Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

Would self-isolation be better as an alternative?
I don't think so.

I think people like you want to pick and choose what a woman can and cannot do with her own body.

I have never understood the fascination these Moon Bats have with infanticide.

It is like they don't want to be on record as opposing abortion because they are afraid some dyke Feminazi is going to beat them up or something.

Is it still her body, her choice?

The flaw to the abortion question is in not addressing these simple facts:
  1. A woman's body is that which GOT pregnant. Afterwards, a NEW LIFE grows inside her body but not part OF it.
  2. After the pregnancy a new life is born into the world. The woman did not give up or lose part of her body and after the birth, still has the exact same body she started with.
Saying that a pregnant woman charged with caring for the life growing in her womb can do anything she wants with it is akin to a nurse taking care of an invalid and saying that she can do anything she wants, even kill the patient.

It doesn't really work that way.

I have never understood the fascination these Moon Bats have with infanticide.

It is like they don't want to be on record as opposing abortion because they are afraid some dyke Feminazi is going to beat them up or something.
The Left is evil.

You are absolutely right ..... it is all about infanticide ......

NOT a woman having the right to choose what to do with her body.

The flaw to the abortion question is in not addressing these simple facts:
  1. A woman's body is that which GOT pregnant. Afterwards, a NEW LIFE grows inside her body but not part OF it.
  2. After the pregnancy a new life is born into the world. The woman did not give up or lose part of her body and after the birth, still has the exact same body she started with.
Saying that a pregnant woman charged with caring for the life growing in her womb can do anything she wants with it is akin to a nurse taking care of an invalid and saying that she can do anything she wants, even kill the patient.

It doesn't really work that way.
This is true.

So it really never was about Choice with the Left, was it?

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

What a stupid question. Of course she has the right. Do men have the right?

clapbacks-about-abortion-rights-pro-choice-JKB.png

I think this exposes the hypocrisy of the Left once again.

And, how all these little catch phrases they use NEVER really mean what they claim.

Last edited:
Anyone who says a woman does not have the right is stupid, ignorant, do not respect women...
The right to do what .....

Are you another one of those "stupid, ignorant, do not respect women" Leftist who DID NOT read the OP?

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

As long as the Progressive women kill their babies, then i am all for it. This keeps the stupid gene from spreading...

Women have a choice of:
abstinence,
condoms,
birth CONTROL pills,
IUD's,
morning after pills
etc.
If she is stupid enough to get pregnant with all of that at her disposal, then her rights stop at conception and the new life's rights begin.
you forgot:
rape
incest
medical issues
i guess that don't count in your little world
If you are stupid enough.........

Forum List

Back