Do you think whites are being replaced?

Yes, Caucasian Americans are being "replaced" because they ain't getting it on enough -- for whatever reason. Or they are using family planning techniques.

And it is just a fact (like it or not) that the United States of America will be a different nation when the majority of Americans are non-Caucasian.

Some folks think the country will be better.

Others think it will be worse.

No one knows which it will be (although I have an idea when I read about what life is like now in a lot of American cities).

Hear tell that the minority Caucasians in Cuba and Brazil are still able to cling to power somehow.

Will that happen here?

Both blacks and whites are being replaced by Hispanics. Demographics is destiny....And I ain't even mad....Hispanics have sorta grown on me....The ones in my AO are nice hard working people. ;)

I don't worry about too many blacks as they are doing a swimmingly good job of killing themselves off and I have no wish to get in the way of their earnest endeavor.

This is why it always tickles me when the right wing loons want to grant person-hood to a fetus. That would mean that every pregnant woman gets counted (at least) twice. For every white baby being born in the US there are like 4-5 non-white babies being born. Sure you want to go down that road?
That is why they wish to revisit that whole 14th amendment thing....

Oh how they wish they can re-interpret that to mean "white Americans" because of how historically, only white people were considered real citizens....I am sure you can find 5 "strict constructionalists" to rule that way in time...

Yes, Caucasian Americans are being "replaced" because they ain't getting it on enough -- for whatever reason. Or they are using family planning techniques.

And it is just a fact (like it or not) that the United States of America will be a different nation when the majority of Americans are non-Caucasian.

Some folks think the country will be better.

Others think it will be worse.

No one knows which it will be (although I have an idea when I read about what life is like now in a lot of American cities).

Hear tell that the minority Caucasians in Cuba and Brazil are still able to cling to power somehow.

Will that happen here?
I honestly don't care. I will be dead by the time that happens and I do not have children or grandchildren to worry about. The leftists can fuck this country up forever and as long as it does not directly affect me, :dunno:

If there is an afterlife, it will be fun to see the karmic anguish that the leftist animals will face. I hope it's all the really good stuff out of the Bible -- lakes of fire and swimming in human excrement and the like.

Not specifically whites, Americans are being replaced by compliant immigrants. It's been going on for years now. One look at the border and it's pretty clear that Americans are being killed off by immigrants bringing in poisonous drugs and immigration from a very compliant third world.
No one is forcing Americans to take illegal drugs. Supply is due to demand.

We will all be replaced as we retire, die or even change jobs.

I've never known a good worker to be replaced by an unknown.

Whites are having less than one baby per person. Colored people are having more than one baby per person. Whites are being replaced, that is all there is to that.

What do you think?
It isn't a black or white....blacks think it is but what they don't realize is that all of the people who flock to the USA from Latin America, Africa, and Asia they like whitey and they think black culture stinks.

Whites are having less than one baby per person. Colored people are having more than one baby per person. Whites are being replaced, that is all there is to that.

What do you think?

Which "color"?

It isn't a black or white....blacks think it is but what they don't realize is that all of the people who flock to the USA from Latin America, Africa, and Asia they like whitey and they think black culture stinks.

Wait........they're not comin' to see me???????????

Whites are literally dying out

Rich women don't' have babies. NE Asians have the same problem

Yes they're being replaced but only because they can't get their women to have babies. It's not some fucking plot.

If there is an afterlife, it will be fun to see the karmic anguish that the leftist animals will face.
I will be careful with this hot potato!

I personally agree with you that the United States is in for an "interesting" future.

With all due respect (I am not being sarcastic), I do not think what I see happening in our large cities is a good harbinger for the future of this nation.

All human beings are, of course, lovely and wonderful and sweet.

But judging from what we see in the world, some groups just do not have what it takes to run a competent and organized and ethical government (not that our current government is a paragon of virtue!!!!!).

What do you think?
Replaced by and for what? If anyone chooses to not populate, it’s their business.

I will be careful with this hot potato!

I personally agree with you that the United States is in for an "interesting" future.

With all due respect (I am not being sarcastic), I do not think what I see happening in our large cities is a good harbinger for the future of this nation.

All human beings are, of course, lovely and wonderful and sweet.

But judging from what we see in the world, some groups just do not have what it takes to run a competent and organized and ethical government (not that our current government is a paragon of virtue!!!!!).
It is apparent that you are racist and stupid. Remove multinationals out of brown skin countries, stop installing puppets who will do the white corporate owners bidding, and you will discover that many of the worlds problems stop.

Whites are not being replaced.

Forum List

Back