Do you think that if the blockade to Gaza was lifted today that the attacks against Israel would cea

I don't see anything within the Mandate for palestine or the Jordan resolution that says Israel doesn't have a right to EVERYTHING west of the Jordan river.

As you have already said, English is not your first language...

Perhaps translate the mandate into Hebrew?

Google Translate

Strike two

I'll give you a few more chances to lose the flag and then its game on again.

Lets see if you can grow up enough to respect the moderators

FUCK YOU! FUCK OFF!

My flag, in my signature, meets the requirements of every moderator and of the rules of this board...

Your childish over sized posts containing low quality, oversized, multiple flags is fucking ridiculously childish....

Yes, I reported your flag posts SEVERAL times, to be told that, surprisingly, you are not breaking any forum rules...

It now seems that MY single post with two Palestinian flags, in response to your continued BS flags has jolted the moderators into action....

Hmmm a balanced, neutral band of moderators?

Tommy Tainant, et al,

What makes you think that the security barrier will be lifted even if the Israeli withdraws from the West Bank.

The Israeli illegal occupation needs to end. The poor Palestinians are living in a prison but so are the Israeli people.

Israel/Palestine

Israel doesnt look like the victim in this report.
(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinian has made no effort to negotiate for peace.

How is it that the defeated aggressor dictates terms?

Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that committed the Olympic Massacre?
Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that ambushed the Americans on a religious retreat near Halhoul?
Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that hijacked an American TWA Flight out of Zurich?
Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that hijacked and crashed an American TWA Flight killing 12 Americans?
Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that killed the US Military Attache and a Diplomat in Palestinians?
Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that kidnapped and killed the US Ambassador and Economic Counselor?
Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that pirated a cruise ship and rolled an American in a wheelchair into the Mediterranean Sea?
Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that hijacked a TWA Flight - shot and killed a Navy Seabee - dumping his body on the TARMAC?
Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that kidnapped an American in Jerusalem, and murdered him?
Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that killed 5 Americans in the cafeteria of the Hebrew University?
Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that killed the niece of US Senator Abraham Ribicoff?
Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that killed an American mother and son in a drive-by shooting, Gush Eszion?
Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that killed 5 Americans in a bus bombing?
Why is it you defend the Palestinian freedom fighters that opened fire on cars stuck in a traffic jam in Gush Etzion, killing an American victim?

The occupation usually ends one-year after the close of hostilities. Can you tell me when that was?

Certainly, it is not US policy to appear as a victim to a hostile opponent.

I have a difficult time understanding why, since 1949, that the Palestinians never sued for peace.

Most Respectfully,
R

FUCK YOU! FUCK OFF!

My flag, in my signature, meets the requirements of every moderator and of the rules of this board...

Your childish over sized posts containing low quality, oversized, multiple flags is fucking ridiculously childish....

Yes, I reported your flag posts SEVERAL times, to be told that, surprisingly, you are not breaking any forum rules...

It now seems that MY single post with two Palestinian flags, in response to your continued BS flags has jolted the moderators into action....

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a full fledged

tantrum

colbert-high-five-gif.gif

Oh and

TRIKE THREE

FUCK YOU! FUCK OFF!

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a full fledged

tantrum

colbert-high-five-gif.gif

Oh and

TRIKE THREE
No, that was a right royal stfu retard and, oopps, "TRIKE THREE" :alcoholic:

It was implemented because Hamas had a policy that there be no Jewish State

And how was Hamas going to achieve that against the strongest military force in the ME without an army, air force, navy?

Seriously? With the back-up of what is it, 22?, other Muslim and Muslim Arab nations who are sending them weapons and getting them to do the dirty work?

Try and take it easy on him Shush, he's had an episode and it might take a little while before he regains his composure LOL

Israel-WavingBig.gif

Whats interesting is that the pro terrorists are so touchy around here. I'd think they'd be trying to be an example of the peace loving Arab Muslims they so proudly champion.

But behavior like this is exactly why the embargo of arms into terrorist enclaves is so important

Why is it so difficult for Israelis to even consider a peaceful solution?

Israel abandoned Gaza. Israel even, against all humanitarian moral and legal principles, ethnically cleansed the land of every last Jew. With no anticipation of any kind of reciprocity. How is that NOT the peaceful solution?

Thought I would start this new thread rather than allowing the question to derail an ongoing OP...

The answer has to be, for me at least, I have no idea if Hamas would stop firing rockets into Israel...

However, it wouldn't be a bad first step by Israel would it, in an attempt to finding a peaceful solution.

Let's face it, the blockade could VERY easily be reimplemented should Hamas be found to be firing rockets into Israel once the blockade were lifted...

Lift the blockade on the condition that no rockets are fired into Israel by Hamas.

Any Hamas rockets fired into Israel results in an immediate implementation of the blockade.

