Trump Jr. did right thing by going to meeting

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Suppose he had discovered that the Clinton Foundation had been running, say, a human trafficking operation out of Russia. Then we'd all be glad he went. In short, he did what he had to do. As a voter I want to know as much as possible.

I agree with you. Pretty stupid to think otherwise. Anytime someone offers you dirt on your opponent you look into it. Period.

I agree with you. Pretty stupid to think otherwise. Anytime someone offers you dirt on your opponent you look into it. Period.
Thats what the FBI said when they were willing to pay for more dirt on trump :)

My issue with him has never been the meeting. Its been the email suggesting coordination with Russia on when to release the info and his denial that any meetings happened with Russian agents until he was caught

My issue with him has never been the meeting. Its been the email suggesting coordination with Russia on when to release the info and his denial that any meetings happened with Russian agents until he was caught
He grew up as the child of a life long habitual pathological liar. Not surpising if he turns out to be a liar.

LOL.... at least you all admit today that there was a meeting..

Who gives a shit to begin with... It's a pleasure to watch you focus on insignificant gibberish. No one but hard core leftists care about the bullshit.

The losses in 2018 will be as Trump would say... Yuge.

probably such a nothing of a meeting he forgot all about it or didn't consider it important since all he did was listen for 20 minutes about adoption.

Jeff Sessions had a meeting too and it amounted to less than nothing. Both are nothing burgers as CNN admitted when they were being honest.

In fact many at CNN are upset that they have been instructed to do Russia 24/7. As good communists they would rather be talking up communist values.

Last edited:

Jeff Sessions had a meeting too and it amounted to less than nothing. Both are nothing burgers as CNN admitted when they were being honest.

So then you think that it is ok to lie about meeting with the Russians? Why did the Trump camp and others like Sessions had to lie about it..
The usual answer to that question is they are covering up something.

He grew up as the child of a life long habitual pathological liar. Not surpising if he turns out to be a liar.

Doesn't speak well for Chelsea Clinton or the Obama girls then

Yeahb. That's the issue here, isn't it? Exonerate Trump and his family for lying, colliding and possible treason, but dump on the families of former presidents.

One day soon you folks will fall exhausted from your own hypocrisy.

Who gives a shit to begin with... It's a pleasure to watch you focus on insignificant gibberish. No one but hard core leftists care about the bullshit.

The losses in 2018 will be as Trump would say... Yuge.

This ^^^ is absolutely key. This lack of loyalty to the US has become the hallmark of the RWNJ.

RWNJs do not care that the trumps lie, steal and cheat. They know trump does nothing and they know they're paying through the nose for him to break several laws.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I never thought I would see Americans turn on their own country the way the rabid right has.

Suppose he had discovered that the Clinton Foundation had been running, say, a human trafficking operation out of Russia. Then we'd all be glad he went. In short, he did what he had to do. As a voter I want to know as much as possible.
As a voter I want to know as much as possible.
For some reason I doubt it. I'm pretty sure for instance you wouldn't be at all interested in Trump's tax returns.
I'll give you a reason why you as a presidential campaign shouldn't take that information. It creates not just an indebtedness, it also makes you vulnerable to blackmail when you take office. Russia has been no friend to the US for the last 70 years or something. It is an adversarial nation. Saying now that it's a good thing to risk compromising your presidency in order to get information on your opponent is extremely dubious.

Yeahb. That's the issue here, isn't it? Exonerate Trump and his family for lying, colliding and possible treason, but dump on the families of former presidents.

Who is exhonorating Jr?

Who is exhonorating Jr?
I refer you to the title of this thread.

Forum List

Back