Do you think whites are being replaced?

white isn't a color?
That's correct. As all painter-artists know, white is the absence of color. And when mixed with other colors, it does not change into another color as, for example red and blue change to purple, yellow and blue change to green. Mixing white with a color only lightens that color (ex. yellow + white = a more pale yellow). :biggrin:

The question I have is why they are so scared of being a minority, especially since they say race doesn't matter lol
It matters to racist liberals who have been using it as a basis for racial discrimination (Affirmative Action), and getting away with it for 58 years.

Whites are not being replaced.
ABSOLUTELY FALSE! Racial replacement is not a theory, it is a FACT.
Here's 3 examples >>

1. In 1973, the James A Haley VA Hospital in Tampa, with thousands of employees, was 90% white. Employee racial % is now about 95% NON-white. Anybody doubting that, is free to stroll through the miles of corridors, and see for yourself.

2. Hillsborough County transit same thing. I've been riding the county buses and the HART Plus buses for 2 years now. I've ridden over 100 times. I have yet to see a white person driving one of these buses, and 90% of the drivers are black females.

3. Regarding Joe Biden) trying to replace Americans, with obedient people from the Third World, there is absolutely no question about it. Since he took office, Biden has caused one catastrophe after another. His rating has dropped like a lead ball.

Biden knows that he cannot depend on the American people (who generally hate his guts) to vote for him. Consequently, power-mad Biden has thrown open the Mexican border, and has allowed millions of third world migrants into the US, whom he knows are dependent on him, for them to be able to remain in the US. Biden stocking up, replacing American votes with foreigner votes. Not rocket science.

In the Tampa Bay area, illegal aliens, in the country for 3 days, are REPLACING Floridians who have lived here all their lives. Because of Biden's Mexican border to Florida airlifts of wealthy migrants, landlords here have been raising rents 200-300%, forcing Floridians to vacate their houses & apartments. The aliens live there now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back