Do you trust our military in event of marital law?

The Guard at Kent State was NEVER ORDERED to fire. One guardsman shot apparently as a panicked reaction and the other guardsman reacted to that shot.

IIRC there is plenty of photographic evidence of the Guard commanders desperately trying to stop their soldiers from firing.
So not a very well regulated militia, say compared to the army or marines. Now, through various forms of propaganda, encourage the massive arming of those demonstrating absolutely no interest in ever even joining the Guard and.. yay, even more senseless killing, but,.. a gun manufacturer's utopia!

So not a very well regulated militia, say compared to the army or marines. Now, through various forms of propaganda, encourage the massive arming of those demonstrating absolutely no interest in ever even joining the Guard and.. yay, even more senseless killing, but,.. a gun manufacturer's utopia!

Soldiers are only human. They panic from time to time.

RE: Do you trust our military in event of martial law?
SUBTOPIC: The Unthinkable
⁜→ Gracie, et al,

BLUF: The will always be those moments in time when we disagree with The President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over us. This is where we need to have a little faith.

(COMMENT)

I'm retired military. And there have been many times I had to wonder if the Leadership needed a bit of adjustment in their headspace and timing. But that is not our job. The "oath" reminds us that the military operates where and when our nation calls.

There take a special kind of person to be in law enforcement. And there are times when those not quite mentally sound slip through the cracks. And those are the ones you hear about. You don't hear about the many many thousands that are out there doing the best they can with what they have.

Martial Law is a measure of last resort. If you have worries about law enforcement now, wait until the military is out there pounding the pavement.

Martial Law is a desperate move by a civilian leadership that has lost the ability to lead. The use of the military is a very last resort measure when there are no other options.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Thank you for your service. And the post above ^.
There are many here that are retired military. I am still concerned as to the "changes" of attitude from back then..to what is now. Once upon a time, we all had each others backs. Americans for americans. Now? We have a huge number of people who are Jane Fonda's and want to see us fall. We are the laughing stock of the world now. Our military is not what it used to be, in my opinion. This "woke" crap has turned those we depend on to protect us from without AND within, into mistrust due to the leadership and poor decisions made by CIC and those beneath him following orders. Orders that are NOT for citizens but for private agendas. That is what concerns me. Ex military, I trust. Current military, not so much.

No. Absolutely not. Never in a million years.

Forum List

Back