Do you understand why Trump Sr, Trump Jr, Eric, Jared and Ivanka haven't been subpoenaed?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
This investigation has gone on way less time then White Water, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Hillary's server and other failed GOP crusades against respected Democrats and other respected people that aren't trying to destroy American democracy the way Russian minions are.

There have been nearly two dozen indictments and a half dozen guilty pleas and soon, more than just Manafort will be sitting in jail.

So why hasn't Trump Sr, Trump Jr, Eric, Jared and Ivanka been subpoenaed?

There is really only one reason why. Can you figure it out?

I'll tell you what, let's see if anyone can guess. If after a few posts, no one can guess, I'll explain why none of these people will be subpoenaed. Or at least one of them probably might, but not the others.

This investigation has gone on way less time then White Water, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Hillary's server and other failed GOP crusades against respected Democrats and other respected people that aren't trying to destroy American democracy the way Russian minions are.

There have been nearly two dozen indictments and a half dozen guilty pleas and soon, more than just Manafort will be sitting in jail.

I'll tell you what, let's see if anyone can guess. If after a few posts, no one can guess, I'll explain why none of these people will be subpoenaed. Or at least one of them probably might, but not the others.
Glad Gomer is getting those tax cheats there deantard. Maybe he will go after Al Sharpton next. After all this time no charges against Carter Page?

-Geaux

well since you are going to tell us no matter what......

I can understand why you would invest so much time in pursuing these ridiculous thoughts/ideas, deanrd.
I say that because I’ve spent thousands of hours talking with people like you.

Mueller is building a noose built on the sworn testimony of everyone else first.

When they are forced to testify (at least two under immunity), they will be placing their heads into the noose as they stand on the gallows.

• Banned
Mueller is building a noose built on the sworn testimony of everyone else first.

When they are forced to testify (at least two under immunity), they will be placing their heads into the noose as they stand on the gallows.
No, not really.

Because of the fifth amendment, self incrimination, they won't testify. They don't have to.

Only the targets of investigations don't have to testify against themselves. Anyone subpoenaed is not a target. Anyone not subpoenaed and that close to the investigation probably is also a target of the investigation.

That's the way it works.

So your saying they could get the death penalty? .... :rolleyes:
yapyapyapf.gif

I can understand why you would invest so much time in pursuing these ridiculous thoughts/ideas, deanrd.
I say that because I’ve spent thousands of hours talking with people like you.
I imagine he spends many hrs on the couch.
His days are spent in a basement.

I can’t see him being any different from this idiot who thinks just like him....
https://nypost.com/2018/05/22/parents-win-suit-to-kick-deadbeat-son-out-of-their-house/

We understand your problem...

DhhFVdLUcAAoKpO.jpg:large

the only reason I could think of, at least with all of the above, but Ivanka, is that they could be targets of the investigation now....

And you don't get to interview targets....for one, their lawyers won't let them, because charges are pending.... if a target.

Why do you lie, Jake?

Why do you lie, Jake?
Jake wasn’t taught about the importance of honesty. The same can be said for most democrats.
Or you. And most Republicans.
Is that the best response you could think of? lol

Forum List

Back