Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
He committed suicide by helping hand. Of course, the official word will and shall likely always remain: he offed himself. We'll know the real identity of Kilroy before we know the truth of Epstein's demise.

If the corrupt guard tells you that the people you love will die if you don't stick your head in the noose, that is murder still.

Hell they probably tied the rope for the perv.

Sure they did. I mean who cares if they lose their good paying job, and may potentially be tried for manslaughter?
Whatever happened, this was to much on the front burner for as long as it was going on. We are a jaded people and many believed this was going to happen. There must have been some list of elitist people involved in those trysts.

what do you believe ? that he was taken alive to ...like Israel? or something?

hard to say Hossfly,

Check out post #9 in Current Events by Ichigo in thread:

Clintons All Smiles After Clinton’s Pal Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead

yeah...he was murdered.

I don't think it was Epstein on the gurney. Did you see the comparison pictures?

I don't know...all I know is

why Mossad would want him alive?

Or MI6 in the UK?

or the swamp in USA?

he was better dead for all those scum

Any of those spy agencies would pump him for all the dirt he has on the Clintons and the others so they could do some blackmailing.
Perhaps they already had...dunno. If his lawyers were telling some outside state actors everything he was saying. If some intel group approached his lawyers, explained who they are and that they know where their wife and kids are during every moment of the day...who knows?Not saying it happened in this instance, but it has happened in the past.

one wee fact yall are ignoring....he could afford to have lawyers most of the day....with his lawyer he was allowed to go to a conference room thus not spending a lot of time alone in his cell....

still had a lot of time to think and be alone.....lets see he tries to commit suicide and they take him off watch? makes sense to whom?

Yes he killed himself.

He was no longer under suicide watch and thus had ample chance to hang himself.

At least that's what Hillary said.

Narcissistic personalities like him, don't kill themselves.

Psychology 101.

They do when they're looking at 45 years in a federal prison.

No. They don't. At least not until after they have been sentenced. Up until that point they are certain they will skate.

What raises my eyebrows is that he was taken off suicide watch which results in a reduction in cell checks. Is security film going to surface? If that shit disappears then it’s a murder.

You only keep suicide watch for a certain period of time. Usually 72 hours or less. Now even with him being off suicide watch, the officers are supposed to do rounds every 30-40 minutes. From the way it sounds, he hung himself sometime after the 3 AM count and 6 AM. That means whomever was working the area he was, didn't do their job of cell checks.

He committed suicide by helping hand. Of course, the official word will and shall likely always remain: he offed himself. We'll know the real identity of Kilroy before we know the truth of Epstein's demise.

If the corrupt guard tells you that the people you love will die if you don't stick your head in the noose, that is murder still.

Hell they probably tied the rope for the perv.

Sure they did. I mean who cares if they lose their good paying job, and may potentially be tried for manslaughter?
Whatever happened, this was to much on the front burner for as long as it was going on. We are a jaded people and many believed this was going to happen. There must have been some list of elitist people involved in those trysts.

It's not some kind of rare thing. Lots of high profile people that are going to be tried on serious charges like Epstein at least attempt suicide or actually succeed. After he would be sentenced to basically the rest of his life in prison, he'd either be stuck in the protective custody section of the jail, or segregation where he is in his cell 23 hours a day. Or they could do like they did with Whitey Bulger and put him in general population where he would be killed in the first week.

Epstein knew his life was over and he just took his fate into his own hands like many have done.

If you were him and knew how child molesters are treated in prison, you'd do it too. Every day in prison for the rest of his life he would be walking on egg shells just waiting to be killed.
Fake news. Child molesters are isolated for their protection.

What raises my eyebrows is that he was taken off suicide watch which results in a reduction in cell checks. Is security film going to surface? If that shit disappears then it’s a murder.

You only keep suicide watch for a certain period of time. Usually 72 hours or less. Now even with him being off suicide watch, the officers are supposed to do rounds every 30-40 minutes. From the way it sounds, he hung himself sometime after the 3 AM count and 6 AM. That means whomever was working the area he was, didn't do their job of cell checks.
More fake news. You can hang yourself in just a few minutes.

