Do you think you or the person giving you the Jab knows what is in the vaccine?

With so much hidden about Covid and everything around even I was shocked to read that the vaccines aren't coming with inserts that all other medications come with which explains everything you need to know about them-including dosage, side effects, INGREDIENTS etc.

Turns out that what you are getting may not be what people were getting the week before and the vaccine manufacturers don't need to let you know this....This article is meant to bash anti-vaxxer BUT what I found interesting is despite the smoke that the article tries to provide...2 points came up 1) that the paper inserts that come with all medications are missing (these inserts are there to tell important information and can't be changed as they are down in black and white), instead directing people to a website that can be taken down, rewritten, or whatever in a blink of an eye 2) that 45,000 deaths within 3 days of taking the vaccines have been reported but yet instead of the media investigating they try to act like the number of the government website is somehow bogus when it is a binary it is or it isn't an accurate number on the website.

I and others I know have thought about this question at length regarding the lethality of the COVID vaccines: who knows what? Governors and senior state health officials absolutely must know the dangers of the vaccines. I believe they have a series of death quotas to make by certain hard dates. Below senior executive state level government officials it is quite possible some mayors of larger cities also are in the "full" know. Beyond that, hospital administrators quite likely know what's in the COVID vaccines, as well as some high level government educators. Who else is aware the COVID vaccines are maiming and killing hundreds of thousands if not millions of unknowing, trusting, innocent people? I really can't say.

There is polyethylene glycol (anti-freeze) in the vaccine, but the wikipage says it’s a miniscule amount. That’s not the point, dipshit wiki. Why is this same anti-freeze also showing up in the crystal structure of SARS-CoV-2 virus? What are USMB readers going to do about this scientific fact?

What's hidden...

You not fucking listening is not stuff been hidden... Stop getting your information from Facebook...
The inserts are missing from the package----the information is therefore hidden as medications are all supposed to have the information inserts included from the time of manufacturing. Why would information need to be updated after the medication is manufactured and given to the patients with them living or dying? What the medication was made of, what the dosage is, what the side effects are shouldn't be changing over time.

There’s something fishy about the anti-freeze linked to SARS-CoV-2 and its vaccine, especially since the second-most important target of the commie virus is obesity, which protects against the cold.

The person giving the shot as they are required by license and law to know as it prevents you know people dying from the shots that they are giving.
I didn't die Did you die?

With so much hidden about Covid and everything around even I was shocked to read that the vaccines aren't coming with inserts that all other medications come with which explains everything you need to know about them-including dosage, side effects, INGREDIENTS etc.

Turns out that what you are getting may not be what people were getting the week before and the vaccine manufacturers don't need to let you know this....This article is meant to bash anti-vaxxer BUT what I found interesting is despite the smoke that the article tries to provide...2 points came up 1) that the paper inserts that come with all medications are missing (these inserts are there to tell important information and can't be changed as they are down in black and white), instead directing people to a website that can be taken down, rewritten, or whatever in a blink of an eye 2) that 45,000 deaths within 3 days of taking the vaccines have been reported but yet instead of the media investigating they try to act like the number of the government website is somehow bogus when it is a binary it is or it isn't an accurate number on the website.

I am quite sure they do not need to know what is in the vaccine. Doctors and nurses are not chemists or virologists. They operate from recommendations from the research.

They also didn't know the contents of the other many vaccines you took, that you did not attach to your childish political fetishes.

I didn't die Did you die?
I am not vaccinated, I had the virus and developed some natural immunity that is far better than the faux vaccines.

My husband had covid and the faux vaccine after as required by his job---he bleed his ass off after getting the vaccine for several days following the J and J jab. Bleeding that he has never done before or since those few days. He is on clot medications so I made him stop his medication for several days. It wasn't till after further research, that I found a couple of references to J and J causing uncontrolled bleeding in some men. I suspect that they too are on blood thinners but the fucking drug company and government aren't requiring details that are required in other incidents for public safety. (J and J is reporting blood clots in mostly women as a side effect.)

I am quite sure they do not need to know what is in the vaccine. Doctors and nurses are not chemists or virologists. They operate from recommendations from the research.

They also didn't know the contents of the other many vaccines you took, that you did not attach to your childish political fetishes.
They need to know what is in the vaccine and all medication dear----this is how they predict allergic reactions and other potential medical issues. The inserts also tell the dosage, potential side effects, warnings, and other pertient information.

