Do you realize that...

We have accepted government authority to regulate almost every aspect of our lives? Under the guise of a public health emergency, the government can order you to stay home, not work, wear masks, not associate with others, and anything else its "experts" require. Are you OK with this authority? Will you be OK when the next "emergency" is declared? Do you realize that this a step towards giving the government unrestricted power over us?

That depends. It was the Governor of Texas that ordered the shut down, shelter in place, and in some places mask mandates that affected me. I think it is a better system than in the past when we faced health emergencies like this.

We have accepted government authority to regulate almost every aspect of our lives? Under the guise of a public health emergency, the government can order you to stay home, not work, wear masks, not associate with others, and anything else its "experts" require. Are you OK with this authority? Will you be OK when the next "emergency" is declared? Do you realize that this a step towards giving the government unrestricted power over us?
If the Government does not enforce public safety.......Who will?
Is it public safety or tyranny?

Matter of fact, I walked into the 7-11 the other day, and, as usual, I didn't have a face diaper on. I've been going there for years.

Do you know what the nice Indian lady said to me? I'll tell you. She said, you my regulah custuhmah, so I not give you a hahd time. And, of course, we chatted for a while. Then I left with my Fiji water.

He had to wear a mask because he’s ugly.

He likely went to the northern part of the state. It's known as Murder Town USA. And for good reason. It's really not a surprise that when their home town boy ran for the office of the presidency that the savages started burning down the rest of America. With a Biden presidency, the whole country will be Murder Town. lol.

Delaware puts California/Washington/Oregon to shame in terms of pure "liberalism"

The southern part of the state is rather conservative.

Last edited:

The Gubmint can point to 200,000 deaths

That answers your tyranny concerns

Matter of fact, I walked into the 7-11 the other day, and, as usual, I didn't have a face diaper on. I've been going there for years.

Do you know what the nice Indian lady said to me? I'll tell you. She said, you my regulah custuhmah, so I not give you a hahd time. And, of course, we chatted for a while. Then I left with my Fiji water.

You don't strike me as being a horrible person. So why do you act like one :confused-84:

We have been, for the past 12 years, conditioned to think that our liberties and freedoms are nothing more than selfishness. Think about that and what it means.

The Gubmint can point to 200,000 deaths

That answers your tyranny concerns

Turn off the idiot box.

Since I do not wear face diapers, and since none of the businesses that I frequent wear them or demand their customers wear them, the question is effectively moot.

I, for one, have accepted nothing. In fact, I have openly and blatantly rejected it.
Which means you miss the point. In our form of government, it takes only enough to be conditioned into believing your freedoms are selfish in order to elect people who will make that belief reality and just like Nazi Germany in the 30's, these people will gladly turn you in for processing.

Forum List

Back