Do You Think The U.S. Will Exist In 20 Years As It Does Now

MadChemist

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am starting to have my doubts.

My biggest concern is the centralization of power and control of the information/disinformation.

The school systems began failing most kids decades ago. Good systems still exist, but most are not what they used to be.

As both sides become more militant in their approach, I see things starting to happen that would create splits resulting in the country breaking up.

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

My biggest concern is the centralization of power and control of the information/disinformation.

The school systems began failing most kids decades ago. Good systems still exist, but most are not what they used to be.

As both sides become more militant in their approach, I see things starting to happen that would create splits resulting in the country breaking up.
I'm a little worried about tomorrow,,,20 yrs is a long time down the road,,,

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No.

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope USA can break up into dozens of nations !!

Maybe a tiny states for blacks only . I mean all blacks

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I see a mass internal exodus.
Conservatives taking their families to Red states and fleeing the big cities.
If they don't they are endangering their kids.

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can’t have a nation of 2 extremes where both sides want to kill each other lol
I don't want to kill anyone but if they at my door I will.
You still can’t kill them unless they have a weapon and are breaking in
If they knocked on your door and you blast them then you’re going to jail

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You can’t have a nation of 2 extremes where both sides want to kill each other lol
I don't want to kill anyone but if they at my door I will.
You still can’t kill them unless they have a weapon and are breaking in
If they knocked on your door and you blast them then you’re going to jail
Oh I have a feeling that if there are two sides wanting to kill each other they won't be knocking. Jail? We're well past that.

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

After 4 years of the Vegetable and coming disasters, Trump will ride triumphantly ahead as all these mother fucking absolute corrupt beings in 4 years.

I Believe The Vegetable was a necessity now to see how really retarded libturd policies are and what lying crooked face fucks they really are.

We'll be fine in 20 yrs

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List