Do you really care about the children?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Answer me honestly. Or troll my thread, I don't really care.

There are millions of children whose parents thought it would be okay to be a criminal, thusly having them separated, right here in America. There are those who are in foster care and have no idea who their parents are, once again, right here in America. In fact, I would have been a foster child myself if my grandmother hadn't stepped up to the plate.

But do you really care about the children? What about those starving to death on the streets here in our very own country?

For some of you, the answer couldn't be any more obvious. You don't. You'd rather use the 2,000 children being detained at the border as a political weapon. Before this so called outrage, your newfound compassion was nowhere to be seen. And it had everything to do with who is currently sitting in the White House.

Truth is, all children are precious. They are not tools or weapons, they are innocent life. But to sit there and whine and complain about minuscule amount of foreign children being separated from their parents, who smuggled them here illegally, over the children who currently exist in those conditions you decry on the border here in the US is downright appalling.

When or if the issue is resolved, your compassion will disappear, and you will continue living your life as you did before. Concern isn't something you can summon. You must already have it. You must genuinely care about a problem to solve it. Calling Trump a Nazi and a baby killer doesn't solve that problem.

He signed an executive order to keep families together, but you weren't satisfied. It was either that or continue separating them. Or, perhaps the end goal was simply to have them released into our country to go virtually unpunished for their breach of the law. No, you couldn't care less. Don't stand there and lecture me about my compassion or lack thereof for those children. Do us all a favor, don't taint the rest of society with your hypocrisy.

I know, a lot of you DO have genuine compassion for children everywhere, and I am doing my best not to make blanket assumptions. But to those who are reading, only you know whether this thread does or does not describe you. If it does, shame on you. If it doesn't, cool. I'm just sick of all the fake compassion out there, being bandied about for political gain.

Last edited:
Answer me honestly. Or troll my thread, I don't really care.

There are millions of children whose parents thought it would be okay to be a criminal, thusly having them separated, right here in America. There are those who are in foster care and have no idea who their parents are, once again, right here in America. In fact, I would have been a foster child myself if my grandmother hadn't stepped up to the plate.

But do you really care about the children? What about those starving to death on the streets here in our very own country?

For some of you, the answer couldn't be any more obvious. You don't. You'd rather use the 2,000 children being detained at the border as a political weapon. Before this so called outrage, your newfound compassion was nowhere to be found. And it had everything to do with who is currently sitting in the White House.

Truth is, all children are precious. They are not tools or weapons, they are innocent life. But to sit there and whine and complain about minuscule amount of foreign children being separated from their parents, who smuggled them here illegally, over the children who currently exist in those conditions you decry on the border here in the US is downright appalling.

When or if the issue is resolved, your compassion will disappear, and you will continue living your life as you did before. Concern isn't something you can summon. You must already have it. You must genuinely care about a problem to solve it. Calling Trump a Nazi and a baby killer doesn't solve that problem.

He signed an executive order to keep families together, but you weren't satisfied. It was either that or continue separating them. Or, perhaps the end goal was simply to have them released into our country to go virtually unpunished for their breach of the law. No, you couldn't care less. Don't stand there and lecture me about my compassion or lack thereof for those children. Do us all a favor, don't taint the rest of society with your hypocrisy.

I know, a lot of you DO have genuine compassion for children everywhere, and I am doing my best not to make blanket assumptions. But to those who are reading, only you know whether or not thread does or does not describe you. If it does, shame on you. If it doesn't, cool. I'm just sick of all the fake compassion out there, being bandied about for political gain.

No children are precious, or if all are, then so are all people. Children have done nothing. They are merely potential unrealized. They've never worked, never created, never paid taxes, never invented anything, contributed nothing but diapers and lost sleep. If they are precious, then what is an adult like Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein or Mahatmas Ghandi? Children are merely that necessary stage we put up with to get to the good stuff: Grown Ups. :D

Encouraging the children to make such a dangerous journey under scant hopes for success is not wise nor caring....encourage legal immigration but discourage in the harshest terms illegal immigration...

I care more for my own than the children of others.

I expect everyone to care less for mine than they do for their own.

That’s how it’s supposed to work.

The Left Claims America Has Been Holocausting Children At Our Border
Yet These Adults Dragged These Children The Length Of Mexico
Now These Children Have Good Food, Care And Shelter
Much Better Than What Their Alleged Parents Made Them Suffer Along The Way

All Because They've Been Taught
'If You Can Get There, You Can Get In'
But Oops, They Can't

Those That Arrive At JFK Without Their Passport And Documentation
Get Turned Around And Sent Back
It Should Be No Different At Our Land Borders

No Courts, No Hearings
Just Send Them Back

We already know you all are simply ''Waxed Cold'' critters....that's not really something to continue to brag about it! ;)

We already know you all are simply ''Waxed Cold'' critters....that's not really something to continue to brag about it! ;)

What are you talking about?
waxed cold, means you have no sympathy or empathy capabilities...you only care for yourself, and could care less for others....

