Do You Think The U.S. Will Exist In 20 Years As It Does Now

A other thread painting a clear picture of Trumpism.

Bigotry, paranoia, rage.
Adding 20-30 million poor people to our country who dont even speak English will fundamentally change America for the worse

I am surprised that you cant see that

Or maybe you just dong care
Leftists refuse to look past their nose...doing so is racist, xenophobic and bigoted. They are all about their inner FEELZ for today.
Only racist bigots would acknowledge facts and statistics related to ethnicity and how such facts impact a nation.

A other thread painting a clear picture of Trumpism.

Bigotry, paranoia, rage.
Adding 20-30 million poor people to our country who dont even speak English will fundamentally change America for the worse

I am surprised that you cant see that

Or maybe you just dong care

We are a nation of immigrants, dumbass!

There's nothing new about adding millions of non-english speaking poor people.

America is over if we don’t assimilate, poor Americans need commonality, opportunity,, calling the poor racist and victims is a bad combination

The problem is simple...much of America is not American.
The cancer that is MULTICULTURALISM has finally metastasized to a point where recovery may not be possible.

Unless your Native American, STFU!

America is over if we don’t assimilate, poor Americans need commonality, opportunity,, calling the poor racist and victims is a bad combination

The problem is simple...much of America is not American.
The cancer that is MULTICULTURALISM has finally metastasized to a point where recovery may not be possible.

Unless your Native American, STFU!
I’m Native American. We settled here and created America.

I am starting to have my doubts.

My biggest concern is the centralization of power and control of the information/disinformation.

The school systems began failing most kids decades ago. Good systems still exist, but most are not what they used to be.

As both sides become more militant in their approach, I see things starting to happen that would create splits resulting in the country breaking up.

The US does not exist any longer as it did prior to Barry taking over.
It is not as it was prior to Trump taking over, due to the Un-Constitutional / Illegal radicalization of our govt by the Democrats.
It is no longer as it was prior to the last election.
It no longer exists as it was the day prior to Biden and the radical leftists took ownership of the Presidency.

Fuck off

Just mindlessly flinging open the gates and bringing in millions of poor people that we cant afford to take care of is only going to kill the golden goose that brings them here

Fuck off

Just mindlessly flinging open the gates and bringing in millions of poor people that we cant afford to take care of is only going to kill the golden goose that brings them here

Nonsense.

Poor immigrants have supplied the U.S. with cheap labor, which we've benefitted from.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants come here looking for work - and American business people have benefitted.

Their contributions to our economy far outweigh what they take from us.

The biggest problem is that they are not paid fairly by employers.

Poor immigrants have supplied the U.S. with cheap labor, which we've benefitted from.
What century are you living in?

100 years ago we needed more workers to run the factories that are now in china

But in 2021 we already have all the cheap labor we need

And besides the lib wackos are demanding that we pay every so-called cheap laborer a “living wage“ on top of government suppliments

Fuck off

8F95F7FC-9F69-4138-BCD2-26795F4EDAA8.jpeg

Nonsense.

The vast majority of illegal immigrants come here looking for work - and American business people have benefitted.

Their contributions to our economy far outweigh what they take from us.

The biggest problem is that they are not paid fairly by employers.

We benefited from their cheap labor but that doesn't mean we want it. I'd rather pay a buck more for a head of lettuce putting Americans to work than a buck less which draws invaders. However agriculture is just one of many jobs they take away from Americans. They are in all kinds of different work. When they come here and work for nothing, not only does it take a job away from an American, but also keeps American wages down.

We are not benefiting more from them than they are us. They are hurting this county and American workers.

Jobs illegals take .png

Forum List

Back