Do you really believe

ErikViking

VIP Member
Apr 26, 2006
Stockholm - Sweden
Do some of you really believe that “the democrats” organised BLM in conjunction with China developing COVID, supported by WHO, in order to enable postal votes and flawed hardware and biased media so that Biden would beat President Trump with just a small margin of votes? Perfectly timed - and executed to perfection without no one knowing enough to prevent it?

Do some of you really believe Russia meddled into the election in such way that President Trump won the last time? This being done in such a fashion that no one really knew about it at the time and no real proof was ever produced.

We all know US, and others, have been able to topple some weak governments through time - but this time the US government would have been toppled in an open election? Just like that? Twice? And changing sides?

Perhaps a lot of people need to take one step back and view reality with open eyes. US is not a nation divided, how convenient it would be. US is a nation with the full divergence of the whole world, forced to choose one of two idols every fourth year to symbolise it.

Do I believe that the democrooks organised BLM and Antifa riots?

Absolfuckinglutely.

Covid is a bullshit excuse, it's a Dempanic. The data is exaggerated, the media generated the hysteria and the democrooks used the circumstance to get mail in ballots that would make it easy to cheat. I don't think it was a long established plan, just a circumstance the enemies of the republic took advantage of.

If Trump does not successfully challenge and get the bullshit mail in fraud ballots thrown out, the democrooks are going to get slaughtered in the mid terms and I hope the republicrats impeach Biden.

Forum List

Back