Still, they prefer Zionist-Trump (including on Golan Heights and Jerusalem embassy move) over liberal Biden.

Just when I thought young voters wanted a less pro Israel...

Young Voters Sour on Biden, Prefer Trump to Handle Israel-Hamas War in Latest Harvard IOP Youth Poll.
By Thomas J. Mete, Crimson Staff Writer. Dec 6, 2023

Wait. is Trump on the side of Hamas?

Trump is more pro Israel than Biden. By far.
For sure. And Biden is getting shit for being too pro Israel. The arabs in Michigan are NOT going to vote for Biden. So they will cut off their noses to spite their faces when they help Trump win.

I remember Trump got in and one of the first thing he did was round up any Arab American who wasn't born here and had a felony. He sent a lot of them back where they came from. We had a guy in our community. We all love him. He owns the party store on our lake. Anyways, one day we find out he's in a detention center. A few years ago he got drunk and shot off his gun. Got a felony for it. So he was on the list. But NO ONE wanted him to be deported. After about a year in detention, he was finally let go. But only because hundreds of us wrote letters to the government.

Anyways, if Arabs cost Biden, I hope Trump goes after them.

Dumb bitch
1701960100447.png

Still, they prefer Zionist-Trump (including on Golan Heights and Jerusalem embassy move) over liberal Biden.

Actually it was President Clinton and the Congress of 1998 that voted to move the US embassy to Jerusalem. President Trump was the only one with the guts to actually obey the law that was passed by bipartisan majorities.

Forum List

Back