THAT'S what ya'll are saying....

and I honestly do not believe.... THAT, is something to tout and hang your hat on, like it is A-OK or normal, or Christian like.... because it's not Templar...

Care4all said:
waxed cold, means you have no sympathy or empathy capabilities...you only care for yourself, and could care less for others.....
Caring About Over 300 Million Of Our Fellow Americans
Is Hardly Caring Only For Myself
And Is Far More Caring Than Those That Place
The Welfare Of These Foreign Nationals Before Americans
Foreign Nationals That Are The Creators Of Their Own Current Hardship

What are you talking about?
waxed cold, means you have no sympathy or empathy capabilities...you only care for yourself, and could care less for others....

THAT'S what ya'll are saying....

and I honestly do not believe.... THAT, is something to tout and hang your hat on, like it is A-OK or normal, or Christian like.... because it's not Templar...

My next reply hinges on whether that was directed solely at me or the other people posting in this thread.

Plus, nothing else makes my blood boil more than people trying to use religious values as a weapon. Folks like C4 get angry when those same religious values are pushed on homosexuals, but here they are doing the same damned thing regarding immigration.

All these wedge issues only serve to maintain the status quo for those in power. It is a waste of vital psychic energy to concentrate on such things as abortion and immigrants, when they are just symptoms of greater illness. They would disappear if real measures were taken.
Humanity is capable of majestic transformation. It is so profoundly sad to see humanity prefer to wallow in the dust.

Care4all said:
waxed cold, means you have no sympathy or empathy capabilities...you only care for yourself, and could care less for others.....
:rofl:
you don't care for your fellow Americans either...

Plus, nothing else makes my blood boil more than people trying to use religious values as a weapon. Folks like C4 get angry when those same religious values are pushed on homosexuals, but here they are doing the same damned thing regarding immigration.
i follow the golden rule, the one commandment that covers all commandments that Christ taught us.... Love God with mind, body, and soul, and love your neighbor, as yourself....

and they questioned Him, but who is my ''neighbor'', Lord?

And he proceeded to tell them The Good Samaritan parable....

just think about that...Templar....

i follow the golden rule, the one commandment that covers all commandments that Christ taught us.... Love God with mind, body, and soul, and love your neighbor, as yourself....

and they questioned Him, but who is my ''neighbor'', Lord?

And he proceeded to tell them The Good Samaritan parable....

Did Jesus really want us to willingly (and in some cases forcefully) violate the rules and precepts of other cultures and societies simply so we could be their neighbor? Being a Good Samaritan doesn't mean you have to break the law. If we can't follow the laws our government puts down, we show our inability to heed the Ten Commandments.

In the Old Testament, God (and therefore Jesus) made a distinction between his chosen people and the rest of the world he created. Those chosen were the Jews, the others were known as Gentiles. You seriously didn't think God let just anyone be part of the twelve tribes, do you? Ha. Apparently God doesn't employ the liberal open borders, open societies concept like you believe he does.

Don't misapply the scriptures. It's not a good look on you. Also, would it hurt for you to educate yourself on what the Bible says before you start bashing other people over the head with it?

Last edited:
Jesus was a failed neo-essene who hated white people. "Samaritans" were supposedly white. He hated other ethnic groups also. Yahweh, the father of Jesus, who was Jesus before he inseminated his mother Mary with his own sperm, also hated people, even the tribes he supposed chose. Please recall, in this day and age, if someone associates "god" (whatever created our reality) with the insane, racist and ridiculous debunkied Old and New Testaments are either ignorant and or superstitious.

As far as the illegal alien invasion of children, it is like thinking children from middle east, Islamic backgrounds have potential to be positive contributors to Western society. One in a million chance. DNA does not lie and takes many generations to evolve and one generation to devolve.

Last edited:
Care4all said:
:rofl:
you don't care for your fellow Americans either...

Huh? What makes you say that? Who are you to presume that?

Jesus was a failed neo-essene who hated white people. "Samaritans" were supposedly white. He hated other ethnic groups also. Yahweh, the father of Jesus, who was Jesus before he inseminated his mother Mary with his own sperm, also hated people, even the tribes he supposed chose. Please recall, in this day and age, if someone associates "god" (whatever created our reality) with the insane, racist and ridiculous debunkied Old and New Testaments are either ignorant and or superstitious.

As far as the illegal alien invasion of children, it is like thinking children from middle east, Islamic backgrounds have potential to be positive contributors to Western society. One in a million chance. DNA does not lie and takes many generations to evolve and one generation to devolve.
giphy.gif

That should be your MEME when looking at the "bible" after you learn what it really is. :p

Forum List

Back