Do you trust our military in event of marital law?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Been watching movies today. Mostly disaster ones where the military guards entries and exits in neighborhoods, etc. In every one of those movies, the military are assholes.

Which begs the question and also piqued my curiosity....if there were some major catastrophe, martial law or no law and military intervenes...do you trust them to do the right thing..whatever the right thing is for us civilians...not for the good of commanders who want more chest medals?

Yes. I expect them to follow orders.
And if their orders flow from people like Milley telling them a civilian population has become a "rebel force" or are "domestic terrorists"? It may take civilians firing back against such troops and setting the stage for rebellion within the military itself before we can break the hold of the Marxist filth in DC.

1630972418596.png

If we leave it up to Milley he'd be locking up all those white terrorists who don't agree with the new administration or him which is just about everybody.

*****SMILE*****

:)

And if their orders flow from people like Milley telling them a civilian population has become a "rebel force" or are "domestic terrorists"? It may take civilians firing back against such troops and setting the stage for rebellion within the military itself before we can break the hold of the Marxist filth in DC.
Well you know all that is coming eventually. As far as military people breaking ranks. Don't hold your breath. Get out of the big cities.

Been watching movies today. Mostly disaster ones where the military guards entries and exits in neighborhoods, etc. In every one of those movies, the military are assholes.

Which begs the question and also piqued my curiosity....if there were some major catastrophe, martial law or no law and military intervenes...do you trust them to do the right thing..whatever the right thing is for us civilians...not for the good of commanders who want more chest medals?

I believe that in today's military the top generals and admirals are very concerned about their careers politically, and a lot of that depends on who is in the WH. Once you get high enough rank, I think your promotions are political and your competence might not be the major factor that it should be. So, in too many cases our military is going to do what our civilian oversight tells us, down through the Chiefs of Staff and the Pentagon. You want to be seen as trustworthy.

Now, martial law and a coup de tat is a whole 'nother matter. That's some serious shit there, but I could see martial law if the nation's capitol was seriously under seige and there was a real threat of a real insurrection to overthrow the gov't rather than the weaponless Jan 6 break-in. I do think that if things got that bad the military would be doing things to restore law and order, and the senior commanders wouldn't be looking for personal glory. Mostly cuz if you fuck up then your career is over. Do not underestimate CYA.

I do not believe there will ever be a military overthrow of our gov't, some people say Trump will be back in office by the end of the year and the military will put him there. NO. Ain't going to happen.

No. It shows how historically illiterate most people are. The founders opposed a standing army, because it his the biggest threat to liberty. The average dumbass American actually believes supporting a standing army, is somehow patriotic.

And the biggest irony in that fact, is the very premise of the 2nd Amendment, that the rightards think is a blessing from God, is because of the fact the Founders did not want a standing army. When Trump ordered the military to engage in American protests, that was an act of treason, and the day we lost our freedoms, because of the rightards that actually supported it, and it went right over their heads.

Now we have rightard states taking away voting rights, and womens rights, and rightard America is clueless, as to why any liberty they think they have, is long gone, and they now have their own brown shirt snitches in Texas, and coming to other states soon, to snitch out their neighbors.

Congratulations rightards, you wanted to destroy America. You were successful. Give yourselves a big hand.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes

When the Zombie Apocalypse hits, I trust our Military

Marital Law?? LOL. I'm sorry, this was FUNNY. Well, I don't know. Is marriage between one...ah..never mind. :)

Now as far as martial law goes..I think some military type already said that they weren't tasked with enforcing law and order in our borders.

You know, unless we're gonna go Return of The Living Dead Part 2.....send...more...military.... :)

No. It shows how historically illiterate most people are. The founders opposed a standing army, because it his the biggest threat to liberty. The average dumbass American actually believes supporting a standing army, is somehow patriotic.

And the biggest irony in that fact, is the very premise of the 2nd Amendment, that the rightards think is a blessing from God, is because of the fact the Founders did not want a standing army. When Trump ordered the military to engage in American protests, that was an act of treason, and the day we lost our freedoms, because of the rightards that actually supported it, and it went right over their heads.

Now we have rightard states taking away voting rights, and womens rights, and rightard America is clueless, as to why any liberty they think they have, is long gone, and they now have their own brown shirt snitches in Texas, and coming to other states soon, to snitch out their neighbors.

Congratulations rightards, you wanted to destroy America. You were successful. Give yourselves a big hand.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Agreed, if by "rightards" you're including most Democrats and not necessarily all Republicans.

People, the military are the white hats. When the balloon goes up the goons in charge of the Defense Department will be replaced with patriots. There will be no martial law but when the military is out and about arresting traitors and members of the Cabal, it's best to stay close to home and not interfere. Things are gonna be a'popping soon.

:salute: :th_BlackHelicopter::tank:

Something has to be done-------the military sadly is our last best hope short of a meteor taking out more.

It begs the question, why are you expecting it? If you believe this administration will deteriorate into that is absurd.
I know you hate democrats but anticipating that , and that is what you are doing , is scaremongering at best.
You need to accept democracy and trump lost. Because that us still the main problem. That is where all this and other doomsday scenarios are originating.

How can you be patriotic to the country with that attitude. You cannot be "united" when for political reasons, you hate and despise half the population.

After all the criticism heaped on democrats over the years, nothing has happened and won't unless republicans pursue their dictatorial agenda and eliminate the democrats . That's what you would prefer, isn't it.
Remember it was republicans who rioted the capitol because they don't like democracy and hate America. Not democrats.

What does the military have to with enforcing marital law? I have been married 38 years and never had any need for the military to get involved.

People, the military are the white hats. When the balloon goes up the goons in charge of the Defense Department will be replaced with patriots. There will be no martial law but when the military is out and about arresting traitors and members of the Cabal, it's best to stay close to home and not interfere. Things are gonna be a'popping soon.

:salute: :th_BlackHelicopter::tank:
I wish I had the same faith you do, hossfly. I surely do. But the time has come where I don't trust any government agency which includes the military. I'd LIKE to think decent men and women meant what they said when they enlisted...but now? It's not the same military it used to be thanks to the woke crowd. Bad ones joined or were recruited. And I think more bad than good.

What does the military have to with enforcing marital law? I have been married 38 years and never had any need for the military to get involved.
Yer a dick. You have always been a dick. And I'm fed up with your hall monitor schtick. On iggie you go.

An jes fer fun, yoo kin bich sum mor abowt speeling errers an aye wownt hafta seen it.

Fucktard.

Forum List

Back