Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
I am with Dr Cyril Wetch I totally agree with what he said (in my post of him above.)

You need velocity to kill yourself...to sit on a top bunker bed and propel yourself down....does not give you enough velocity to kill yourself.

He was murdered. Period.
Dumbfuck, people die from hanging from a bunk bed. It happens even if you are too stupid to comprehend.

O-002 Deaths Due To Hanging In Young People - The ‘choking Game’

62 adolescents were reported to have died from hanging, 27 from bunk beds.

It's a pity conservatism rots the brain.

He hung himself with a sheet.
He was taken off suicide watch long before. The guards were asleep. One was female so maybe they were off having sex lol.
Epstein spent 12 hours a day meeting with his lawyers just so he could get out of that cell. That can get expensive.
His request for bail was declined (twice?) and it looked to everyone like he wasn't going to get a sweetheart deal this time around.
Plus, everyone he protected last time, his co-conspirators, were going to be looked at again and maybe prosecuted as well.

No escape.

Even in the unlikely event he was able to fight and win against the charges, the press was relentless and there would be no way possible to go back to his old life. No 'rehabilitation' of his reputation like last time, no one would want to be seen with him or be seen with anyone associated with him.

...No escape...

How would you know, have you seen any pictures of the dead body (with an independent DNA test that confirms it's indeed the pedo creep)?

Epstein could be sitting on the beach of his new island right now, sipping cocktails with Ken Lay and making fun of the headlines declaring his suicide....

:popcorn:

...No escape...

How would you know, have you seen any pictures of the dead body (with an independent DNA test that confirms it's indeed the pedo creep)?

Epstein could be sitting on the beach of his new island right now, sipping cocktails with Ken Lay and making fun of the headlines declaring his suicide....

He's dead.

Why do you want him to still be alive?

He's dead.

There's no evidence of that

Why do you want him to be dead?

So in your head, the front entry guards let an imposter in and another guard let the imposter change clothes with him, and let Epstein switch with him and other guards let Epstein out and the imposter went to Epstein' s cell, and knew the guards in the cell block would fall asleep, so the imposter could hang himself from the top bunk, and the cell block guards trying to save him and all involved like the medical examiner did not recognize the imposter as not being Epstein? :cuckoo:

So in your head, the front entry guards let an imposter in and another guard let the imposter change clothes with him, and let Epstein switch with him and other guards let Epstein out and the imposter went to Epstein' s cell, and knew the guards in the cell block would fall asleep, so the imposter could hang himself from the top bunk, and the cell block guards trying to save him and all involved like the medical examiner did not recognize the imposter as not being Epstein? :cuckoo:

Nah, in my mind it's a possibility that the 2 guards got paid to sleep and let the cameras 'malfunction' while Epstein swallowed some drugs to make him appear dead and then a real dead body took his place in the ambulance that transported him to the hospital where the (also paid) medical examiner declared it's really Epstein and he obviously committed suicide...

Can I prove that? Of course not, just like you can't prove that he's really dead.... 'officials say' simply isn't credible evidence...

:banana:

Nah, in my mind it's a possibility that the 2 guards got paid to sleep and let the cameras 'malfunction' while Epstein swallowed some drugs to make him appear dead and then a real dead body took his place in the ambulance that transported him to the hospital where the (also paid) medical examiner declared it's really Epstein and he obviously committed suicide...

Can I prove that? Of course not, just like you can't prove that he's really dead.... 'officials say' simply isn't credible evidence...

:banana:
There is no proof cameras malfunctioned.

He's dead.

Why do you want him to be dead?

I keep editing my comment lol

Did you expect them to call you to come and identify the body? Is this some huge conspiracy by Epstein, his lawyers, the jail, the inmates, and the federal government? He couldn't even hide the fact that he was a pedo.

I don't want him to be dead, I'd prefer seeing him in prison for the rest of his life. A lot of people would. I don't see any reason why anyone would want to hide him away for the next few decades. And it would be on their dime since his money will be needed to settle all those civil suits.

Did you expect them to call you to come and identify the body?

No, I expect them to prove Epstein is really dead
Is this some huge conspiracy by Epstein, his lawyers, the jail, the inmates, and the federal government?

Doesn't need to be huge, just a few people in the right place at the right time... and a willing MSM to aid in the coverup

As for the lawyers

Epstein’s lawyers unsatisfied with suicide ruling, promise own independent probe
He couldn't even hide the fact that he was a pedo.

There's no need to hide it when you clients include presidents, princes, $billionaires and other assorted scum
....I don't see any reason why anyone would want to hide him away for the next few decades.

Really, I'd think that some very wealthy and powerful people would love to see their former buddy hidden away so he doesn't release very embarrassing evidence about them...
And it would be on their dime since his money will be needed to settle all those civil suits.

Those same people don't care about a few $$$ to cover up their crimes, their reputation is much more important..

You're either incredibly naive as to how the rich and powerful operate or you just want this to go away because it implicates your 'heroes'....

:banana2:

6EN8v0K.jpg

Haha...now the nutballs say there is no evidence epstein is dead...You can't penetrate such willful, strident dumbfuckery...

I am with Dr Cyril Wetch I totally agree with what he said (in my post of him above.)

You need velocity to kill yourself...to sit on a top bunker bed and propel yourself down....does not give you enough velocity to kill yourself.

He was murdered. Period.
Dumbfuck, people die from hanging from a bunk bed. It happens even if you are too stupid to comprehend.

So you know more than forensic pathologist Dr Cyril Wetch?

You think you know more about the circumstances of Epstein's death than him??

You could be funny if you were not so pathetic!

Haha...now the nutballs say there is no evidence epstein is dead...You can't penetrate such willful, strident dumbfuckery...

Haha... now the brainwashed #resistance says there's no need for evidence, 'officials say' should be good enough for everyone.. no surprise really, those same muppets swallowed Hillary's novel as the absolute truth...

:coffee:

He was murdered. Period.

So you know more than forensic pathologist Dr Cyril Wetch?

You think you know more about the circumstances of Epstein's death than him??

You could be funny if you were not so pathetic!
While you're with the opinion of a doctor, I'm with the reality where 27 kids have hung themselves from bunk beds.

Oh, and dumbshit, had you actually been able to comprehend what he said, you'd understand he said it is possible to cause fractures while committing suicide from a bunk bed. You're too stupid for words, ya dumb conservative.

Forum List

Back