do you still remember where exactly you were and how you felt when you learned that Putin had attacked Ukraine in February 2022?

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
I was in front of the TV in the early morning

and i thought …. „so he is attacking after all …. in spite of all the denying ….“

I don't remember it. But I do remember the exact moment when I found out Rush Limbaugh died. THAT was a bad day.

If you are under the impression the evil monsters running the U.S. would lose a moments sleep over getting Ukraine destroyed, you must not be watching their work in Gaza, or remember what they did to Iraq, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria.
Their work speaks for itself

Over the moon to see Russia finally calling out the Kyiv Nazis who had been shelling Donbas daily since the Minsk agreement , and had killed around 15000 people , raided villages , raped and tortured .

If you are under the impression the evil monsters running the U.S. would lose a moments sleep over getting Ukraine destroyed, you must not be watching their work in Gaza, or remember what they did to Iraq, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria.
Their work speaks for itself
that was not my question

Forum List

Back