Do you think the Military ballots can make the difference in the GOP count?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
No one is talking about the military or overseas ballots, but there has to be thousands. Does anyone have a clue as to the number of uncounted ballots in this catagory there are? The races are so tight, I can see the military come up with a difference maker. Anyone have a clue as to the number of ballots?

Military ballots can come in until 5pm today.
YES, they can make a major difference in such a close election
Even more decisive are provisional ballots that MUST be evaluated and legal ballots counted!!

No one is talking about the military or overseas ballots, but there has to be thousands. Does anyone have a clue as to the number of uncounted ballots in this catagory there are? The races are so tight, I can see the military come up with a difference maker. Anyone have a clue as to the number of ballots?

Perhaps in Georgia, but other than that, no, not statistically.

I don't think so....we've been seeing videos of women changing votes in Philly when they're supposed to be counting votes.
I think these people need to be arrested immediately.

Let the Trump cult tears flow even harder ...

---
Active-duty military personnel prefer Democratic nominee Joe Biden for president, but incumbent President Donald Trump has the edge with veterans, Military Times polls show.

A survey of 1,018 active-duty troops conducted by Military Times in partnership with the Institute for Veterans and Military Families at Syracuse University between July 27 and August 10 found that 43.1% of respondents said they were voting for Biden while only 37.4% said they were voting for Trump.
---

Scumpty has called our military "suckers and losers." And, most importantly, he did not want their ballots counted from overseas as he called for all counting to cease as of November 3. But, now that he is losing, it's not surprising that he now needs the military he denigrates.

Unless they mysteriously disappear like they have done before, in Prog states..

Scumpty has called our military "suckers and losers." And, most importantly, he did not want their ballots counted from overseas as he called for all counting to cease as of November 3. But, now that he is losing, it's not surprising that he now needs the military he denigrates.
That is a lie, you know it, but you continue to lie about it, and this is why normal US citizens hate your fucking guts...

The military vote seems to be favoring Biden this year. So no, it won't help Trump.

The military vote seems to be favoring Biden this year.

It does?

Anything to back that up?

If she even responds to you, she'll predictably link to some online poll that has no parameters in place to actually verify military status of the respondents (Military Times, etc), and showing Trump having a military approval rating of something like negative infinity .

Nothing will stop the amount of cheating. Too many democrat traitors to even count.

---
Active-duty military personnel prefer Democratic nominee Joe Biden for president, but incumbent President Donald Trump has the edge with veterans, Military Times polls show.

A survey of 1,018 active-duty troops conducted by Military Times in partnership with the Institute for Veterans and Military Families at Syracuse University between July 27 and August 10 found that 43.1% of respondents said they were voting for Biden while only 37.4% said they were voting for Trump.
---
Right. Military "families" and veterans, esp older vets, favor Trump. But the only polls I've seen, as well from what I hear anecdotally (for what little its worth) is that Trump is not favored by active duty people. the McCain "thing" and his trashing of the former military folks who left his admin

You cited the July poll, I think. And there's this

---

---
Right. Military "families" and veterans, esp older vets, favor Trump. But the only polls I've seen, as well from what I hear anecdotally (for what little its worth) is that Trump is not favored by active duty people. the McCain "thing" and his trashing of the former military folks who left his admin

You cited the July poll, I think. And there's this

Yeah, that McCain thing where John (Song Bird) McCain who always reached across the aisle to fuck US, brought the bogus Dossier to try to get at the President. RINO's are traitors more than the Progs.

Forum List

Back