Do you remember all those crazy stories about runaway SUVs killing people all by themselves?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I remember those SUV stories, these evil SUVs were just putting themselves into drive gear all by themselves, and running folks down. We saw a story about these evil SUVs every day, and I swear the media must have thought we were all morons and stop buying SUVs because of these stories.

Also, how about global warming, which turned into "climate change" when things didn't actually get warmer over the last 10 years.

They showed a picture of a polar bear on an iceberg all by himself, as if the reason he was stranded there was because his iceberg was melting and he was about to die.

And, by now, all the coastal cities were supposed to be under water, but well, it didn't happen, did it?

So the media has a long history of lying to us, and this Russia/Trump lie is only the latest in a long series of lies, but thanks to the First Amendment, you can't pass a law against the media lying, so they get away with it every day.

I mean, if I lied in a court document, I would get in trouble. But journalists can lie all day in a story and there's no one can stop them, so they do lie, and after awhile, they forget there is even a difference between truth and lies and they lose all concept of integrity or ethics.

Who is backing all this?

The billionaires. Georges Soros. Bloomberg. Warren Buffet. Zuckerberg. Bill Gates.

Not Trump, but most of the rest of the billionaires are backing the lies because they hate the fact that we have SUVs and they hate the fact that we have factories and they hate Trump too.

The billionaires want control of every aspect of our lives, they want big government, which they can control by bribing the politicians.

And the journalism profession is puppets on the string of the billionaires.

" ... journalism profession is puppets on the string of the billionaires.

Clinton deregulated the FCC, now 6 multinational corporations vomit up corporate state PR. Turn it all off, reject it all.

chekov (star trek) actor died cause his jeep didn't go into park. being electronic not mechanical it *was* a very real issue.

I remember those SUV stories, these evil SUVs were just putting themselves into drive gear all by themselves, and running folks down. We saw a story about these evil SUVs every day, and I swear the media must have thought we were all morons and stop buying SUVs because of these stories.

Also, how about global warming, which turned into "climate change" when things didn't actually get warmer over the last 10 years.

They showed a picture of a polar bear on an iceberg all by himself, as if the reason he was stranded there was because his iceberg was melting and he was about to die.

And, by now, all the coastal cities were supposed to be under water, but well, it didn't happen, did it?

So the media has a long history of lying to us, and this Russia/Trump lie is only the latest in a long series of lies, but thanks to the First Amendment, you can't pass a law against the media lying, so they get away with it every day.

I mean, if I lied in a court document, I would get in trouble. But journalists can lie all day in a story and there's no one can stop them, so they do lie, and after awhile, they forget there is even a difference between truth and lies and they lose all concept of integrity or ethics.

Who is backing all this?

The billionaires. Georges Soros. Bloomberg. Warren Buffet. Zuckerberg. Bill Gates.

Not Trump, but most of the rest of the billionaires are backing the lies because they hate the fact that we have SUVs and they hate the fact that we have factories and they hate Trump too.

The billionaires want control of every aspect of our lives, they want big government, which they can control by bribing the politicians.

Who said that ALL coastal cities would be under water by 2017?

Who is backing all this?

Here's a recent article:
Sea Level Rise Will Flood Hundreds of Cities in the Near Future

chekov (star trek) actor died cause his jeep didn't go into park. being electronic not mechanical it *was* a very real issue.
You have missed the point, by about a mile.

So if someone gets caught in a lie once, is that sufficient cause to never believe anything that person says ever again?

lol...careful...
The liberal community, which includes you, lies almost every time you make a factual statement.

Who is backing all this?

Here's a recent article:

so you admit you lied when you said this:

"And, by now, all the coastal cities were supposed to be under water, but well, it didn't happen, did it?"

Who is backing all this?

Here's a recent article:

"And, by now, all the coastal cities were supposed to be under water, but well, it didn't happen, did it?"
What's your solution, then? Grind the entire U.S. economy to a halt? That's the only solution I've seen proposed, and India and China don't have to change anything they're doing.

Who is backing all this?

Here's a recent article:

What's your solution, then? Grind the entire U.S. economy to a halt? That's the only solution I've seen proposed, and India and China don't have to change anything they're doing.

Stop lying. That would be a partial solution to the problem that is you.

So the media has a long history of lying to us, and this Russia/Trump lie is only the latest in a long series of lies
Really, really poor reasoning.

"Science once said the Earth is flat. So science has a long history of lying to us, and this 'the Earth is round' lie is only the latest in a long series of lies."

Who is backing all this?

You probably did and forgot.

The scientists are paid to lie about global warming by their puppeteers, the billionaires and millionaires who use their money to control everything.

Who is backing all this?

You probably did and forgot.

Leave the humor to us.

Forum List

Back