Do you think most of the current Admin is going to Hell (you know.. in the End, that is)?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Yeh, for me.. well, looking at the WH and the whole bidum admin...

This would make you believe in eternal punishment if nothing else does.

Seriously...

I mean, you have liars and baby killers and election stealers

Where do they go when they die (if unrepentant... and it doesn't look like anyone's repenting. That would require leaving the Feed Trough)

Seriously...

Where do they go when they die (if unrepentant... and it doesn't look like anyone's repenting. That would require leaving the Feed Trough)
The book of Enoch may shed some light on how God views the "rulers" of the world over the millennia.

Enoch 48:8 ..........the kings of the earth and the mighty landowners shall be humiliated on account of the deeds of their hands. Therefore, on the day of their misery and weariness, they will not be able to save themselves. I shall deliver them into the hands of my elect ones like grass in the fire and like lead in the water, so they shall burn before the face of the holy ones and sink before their sight and no place will be found for them. On the day of their weariness, there shall be an obstacle on the earth and they shall fall on their faces; and they shall not rise up again, nor anyone be found who will take them with his hands and raise them up. For they have denied the Lord of the Spirits and his Messiah. "

Enoch was written pre-Christian age and probably left out of the Cannon by king Constantine, who was not really a Christian himself as he continued to worship the pagan gods of Rome. Constantine simply adopted the fledging religion of Christianity for his empire for political reasons, although it is rumored he tried to convert to Christianity on his death bed.

Seriously...

Based on your criteria I can't think of any administration that wouldn't mostly qualify for Hell, if it exists.

I don't believe in heaven or hell.

Do you think most of the current Admin is going to Hell (you know.. in the End, that is)?​

So we are all going to die, and none of us is going to heaven or hell, so NO.

Seriously...

You create disorder /chaos/decay/destruction or
a stable paradise here in life not in death, therefore yes this administration creating hell ends up in that which they create.
This is why the Bible warns that the fallen ones (lawless ones), would choose to prefer ruling in a hell like existance then being mere participants in a perfected paradise.

Forum List

Back