CDZ Do you wanna be a winner or a victim?

Why on Earth would you say that? I'm a conservative and I really like her. Offhand I can't think of a better role model to support the ideals I believe in.

I read your OP
It is obvious Conservatives are embarrassed by successful young black women
You quote LIBERAL Obama praising her, Liberal Washington Post, Liberal Good Morning America….yet I don’t see any praise coming from Conservatives

Where did I say anyone on the Left does not support this young woman? You are being disingenuous here.
Avant-garde is the left's worst nightmare. She reached a difficult goal through commitment and tenacity. She studied words with a coach for two years and her prize of $50,000 is likely just the beginning. If she remains on track, she is bound to achieve other goals, which include attending Harvard, playing professional basketball, and working for NASA.
I believe if you support her you would show it and not try to make it a political ploy to toy with.

Let’s see…

Liberal Obama had nothing but praise for the young woman
Conservatives McConnell and Trump ignored her

Obvious Conservatives hate her
You should have one of the older kids explain to you how logic works.

Now, about your Uncle Tomming of Candice Owens, what I have been thinking that she just needs to see the error of her ways. I think what a fellow like you should do is to arrange a meeting with her and make sure her Father, Mother, husband and brothers are all there so you can explain to everybody concerned how she isn't black enough for you.

I mean, you are a partisan Democrat and so you automatically just KNOW who is a real black person and who isn't, right?

You should have one of the older kids explain to you how logic works.

Now, about your Uncle Tomming of Candice Owens, what I have been thinking that she just needs to see the error of her ways. I think what a fellow like you should do is to arrange a meeting with her and make sure her Father, Mother, husband and brothers are all there so you can explain to everybody concerned how she isn't black enough for you.

I mean, you are a partisan Democrat and so you automatically just KNOW who is a real black person and who isn't, right?
Republicans don’t fuss over Candace Owens because she is a successful black woman. They fuss over her because she panders to their hatred

Is that a yes? Yes, you WILL Uncle Tom her right to her face just as you are doing right here?
Call it what you will

Conservatives never cared about CandaceOwens until she started calling Obama the worst President ever, said blacks deserve what they get and called BLM a hoax

It is obvious Conservatives are embarrassed by successful young black women
You quote LIBERAL Obama praising her, Liberal Washington Post, Liberal Good Morning America….yet I don’t see any praise coming from Conservatives

LOL, the link in the OP was from FoxNews! You don't think that article is praise? It was written by Cal Thomas, a conservative writer, what the hell do you want?

How is it obvious that any conservative is embarrassed by her, and why would they be? To you maybe, cuz it appears that everything you hear or read is rearranged according to your own political bias, which is quite slanted BTW. I think we're done here, if you can't address the points in the post instead of attacking me then you should be ignored. Bye.

1626630654465.png

Good for her!

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

LOL, the link in the OP was from FoxNews! You don't think that article is praise? It was written by Cal Thomas, a conservative writer, what the hell do you want?

How is it obvious that any conservative is embarrassed by her, and why would they be? To you maybe, cuz it appears that everything you hear or read is rearranged according to your own political bias, which is quite slanted BTW. I think we're done here, if you can't address the points in the post instead of attacking me then you should be ignored. Bye.
Much like you, it appears Fox used a feel good story about an amazing young black woman to make political gain.

Is nothing off limits to you?

It's all about keeping blacks on the reservation. Remember - a person cannot be black if they don't vote for Biden.

The Democrat party only sees black people in terms of votes. They WANT to keep black people unproductive and resentful because that is how they get the votes. Rightwinger lies about what conservatives want even as he uncle Tom's any black person who leves the reservation.

If there is one thing in this world most conservatives DO want, it is for more black people to emulate this girl and fewer to emulate ghetto thugs.

It took until 2021, doesn't that tell you anything and she studied hard.

WOW, studied hundreds of words a day, She has big goals Harvard for school. I applaud her. But WHY must this be some where in the range for success? What's with the demeaning of honest hard working people who just want to leave the job behind at the end of the day. What would we do with out regular service people? Who so many on this board call lazy.

I saw this young woman on the Liberal News
She is not just an amazing speller but they showed video of her playing Basketball. She is not just a fancy dribbler, but she has game. She could drive to the basket and shoot with either hand. She could pull up and was deadly from 3 point range.
She also played D

Far from the typical spelling geek

I can see why Conservatives hate her
Not sure I like dribblers. ummm
At least not while in the car
C'mon man.

It's all about keeping blacks on the reservation. Remember - a person cannot be black if they don't vote for Biden.

It is my opinion that the Democratic Party is more interested in black votes than they are in black people, specifically their success in life. The policies and programs that the democrats pursue are NOT designed to help them succeed, and the fact that they continue to push for the same failed ideas that they've been advocating for the past 60 years or so makes one think that the political power of the that Party is more important to them. Does the illegal immigration policies of amnesty and open borders and abolishing ICE and the Border Patrol help the black community? I don't see how. Is their opposition to school choice a good thing or a bad thing for them? When the democrat mayors and governors order their police to stand by and do nothing when riots occur in our big cities and people's homes and livelihoods are destroyed, how does that help the black people? The majority of the damage and looting is down within the black community, no?

Yes or no, does the Democratic Party want the black community to feel victimized? It sure feels like it to me, why else do they support the idea of the 1609 Project? Where's the gain for that, except for the DP? Isn't that a counter-productive approach to promoting everything that Zaila Avant-garde stands for? Earn it vs gov't handout. As I see it, the DP isn't interested in improving the quality of life for black people, they're interested in getting elected or re-elected. Why else do they continue the same failed policies that haven't worked? So, am I wrong? How so?

and the most important thing, she is a republican!!
Nothing wrong with a black woman being Republican
Supporting conservative values like low taxes , fiscal responsibility, small government

But we hear none of that from Candace Owens. She uses her Republican platform to demean other blacks, blame them for their situation in life, trash BLM as nonsense.
That is why Republicans love her

Forum List

Back