Cops called on woman listening to Michael Savage too loud; then praying. Ended in US Supreme Court..

Sahba

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2018
VT & NH
Unfortunately the link must be perused here... in a nut shell the SCOTUS found that the 1st and 4th A's were inextricable linked. This is an interesting case in that it creates precedent for many of those in states that have to grapple with search and seizure of firearm without a warrant, without an arrest being made, without being the party involved (VT).

WOMAN HAD COPS CALLED ON HER FOR LISTENING TO SAVAGE TOO LOUD; THEN PRAYING. WENT ALL THE WAY TO SUPREME COURT! ⋆ The Savage Nation

"While Sause only presented her First Amendment claim to the Supreme Court, the court found that her First and Fourth amendment claims were “inextricable” and sent the case back for further consideration."

Last edited:
Anyone listening to Savage belongs in a mental hospital, not the supreme Court.

Unfortunately the link must be perused here... in a nut shell the SCOTUS found that the 1st and 4th A's were inextricable linked. This is an interesting case in that it creates precedent for many of those in states that have to grapple with search and seizure of firearm without a warrant, without an arrest being made, without being the party involved (VT).

WOMAN HAD COPS CALLED ON HER FOR LISTENING TO SAVAGE TOO LOUD; THEN PRAYING. WENT ALL THE WAY TO SUPREME COURT! ⋆ The Savage Nation

"While Sause only presented her First Amendment claim to the Supreme Court, the court found that her First and Fourth amendment claims were “inextricable” and sent the case back for further consideration."
Your VT callout is interesting. Demographically, that’s an interesting state to watch on this kind of stuff.

Your VT callout is interesting. Demographically, that’s an interesting state to watch on this kind of stuff.
On the 4th A, in a 'white' state?... Could you expound on that, not sure I follow.

On the 4th A, in a 'white' state?... Could you expound on that, not sure I follow.
Just to put this out there, demographics is about more than race. And I'll try to expound more on that later.. in the middle of something right now.

Are you serious? These people were used at CIA Black sites...

air-america.jpg

118939760_e7c1b8d4e5.jpg

512px-Rachel_Maddow_pointing_up.jpg

Here’s what I was thinking about. Vermont appears to be one of the states where the birth rate is being eclipsed by the death rate:
Woolf: Why more than half of Vermont's counties are shrinking in population

The question for me then is, what is causing this kind of situation? Is it strictly a race issue (doubtful), or does it also involve political/religious/economic issues? I had been thinking about the 2016 “red shift” in northern midwestern states, and how that might correlate to other northern states. Then I saw your post, with an article which (in content) didn’t seem to have anything to do with VT, but none-the-less had a call-out to VT. I’m just curious if the aging/declining population in the Northeast will cause a similar “red shift” there as well.. even in liberal VT.

Only a left winger would make such a statement.

You KNOW EVERYTHING.

Why don't you jump off a cliff and save us the oxygen you are wasting.

Sahba, good for the woman and her rights as well as for you posting this thread.

Very interesting.

Here’s what I was thinking about. Vermont appears to be one of the states where the birth rate is being eclipsed by the death rate:
Woolf: Why more than half of Vermont's counties are shrinking in population

The question for me then is, what is causing this kind of situation? Is it strictly a race issue (doubtful), or does it also involve political/religious/economic issues? I had been thinking about the 2016 “red shift” in northern midwestern states, and how that might correlate to other northern states. Then I saw your post, with an article which (in content) didn’t seem to have anything to do with VT, but none-the-less had a call-out to VT. I’m just curious if the aging/declining population in the Northeast will cause a similar “red shift” there as well.. even in liberal VT.
Well, as you probably know, VT is a bastion of social liberalism so the people it attracts do play a small part in the population decline. What small influx we do have are by professionals, as my self, moving in from metro areas, for specific employment opportunities, who are not as likely to have large families or kids in general (for whatever reason). We are referred to by VT'ers as "flat landers". That is only a small part of the population decline though.

The real issue is property taxes. Generally speaking, wealthier, metro flatlanders are moving in, sometimes just seasonal 2nd home folks & older 50+, the younger vermonters with growing families or just starting to enter the work force are moving out of state for job opportunities. This is reflected in VT schools having a fraction the number of students that they did a couple decades ago. The crux of it is, VT is not exactly a hospitable place to set up a business or to run a business that is competitive with states like TX, UT, GE etc. I have properties in both in NH and VT and definitely see a stark contrast.

Back to the OP, VT has passed recent gun legislation, going into effect this Oct. that will enable police responding to domestic abuse to violate one's 4th Amendment without a warrant, without an arrest being made, without a citation being issued, without being involved in the situation even. They will be allowed to search and confiscate firearms in the environs of the call out even if they are those of the property owner not involved in the kerfuffle.

This is why I threw in my home state at the end in ( ), when mentioning other states that have or will have to grapple with the state eroding one's 4th A rights in their crusade against the constitutional possession of firearms.

P.S. No MPS777, VT is not becoming a red state or even moving toward purple... It's a very, very Dark BLUE ! I'm single handedly trying to change it though... lol

Last edited:

Only a left winger would make such a statement.

You KNOW EVERYTHING.

Why don't you jump off a cliff and save us the oxygen you are wasting.
I don't know everything but I damn sure know more than that nutbar and a moron like you combined.

And oh look, another example of a tRumpkin advocating violence.

Forum List

Back