CDZ Do you think Nikki Haley is lying about Tillerson and Kelly?

I never did learn to speak Flemish, so "wokester" has no meaning. I presume it's a brown sauce.
And it's a shame you sniffed so much snowflake that you're imagining "TDS" in a post that's entirely about Nikki Haley, which is after all the topic here. I have zero sympathy for your hero-worship meltdowns. That's entirely on you.

Yes, you know what a wokester is, but you pretend otherwise as if your ignorance somehow makes the term meaningless, lol.

And when you say things like "Is that scenario likely? Usually no. But this is Rump, anything can happen." that is TDS because it is deranged. There is exactly ZERO chance that Niki Haley will be the Republican 2020 nominee. ZERO, but your TDS doesnt let you see it. You hate Trump so bad you cannot even type his name correctly and have to use a derisive term instead. roflmao, but no, nothing wrong with your perception, it is all Rump and the RUSSIANS!

roflmao.

OK, your back on my ignore list, I have wasted enough time on your nonsense.

I have literally never seen or heard the term "wokester" before you wrote it yesterday. I'm guessing you made it up. That's fine, I make up words too but I do so in a way that they're obvious what they mean. You, not so much.

Second, there's nothing "deranged" about speculating what may happen in a particular scenario. The fact that your fragile widdle ego's hero-worship can't handle the concept is, again, your problem, not mine, since YOU chose that path in the first place.

Third, I've brought up nothing about any "Russians". The entire post was about (AGAIN) Nikki Fucking Haley and what path she might take in the future. You can make up words, you can curl up in a ball and cry or run to your safe space, you can imagine Russians, I don't care, you can open your toy box and throw things around the room but it doesn't change a damn thing about the post. Grow the fuck UP doodles.

Eh, I dunno, from what I've seen of her from the real Carolina I don't get the impression she traffics in bullshit. She strikes me as too smart for that shit. Even if she is from South Carolina.

Mind you I might be at odds seriously with her politics but I do respect her for not bullshitting me about what they are.

I don't know that her book is designed for impetus for 2020 or 2024 or anything else. It could simply be the opportune time to do it.

Seen an interview with Haley yesterday. She reiterated her statement Trump was always "truthful" in her dealings with him, and there as no foul in Trump's dealing with Ukraine: The aid was not held up - it was eventually released after all - and the investigations into the Bidens didn't happen.

So, she's been able somehow to forget the 13,000+ documented lies Trump has told since taking office, and extorting a foreign government into interfering in U.S. elections is nothing untoward if the plot eventually, by happenstance, fails. As we know, Zelensky already had an interview scheduled with CNN to announce the investigations, which was canceled at the last minute because news about the whistle-blower complaint hit the news, and Trump hastily released the funds.

I had to switch that thing off, for she was lying at a clip comparable to Trump's. It was unbearable.

Here is another interesting bit: If, as I would guess, you are in favor of a reasonable, well-coordinated, well-informed foreign policy, you would want as far away from it as possible a walking "hand grenade" cooking up a "drug deal" on foreign soil, using the power of the presidency to undermine U.S. foreign policy, and promulgating and chasing around wild-eyed, long-debunked conspiracy theories. Not so Haley, who thinks Trump should have appointed Giuliani "special envoy" to Ukraine. Kid you not. She's probably not into grabbing pussy, but otherwise she's bad news in ways and to a degree similar to Trump.

If "opportune time" means something other than the ghost writer just happened to have finished the book, there has to be a political benefit derived from it, and that should be detectable. However, I cannot figure what that would be, and my reading suggests no one really can. As you've seen on the occasion of Jim's apoplectic reaction, even the mention that 2020 might be in play would be anathema to Trump's base. That leaves the VP spot, not as an end in itself, but as a stepping stone for 2024. Having escaped the Trump orbit largely untainted after two years at the UN, I find it hard to believe she'll risk being taken down by Trump's maelstrom of vulgarity, mendacity, and incompetence during a second term that is in doubt anyway. If bridging the gap between reasonable conservatives and Trump's "base" was the aim, pissing on two high-profile personalities who were widely considered adults in the room doesn't help, either. So, I am still at a loss here.

Points well taken. I haven't kept up with the whole impeachment dance or who's who in it but those are some highly questionable positions. It's impossible to ignore Rump's rampant mendacity, though I suspect she would have worded it in a way that qualifies ("her dealings with him" excepts everything else), but it's certainly less than honest to not confront that.

As for the exchanges between the three in question, I don't have a guess either. I'd require more quotes and more context to analyze it and I just haven't been interested enough to seek them out.

Nikki Haley with John Brennen.

