Taxes at the Borders and Federal Parks.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I see no reason why the Nation does not charge five bucks a car in and out. The National Parks charge for entry and the camping rights. This income would defray the inspections that are done and the Semi s should pay twenty per pass. Hey it could also be used to build and maintain them. I know I would not feel screwed for passing the border and paying the fee.

I see no reason why the Nation does not charge five bucks a car in and out. The National Parks charge for entry and the camping rights. This income would defray the inspections that are done and the Semi s should pay twenty per pass. Hey it could also be used to build and maintain them. I know I would not feel screwed for passing the border and paying the fee.

They probably don't want to hear the left screaming how unfair that would be for the poor poor people coming into the country.

They probably don't want to hear the left screaming how unfair that would be for the poor poor people coming into the country.

I've seen Mexicans playing Volleyball, and Blacks playing Boomboxes in "Parks" it seems some groups don't really get it.

Do you know what countries charge for entry? 3rd world countries.

MAGA, I never knew 3rd world was spelled with a G.

no, not a good idea....

the border towns are interlocked with each other with businesses and trade... like in the El Passo region....

As the center of a binational, multi-cultural exchange, the Paso Del Norte region experiences a significant amount of traffic from pedestrians, personal vehicles and commercial vehicles at the El Paso, Tornillo and Santa Teresa Ports of Entry. In 2017, the northbound border crossings at Bridge of the Americas, Paso Del Norte and Ysleta saw a daily average of 35,757 passenger vehicles (13.051 million annual), 18,979 pedestrians (6.928 million annual) and 2,489 commercial vehicles (779,192 annual).

• Banned

Do you know what countries charge for entry? 3rd world countries.

MAGA, I never knew 3rd world was spelled with a G.
No I don't have a clue.

Forum List

Back