Do you think you or the person giving you the Jab knows what is in the vaccine?

I saw the video's of these "magnetic people"...For some reason ...when cameras are turned on...the magnetism stopped.

My God you people are insane
Gullible morons. They probably still think Uri Geller can bend spoons with his mind.

Did you not read the second point? 45,000 dead following getting the shot according to the government website,
Not true Turtle

Honey you really need to seek help. You are so far down the Q rabbit hole that you can't pull yourself out alone.

Last edited:
The inserts are missing from the package----the information is therefore hidden as medications are all supposed to have the information inserts included from the time of manufacturing.
Regarding ONLY the J&J shot and

They need to know what is in the vaccine and all medication dear----this is how they predict allergic reactions and other potential medical issues. The inserts also tell the dosage, potential side effects, warnings, and other pertient information.
Another graduate of Facebook Medical School.

What's in the dewormer?

Had the virus also. Had the antibodies and was a covalent plasma donor. I did the Moderna. Day after had a low-grade fever for a couple of hours. Took two Aleve and some Chicken soup. Was fine by bedtime. Sorry he had a bad time with the Johnson and Johnson. Hope he is better. I figure I have double protection and planning to get 3rd shot late Nov, early Dec. Good luck to you and yours.
I just got a Pfizer booster on Thursday to backup my original J&J vaccine. No effects the first time. This time, I felt like shit for about 6 hours, starting about 24 hours later. Then it went away as quickly as it set in.

Forum List

Back