2 years ago, Moscow🐷 🇷🇺empire invaded Ukraine. Do you remember how you learned that a full-scale war started in Ukraine? What were your first thoug

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
2 years ago, Moscow🐷 🇷🇺empire invaded Ukraine. Do you remember how you learned that a full-scale war started in Ukraine? What were your first thoughts?
I'd like to know. And what country-city are you from? Thank you!

Huge crowd at Lincoln memorial

My first thoughts were that we were stuck with a weak president that was bought and paid for and on the take for the military industrial complex and the corrupt Democrat Party.

My first thoughts were that we were stuck with a weak president that was bought and paid for and on the take for the military industrial complex and the corrupt Democrat Party.
so you do agree on this ?

1708819447693.jpeg

2 years ago, Moscow🐷 🇷🇺empire invaded Ukraine. Do you remember how you learned that a full-scale war started in Ukraine? What were your first thoughts?
I'd like to know. And what country-city are you from? Thank you!

Huge crowd at Lincoln memorial

The news had been foretelling this for several weeks..
Still, when it crossed my feed my response was ...
"What the f*kin hell?"
I thought Putin was too smart for this.
I was wrong.

Prior to this, I had respect for Putin's acumen as a leader despite his being an evil SOB.
Sort of like how my Steelers respect the Ravens.
Then he pulls this and
1708820306332.png

Snf I find out he's the damned Jets.

What a effin moron!

I remember our lawmakers sending their wiring instructions and their Bitcoin accounts to Ukraine. $lava Ukraine!

Sure I remember. I thought how Obama sometimes mistakes his wife for his boyfriend, or vise versa. Then I observed how the Biden admin. employed persons of colors, and colorfuls non-binary pronoun-less persons, because they're persons of colors, and colorfuls non-binary pronoun-less persons. It was then I knew the Democrats have our backs and asses too, for the willing.

In 3 posts you've started 8 different topics. Here's another.
Which one of those would you consider to be the topic? Pentagon investigating 50 cases of Ukraine aid fraud

To answer to the original topic: I recall thinking that this was America's proxy war against Russia that had been planned since before 2014. I also had some scary feelings on Russia needing to use nuclear weapons against the US.

Then those feeling were dispelled when we learned that certain limitations would be imposed on the war, by mutual agreement that excluded the Ukraine.

And now it's pretty obvious that Russia will never be defeated and neither will the US. The war will end sooner rather than later with the Ukraine being eliminated from the map.

I'm a Canadian and I live in ............................... You'll have to share your information too.

In 3 posts you've started 8 different topics. Here's another.
Which one of those would you consider to be the topic? Pentagon investigating 50 cases of Ukraine aid fraud

To answer to the original topic: I recall thinking that this was America's proxy war against Russia that had been planned since before 2014. I also had some scary feelings on Russia needing to use nuclear weapons against the US.

Then those feeling were dispelled when we learned that certain limitations would be imposed on the war, by mutual agreement that excluded the Ukraine.

And now it's pretty obvious that Russia will never be defeated and neither will the US. The war will end sooner rather than later with the Ukraine being eliminated from the map.

I'm a Canadian and I live in ............................... You'll have to share your information too.
“Fиck, one 🇺🇦 person is holding you🇷🇺🇸🇦 back! One! There are ten of you,”

🇷🇺🇸🇦ivan, you are without chances ....

All seriousness, who else thought of the strong monetary relationship the Biden's have in Ukraine? Fuck, so important Joe himself bribed the Ukraine govt. to the tune of BILLIONS. The war just happened to occur early on Biden's watch. People are getting RICH off this war, surely Biden takes a personal interest in that. And after all, the US helped ensure the war would go.

All seriousness, who else thought of the strong monetary relationship the Biden's have in Ukraine? Fuck, so important Joe himself bribed the Ukraine govt. to the tune of BILLIONS. The war just happened to occur early on Biden's watch. People are getting RICH off this war, surely Biden takes a personal interest in that. And after all, the US helped ensure the war would go.

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Forum List

Back