Easy right?
We(Israelis ) cannot afford such gullibility. You cannot satisfy the bullies by obliging to their violence, Hamas is occasionally state that Israel only understand violence and there would NEVER be any sort of negotiations.
Don't fool yourself, we been there already.

Don't be so naive Daniyel....

The bully is the one who hands back SOME of the keys (taken from a previous post) but makes sure that there are plenty of open doors to keep bullying!

Ah yes, bullies don't have the intelligence to think about anything other than bullying...
Which is why every now and then we the "naive Israelis " are being bullied by Palestinians? Nope, lies on top of lies won't last.

Israels unilaterally turning over the Gaza strip to the Arab Muslims in an effort to uphold the Oslo accords was perfect. It was the Arab Muslims of Gaza that refused to adhere to the accords.

But the end result is as Shusha points out a perfect example of how the Arab Muslims would act regardless of any additional land acquisitions.

Its more than obvious that not only should the blockade remain in place but that it should be strengthened

Israel abandoned Gaza. Israel even, against all humanitarian moral and legal principles, ethnically cleansed the land of every last Jew. With no anticipation of any kind of reciprocity. How is that NOT the peaceful solution?

Now, answer me this: Why didn't Gaza respond peacefully?

This tells you that the UN is fully aware, at some level, that the Palestinians are attempting to illicitly import weapons from numerous sources. I encourage you to read the "Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW) Report S/2015/289 on the issue.​

So?

So smuggling small arms and light weapons is frowned upon by the UN, but selling wide area munitions and their delivery systems to repressive regimes that use them to slaughter hundreds, if not thousands, of people is clearly fine.
Yes, sock of Monte, selling weapons to terrorists is frowned upon by the UN.
Where does the UN say that Palestinians are terrorists?

Link?
The govt. of Gaza is considered a terrorist organization in this country and Europe.
Deflection.
Actually it's spot on. You think it's okay for Palestinian terrorists to receive arms so that they can commit more terrorism with it, and you equate THAT with Israel, a totally legitimate country, buying and selling arms. And you wonder why the UN frowns upon that! You're kidding, right? Palestinian terrorists don't need more arms, they need to be wiped off this planet. :clap2:

Israels unilaterally turning over the Gaza strip to the Arab Muslims in an effort to uphold the Oslo accords was perfect. It was the Arab Muslims of Gaza that refused to adhere to the accords.

But the end result is as Shusha points out a perfect example of how the Arab Muslims would act regardless of any additional land acquisitions.

Its more than obvious that not only should the blockade remain in place but that it should be strengthened
Exactly, handing over Gaza was a success on many fronts for the Israelis. It proved that the concept of "land for peace" with the Palestinians is a fallacy, it proved that Palestinians will resort to terrorism and savagery no matter what because Palestinians are led by terrorists, and it proved that Israel does not and never did have a true "peace partner".

If some one could please specify the exact size of the flag I am allowed to present

Yeah that'd be great

Israel.gif

Once we have a clear and universally applied regulation on flag dimensions then I'd be more than happy to comply

What I don't get is why its such a big deal. From what I can see in the link to this particular flag the dimensions are 508 by 392. which is roughly the size other flags I see being presented here. My apologies if discussing it on thread is somehow against forum rules but I'm kinda new here and I just don't get how this could possibly be an infraction. I'll preview the site rules again but I just don't recall how this is in any way a censurable offence

Shit can me if you want but I dont' see anything in the rules about engaging a poster in a compromise they seem to be having trouble with, regardless of moderation.

And I would remind the forum that I have not responded to flaming or profanity in kind but instead have kept to civil discourse and logic at ever turn

If that makes me the bad guy worthy of censure then I'm on the wrong forum

Last edited:
PS

Roudy

Bingo

The Israeli's just proved beyond any doubt that the Arab Muslim colonists in Gaza are incapable of not only civilized behavior but also of any semblance of peaceful intentions.

The entire goal is the destruction of Israel and nothign else.

If statehood was the goal then Gaza would already be a state.

Israel isn't the victim because it knows how to defend itself and deal with Islamic Nazis. There is no "illegal occupation" or ANYTHING as far as Gaza is concerned.
Paragraph 1
Israel continued in 2015 to enforce severe and discriminatory restrictions on Palestinians’ human rights, and to build unlawful settlements in and facilitate the transfer of Israeli civilians to the occupied West Bank. Israeli authorities also arbitrarily detained peaceful Palestinian demonstrators, including children.
link for that suspect paragraph?

PS

Roudy

Bingo

The Israeli's just proved beyond any doubt that the Arab Muslim colonists in Gaza are incapable of not only civilized behavior but also of any semblance of peaceful intentions.

The entire goal is the destruction of Israel and nothign else.

If statehood was the goal then Gaza would already be a state.
Correct, by their actions they have proven that they aren't interested in a Palestinian state, the Arabs never truly were. All they ever wanted to do was to destroy the Jewish state, and they still do.

Forum List

Back