Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
The coverup continues....

Medical examiner says Jeffrey Epstein's death was a suicide

Jeffrey Epstein’s death in prison was a suicide, the medical examiner said on Friday.

A spokeswoman for the New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner said that an autopsy had concluded that the cause of death was suicide by hanging. An official report on Epstein’s death would be disclosed on Friday, Aja Worthy-Davis added.

Since the billionaire’s death, serious questions have arisen about conditions at the Manhattan jail where he was held, and there was widespread speculation about the circumstances of his death.

The FBI and the justice department are investigating the incident, and the attorney general, William Barr, said officials had uncovered “serious irregularities” at the facility.

:banana:

Interesting, when you watch stuff like CSI or NCIS it would be that the cause of death is lack of oxygen due to strangulation... how can a medical examiner determine if he hanged himself or if he got some help?

The point was that Jeffery Epstein supposedly hung himself by wrapping his paper bed sheet around his neck (anchored on his bunk bed), and then kneeling down caused the sheet to apply pressure to his neck sufficient to suffocate him to death.
Oops, you're doing it again. You dont know that he simply kneeled. You literally just made that up. You so often just make stuff up to suit tour narrative, that you don't even remember what are your lies and what are not.

Am I the only one here who wants Justice?

AM I?

I hope they investigate and find out who was behind it. (Clinton).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL

You say that as though you're not going to disregard the findings anyway even if they prove it was an unassisted suicide. That's what you nuts do.
Not disregard’?
This one is as conspicuous as OJ.

AM I?

LOL

You say that as though you're not going to disregard the findings anyway even if they prove it was an unassisted suicide. That's what you nuts do.
Not disregard’?
No, the narrative is as spectacular as OJ, because it intrigues you. So you try to attach a significant cause to what you see as a signicant event, even when a mundane cause is much more likely. This dissonance doesn't sit well with you, so you try to force a cure.

Very interesting . I have to agree 100% with Dr Cyril Wecht. :thup:

Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein Death: "Have Not Seen" Multiple Fractures in "Simple Leaning Into Suicide Hanging" In Examining Over 20,000 Autopsies

"Was it a simple leaning hanging"

"I dont know, maybe."

But, of course, that would have made the interview reasonable, and not just a sensational bit of clickbait and memery.

AM I?

LOL

Not disregard’?
No, the narrative is as spectacular as OJ, because it intrigues you. So you try to attach a significant cause to what you see as a signicant event, even when a mundane cause is much more likely. This dissonance doesn't sit well with you, so you try to force a cure.
You sound like you’re posting from underneath a blue tarp on a street in San Francisco.
This incident is as conspicuous as OJ.

But the government settled on their "story." Epstein died due to government incompetence. That's what they decided to go with.
Yeah,not like what would happen in Unca Pootie's Russia, with all that "admitting fault" and "accountability". I can see why it annoys you.

I am with Dr Cyril Wetch I totally agree with what he said (in my post of him above.)

You need velocity to kill yourself...to sit on a top bunker bed and propel yourself down....does not give you enough velocity to kill yourself.

He was murdered. Period.

I am with Dr Cyril Wetch I totally agree with what he said (in my post of him above.)

You need velocity to kill yourself...to sit on a top bunker bed and propel yourself down....does not give you enough velocity to kill yourself.

He was murdered. Period.
Off to the reeducation camp with you! That's not what the Godvernment told you.

Over the years, to get out of various predicaments, many men have staged their own deaths. With cooperation from minions of Satan's Globalist cabal, Mr Epstein's exit from public sight was planned years before the charade in the New York jail took place. MSM (Mockingbird Stream Media), FBI and the 'Just Us' Department are hiding/ignoring the worst part of Epstein's operation. Which is producing and distributing the drug Satan's elites most crave. Adrenochrome, which takes killing terrorized children to produce.

Forum List

Back