More fake news. You can hang yourself in just a few minutes.
Not really. As I understand it, the fixtures usually do not accommodate fitting an entire bedsheet, so you have to tear strips and braid them together. That takes a lot of time and makes noise.

..Epstein knew his life was over and he just took his fate into his own hands like many have done.

You've any evidence for that?

:popcorn:

Yeah, I've dealt with a TON of people in the same situation as him. I've also done lots of studying on the subject, and have plenty of hands on experience. I worked in a prison for 5 years. I have a degree in Criminal Justice, and I'm close to finishing my Masters Degree in Criminology. :thup:

..Epstein knew his life was over and he just took his fate into his own hands like many have done.

You've any evidence for that?

:popcorn:
If anyone thinks the security camera just happened to malfunction when Epstein decided to kill himself thenm just did it, that is fairly gullible of you, IMO.

Most jails do not have cameras in the cells. Officers have to actually walk around and look into the cells.

There is only one set up where officers are able to look directly into cells, it's in prisons using the Panopticon design. It is a design created quit a long time ago by a man named Jeremy Bentham. It is basically a set up where the pod is in a circle or half circle with a tower in the middle with blacked out windows. The pod can have multiple levels and so does the guard tower. The idea is that the inmates won't doing anything they shouldn't, because they never know if the officer is watching them or not. I'm not positive if it is still in operation, but the last prison in the U.S. with this design was in Illinois.

Panopticon - Wikipedia

dubois-goldberg.jpg

Some interesting news here; Epstein did not try to commit suicide weeks earlier, but someone tried to strangle him, according to his family.

WaPo's Carol Leonnig: ‘People Close to Epstein Fear He Was Murdered’

“People close to Epstein fear he was murdered…as Epstein told authorities someone tried to kill him in a previous incident weeks earlier. He was described as being in good spirits in recent days,” Leonnig tweeted Saturday.

In a subsequent tweet, the Pulitzer Prize winner noted the July 23 incident in which Epstein was found “semi-conscious” in his jail cell — the result of a purported suicide attempt or assault — was “never cleared up.”....

A little over two weeks ago, Epstein was found on the floor of his cell with bruises on his neck, according to several reports. At the time, it was not clear whether the injuries were self-inflicted or from an assault. Multiple reports state he was taken off suicide watch before he killed himself.

Attorney General William Barr said he was “appalled” to learn of Epstein’s death while in federal custody. The FBI and the Department of Justice’s Office of the Inspector General will investigate, he said.

“Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered,” Barr said in a statement.

On Friday, more than 2,000 pages of documents were released related to a since-settled lawsuit against Epstein’s ex-girlfriend by Virginia Giuffre, one of Epstein’s accusers. The records contain graphic allegations against Epstein, as well as the transcript of a 2016 deposition of Epstein in which he repeatedly refused to answer questions to avoid incriminating himself.

Two high-profile Democrat politicians — former Sen. George Mitchell (ME) and former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson — were named in the allegations. Both deny any wrongdoing.
:aug08_031:

I can see this both ways. Do chi-mo’s commit suicide in higher numbers after incarceration? Yes. But Epstein and his $$$ had beaten the wrap before. So why would he not think he could do it again? Not unless his lawyers told him federal prosecutors are offering no deals and are pushing for a life sentence balls-to-the-wall. However, the people in his pedophile circle we’re rich and powerful. If he went off the rails and demanded that strings be pulled for him or he would “drop names” at trial, I could see how these powers would eliminate him and have the means and $$$ to get the job done. I would error on the side of silence by murder. He was a high profile inmate. How could security screw this one up? Very strange.

I can see this both ways. Do chi-mo’s commit suicide in higher numbers after incarceration? Yes. But Epstein and his $$$ had beaten the wrap before. So why would he not think he could do it again? Not unless his lawyers told him federal prosecutors are offering no deals and are pushing for a life sentence balls-to-the-wall. However, they people in his pedophile circle we’re rich and powerful. If he went off the rails and demanded that strings be pulled for him or he would “drop names” at trial, I could see how these powers would eliminate him and have the means and $$$ to get the job done. I would error on the side of silence by murder.

"Chomos"

Urban Dictionary: chomo

Also a Tree Jumper

Urban Dictionary: Tree Jumper

Forum List

Back