I had the virus and developed some natural immunity that is far better than the faux vaccines.
You don't know the truth of that. But you say it anyway. Because you think that, if you say something and really believe it, it becomes true. Kind of childish, my man.

Actually, the way I took his comments in full text was that he was saying that the pharmacy staff could be executed for crimes against humanity under the law. He specifically said that he wasn't trying to harm them---but of course, you left this out. And again, whether he is a nut or not----makes no difference. I am not defending or supporting his actions---I am alarmed at his two major points about the PAPER INSERTS not being placed with the medication as all other medications require for numberous reasons. And that 45000 people are listed as dead immediately following getting the faux vaccines.

These two points indicate that something is wrong about the vaccines....
LEGIT medications include the paper inserts--all legit medications include paper inserts with the medication. There are reason listed on the web is not acceptable.
LEGIT medications---research and account for the deaths. 45,000 is a huge fucking number of immediate deaths--especially of deaths not publically listed as investigated fully.
The fact that the media and government are both working to conceal these two facts is telling and indicates something is very very fucking wrong.
You may take it any way you like but the link you posted clearly states this:

Monday evening, Key and his "Missouri crew" entered the Walmart Supercenter west of Springfield on Sunshine Street. Making a beeline to their pharmacy, Key yelled that he was putting the store's workers "on notice."
By the time Key and his group of about a half dozen reached the pharmacy, staff had locked the door, closed the window, and were hiding in the room.
"You are being put on notice!" he shouted outside the door. "And if they give one more vaccine, as of this day after being put on notice, then they can be hung up. And they can be executed."
Over the course of almost 30 minutes, Key and his "Missouri crew" taunted and jeered at the pharmacists through the door window — all captured through Key's Facebook livestream.

"What they're doing here is they're violating the Nuremberg Code, and if you allow one more shot to go into one more person's body, you yourself can be executed," he told the pharmacists as well as other Walmart workers present. "It's a violation of the Nuremberg Code. I do this out of love, I'm not trying to give you any fear and intimidation — I'm just letting you guys know that if you continue to do this, that you guys will be held accountable."

A guy who is threatening health workers with death and something about a "Nuremberg Code" is your version of a hero? Why do you trumptards so love violence?

By the jab you mean a vaccination shot?

I am not vaccinated, I had the virus and developed some natural immunity that is far better than the faux vaccines.

My husband had covid and the faux vaccine after as required by his job---he bleed his ass off after getting the vaccine for several days following the J and J jab. Bleeding that he has never done before or since those few days. He is on clot medications so I made him stop his medication for several days. It wasn't till after further research, that I found a couple of references to J and J causing uncontrolled bleeding in some men. I suspect that they too are on blood thinners but the fucking drug company and government aren't requiring details that are required in other incidents for public safety. (J and J is reporting blood clots in mostly women as a side effect.)
Had the virus also. Had the antibodies and was a covalent plasma donor. I did the Moderna. Day after had a low-grade fever for a couple of hours. Took two Aleve and some Chicken soup. Was fine by bedtime. Sorry he had a bad time with the Johnson and Johnson. Hope he is better. I figure I have double protection and planning to get 3rd shot late Nov, early Dec. Good luck to you and yours.

Why do you trumptards so love violence?
Because the orange pile of shit has them convinced they are on the winning side of violence. So they don't realize that, if they attempt this bullshit or their hillbilly civil war, they will just be piles of bodies in the streets.

Turtlesoup

Not only do doctors and nurses NOT have to know the ingredient list of vaccines, they don't even have to know why some medicines work!

Did you know that? In fact... get this... we don't even know why some medicines work!

Yep, it's true. Some medicines show effectiveness in treating certain conditions or diseases, despite scientists, doctors, and nurses having absolutely no idea WHY they work.

Did you not read the second point? 45,000 dead following getting the shot according to the government website, that doesn't want to talk about these dead. Um...all of these deaths should have been investigated and accounted for--one way or the other. The fact that they arent is alarming.
Ahh....people who have odd side effects like becoming magnetic at the site of the injection trying to figure out why.
I saw the video's of these "magnetic people"...For some reason ...when cameras are turned on...the magnetism stopped.

My God you people are insane

Forum List

Back