Do you think Mortimer is Homophobic?

Do you think Mortimer is Homophobic?
As kid and teenager I wasnt. Then I had a period where I spew some hatred, like beat the faggs at pride and such. I was less patient, more hateful, more hot heated. I also changed from that. Those were demons in me. Im now more patient, more rational, more loving and more understanding. I spew some hatred online. Whenever I met a gay I never mistreated him though, that wouldnt be christian. But I have my own opinion on homosexuality, that is a sin and not "natural" (against the order of nature Romans 1 Apostle Paul). I believe if someone struggles with his sexuality he isnt a bad person, I only think he should aim to controll it and overcome it and seek cure for it. I know If I were I would, I could imagine a man being with a man but not having sex, only as comrades, but with some love and cuddling and such. You can share love without having buttsex.
The best approach I have found to healing the root causes of homosexuality, without judging or rejecting people, I copied and pasted here: www.spiritual-healing.us/about.html

Mortimer I highly recommend the book HEALING by Francis MacNutt, edition 1999 or later. Www.christianhealingmin.org

This effective approach to healing doesn't force or judge anyone, or the healing won't work. It is based on forgiveness which only works when it is freely chosen, or it isn't real. For healing to work,the forgiveness must be real or any unforgiveness can block the healing from happening naturally.

Forum List

Back