46A3B077-ABA5-4EAF-AA3F-E7F4AB5A80FC.jpeg

Tillson and Kelly both could have come out and say that she did lie but they remain silent because there is nothing else to say

Kelly:

“If by resistance and stalling she means putting a staff process in place…to ensure the [President] knew all the pros and cons of what policy decision he might be contemplating so he could make an informed decision, then guilty as charged,” Kelly told CBS News in response to Haley’s account.​

Tillerson:

Mr. Kelly disputed Ms. Haley in a statement on Sunday and Mr. Tillerson added his own refutation on Monday. “During my service to our country as the secretary of state, at no time did I, nor to my direct knowledge did anyone else serving along with me, take any actions to undermine the president,” Mr. Tillerson said in a statement.

While he offered Mr. Trump frank advice, he said, once the president made a decision, he did his best to carry it out. “Ambassador Haley was rarely a participant in my many meetings and is not in a position to know what I may or may not have said to the president,” Mr. Tillerson added.​

Well all they are saying that they provide pros and cons to the president and he made the final decision.

Still even with pros and cons, you as a person have one that is preferable.
You believe one is in the best interest of the US and the other would be detrimental to US policy and position in the world. You usually argue your point and for someone like Trump he doesn't like anyone who disagrees with him.

There is a reason why both of them resigned or were forced out

I would guess we will have to wait for the book to find out which one it was

but as good solders they carry out the orders from above.

is Haley lying, I wasn't in the room and do not know what was said

Tillerson wants to keep his future options open and may seek future jobs. Basically saying that he offered pro and con arguments but was a team player.

Still he does not offer why he left and as a team player he has nothing bad to say.

He even misquoted Kelly as Kelly was a little ambiguous with his statement and took a middle road. As a General, I would expect that is what he would do. I believe that he is not going to lie so middle road is the best option.

He uses the words stalling and resisting in a good way

The main point is, kilroy, Tillerson and Kelly both have come out and did say, in so many words, Haley did lie, and they did not remain silent because they apparently thought there is something else to say. So, your claim was clearly wrong.

Tillerson and Kelly are very, highly unlikely ever again to seek a political job, whereas Haley quite clearly does. It is reasonable to assume that her peculiar depiction of the meeting, and her throwing two have-beens under the bus, was supposed further that aim. So, she has the much more compelling rationale to lie, or at least exaggerate, to make herself look good in the eyes of her target audience, which is Trump and his "base".

Well how would lying
Tillson and Kelly both could have come out and say that she did lie but they remain silent because there is nothing else to say

Kelly:

“If by resistance and stalling she means putting a staff process in place…to ensure the [President] knew all the pros and cons of what policy decision he might be contemplating so he could make an informed decision, then guilty as charged,” Kelly told CBS News in response to Haley’s account.​

Tillerson:

Mr. Kelly disputed Ms. Haley in a statement on Sunday and Mr. Tillerson added his own refutation on Monday. “During my service to our country as the secretary of state, at no time did I, nor to my direct knowledge did anyone else serving along with me, take any actions to undermine the president,” Mr. Tillerson said in a statement.

While he offered Mr. Trump frank advice, he said, once the president made a decision, he did his best to carry it out. “Ambassador Haley was rarely a participant in my many meetings and is not in a position to know what I may or may not have said to the president,” Mr. Tillerson added.​

Well all they are saying that they provide pros and cons to the president and he made the final decision.

Still even with pros and cons, you as a person have one that is preferable.
You believe one is in the best interest of the US and the other would be detrimental to US policy and position in the world. You usually argue your point and for someone like Trump he doesn't like anyone who disagrees with him.

There is a reason why both of them resigned or were forced out

I would guess we will have to wait for the book to find out which one it was

but as good solders they carry out the orders from above.

is Haley lying, I wasn't in the room and do not know what was said

Tillerson wants to keep his future options open and may seek future jobs. Basically saying that he offered pro and con arguments but was a team player.

Still he does not offer why he left and as a team player he has nothing bad to say.

He even misquoted Kelly as Kelly was a little ambiguous with his statement and took a middle road. As a General, I would expect that is what he would do. I believe that he is not going to lie so middle road is the best option.

He uses the words stalling and resisting in a good way

The main point is, kilroy, Tillerson and Kelly both have come out and did say, in so many words, Haley did lie, and they did not remain silent because they apparently thought there is something else to say. So, your claim was clearly wrong.

Tillerson and Kelly are very, highly unlikely ever again to seek a political job, whereas Haley quite clearly does. It is reasonable to assume that her peculiar depiction of the meeting, and her throwing two have-beens under the bus, was supposed further that aim. So, she has the much more compelling rationale to lie, or at least exaggerate, to make herself look good in the eyes of her target audience, which is Trump and his "base".

you are right she accusing them of not being team players on the Trump team but was she a team player

Kelly says he presented both options

I read an article about here leaving and the one point the writer makes is she is a politician

Still in the Kavanaugh saga she made comments in support of his accuser and that the accuser should be heard.

This was probably not what Trump wanted to hear so why did she leave so soon after Kavanuagh was confirmed

Did she lose that battle and is smart enough not to blame Trump or his children

She is a politician and she maybe looking for something in that area

Forum List

Back