CDZ Do you wanna be a winner or a victim?

It is my opinion that the Democratic Party is more interested in black votes than they are in black people, specifically their success in life. The policies and programs that the democrats pursue are NOT designed to help them succeed, and the fact that they continue to push for the same failed ideas that they've been advocating for the past 60 years or so makes one think that the political power of the that Party is more important to them. Does the illegal immigration policies of amnesty and open borders and abolishing ICE and the Border Patrol help the black community? I don't see how. Is their opposition to school choice a good thing or a bad thing for them? When the democrat mayors and governors order their police to stand by and do nothing when riots occur in our big cities and people's homes and livelihoods are destroyed, how does that help the black people? The majority of the damage and looting is down within the black community, no?

Yes or no, does the Democratic Party want the black community to feel victimized? It sure feels like it to me, why else do they support the idea of the 1609 Project? Where's the gain for that, except for the DP? Isn't that a counter-productive approach to promoting everything that Zaila Avant-garde stands for? Earn it vs gov't handout. As I see it, the DP isn't interested in improving the quality of life for black people, they're interested in getting elected or re-elected. Why else do they continue the same failed policies that haven't worked? So, am I wrong? How so?
Why do you think I am saying you are wrong?

We are saying essentially the same thing.

See, this is why people like you get put on Ignore, you completely ignored the message and attacked the messenger (me). Do you want to debate whether or not the democrats denigrate success? They bitch about the wealthy all the time, no? "You didn't earn that", remember? In my book, that's denigrating. The democrats are always pushing for higher taxes, and they'll never say how much is enough, no? Raise it to 40, they'll push for 45 or 50. Raise it to 45 or 50, they'll push for more. You want to argue that? Good luck. When you don't want to raise anyone else's taxes, isn't that kinda penalizing success?

Do you think the 1609 Project promotes hard work, commitment, and tenacity, or does it promote the victimization of black people? I'd like to hear your logic for how that encourages anybody to do better. For the past 60 years or so, the democrats have been pouring huge amounts of money into education and other social programs, yet how much better off are black people as a result? Apparently not so much cuz people like you are still bitching to high heaven about the unfairness of it all. So tell me, isn't it about time we tried something else?

BTW, I am not a failure in life, and you sure as hell ain't my buddy.
What is the 1609 Project?

Why no mention of republic pols pushing to lower to zero taxes on the wealthy?

Black people aren't better off than they were 60 years ago? By what measure?

What is the 1609 Project?

Why no mention of republic pols pushing to lower to zero taxes on the wealthy?

Black people aren't better off than they were 60 years ago? By what measure?
1609, 1619, whatever. I think you got the point.

Republican politicians are not pushing to lower to zero taxes, that is a ridiculously stupid thing to say.

Judging by the rhetoric from the Left, a reasonable person might think that the black community was totally screwed by systematic racism and requires tons of money to make things right, including but not limited to preferential treatment and deference by every white person. If they are better off now, then what's the problem here?

1609, 1619, whatever. I think you got the point.

Republican politicians are not pushing to lower to zero taxes, that is a ridiculously stupid thing to say.

Judging by the rhetoric from the Left, a reasonable person might think that the black community was totally screwed by systematic racism and requires tons of money to make things right, including but not limited to preferential treatment and deference by every white person. If they are better off now, then what's the problem here?
1609 or 1619 I seriously doubt you get either.

On taxes, it's about as stupid as you pushing the 50-60% line.

The difference is that you don't see progress because you don't want them to have it. You see their progress as a taking from white and therefore to be stopped.

no idea what you are blabbing about
Sure you do. If I would have listened to the libs I would have been a slave to an alarm clock. You are the one talking about plantations here pal so deal with it.

If you never worked a day in your life because you loved what you do, would you think conservatively or not....watch this folks

Well over 50% of all english words are Latin words or based on the Latin language. ... :cool:

It's a hard and fast rule that scientific binomial names are Latin for all cellular organisms (viruses are named a little differently) ... genus and species names are required to be Latin, or words converted into Latin ... never any other language ... this is a great example, the genus name is for a fella named Murrey, which is English, so to use this as the genus name, we have to convert it to it's Latin form ... Murraya ... again noticed the italicizing, as it is with ALL scientific binomial names ... by definition ...

There are an abundance of exceptions ... puma is another common name for the North American mountain lion (or cougar) ... this word was at first an Inca name for the animal, which was adopted by the Spanish, which is close enough to Latin that is was used as the Latin genus name ... Puma concolor ... again note, this term for the cougar is italicized everyplace it's used ...

Context is critical ... if you're describing the large pussy-cat that ran through your campsite last night, it's okay to use the word puma ... that's an accepted common name for the animal in English ... on the other paw, if you're talking about the genus within the cat family, you're required --- by rule --- to use the form Puma, both capitalized and italicized ... and this is either Latin or Latinized ... not English ...

The National Spelting Bee officials explicitly said that Murraya was the genus name of a tropical flowering plant ... thus the rules about this word being Latin or Latinized are in effect ... capitalized and italicized ...

I only checked Webster's ... the OED is behind a paywall ... perhaps someone could check there and see if the word murraya has ever appeared in published English writing ...

1609 or 1619 I seriously doubt you get either.

On taxes, it's about as stupid as you pushing the 50-60% line.

The difference is that you don't see progress because you don't want them to have it. You see their progress as a taking from white and therefore to be stopped.

Bernie Sanders proposed raising the top marginal rate to 52% on his own website last year while he was still running for the democratic nomination, so my statement isn't stupid at all, and certainly not as idiotic as your ridiculous contention that republicans want to reduce taxes on the wealthy to zero. That is absolute bullshit. If you ask any democrat how much the wealthy should pay in taxes, they'll NEVER give you a number. It's always "their fair share", or more than they do now. You tell me, do you think if they raise taxes to 40%, they wouldn't then call for a raise to 45%, then 50%, and so on? they'll always want more.

"The difference is that you don't see progress because you don't want them to have it. You see their progress as a taking from whites and therefore to be stopped.

Absolute and unequivocal bullshit. First of all, we don't live in a zero-sum economy where if "X" gets this much then "Y" doesn't get as much as he/she should have. And saying that I don't want blacks to succeed is total bullshit. Newsflash you dumbfuck, not every white person hates black people and wants to prevent them from attaining success. And you are one sick SOB to imply that for someone you don't even know.

Last edited:
If BLM and white lefty Liberals have their way.
She will be the last black kid to win the national spelling bee contest.
Because they consider standard English to be racist, and want the schools to teach Ebonics to their black students. ... :cool:

You are correct. For the simple fact that democrats don't tell the black community to use girls like this as someone to look up to. They need to welfare queens and thugs to promote their defeatism to continue getting votes and donations.

Democrats and Republican are always raising taxes is the correct retort but myopic souls such as yerself who can't see how both sides do it. Take Missouri, a Republican majority in all branches yet they raised taxes on auto fees and titles, raised gas taxes and raised the amount you pay in state taxes with online purchases...

Something you and I both agree on, 100%. I call them "republicrats."

You are correct. For the simple fact that democrats don't tell the black community to use girls like this as someone to look up to. They need to welfare queens and thugs to promote their defeatism to continue getting votes and donations.
English please

Forum List

Back