Do you prefer belts or suspenders?

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
I'm bi
holding my pants up I can go either way

I'm stunning n brave

The suspect's drooping trousers tangled around his legs in the stairwell. And with his finger still on the trigger he fell, the weapon discharged, shooting him fatally in the neck.
black-ass-black.gif

Do you prefer belts or suspenders?​

You need to ask that question privately to BBQ or Mortuary .

I guess what I uses are rather called braces, suspenders seem kinky?
Of course they are .Now tell us , Mortuary , were they red or red and black? BTW , How is your affair going with that young Serbian lad ? Are you in lust?

I'm bi

I'm stunning n brave

The suspect's drooping trousers tangled around his legs in the stairwell. And with his finger still on the trigger he fell, the weapon discharged, shooting him fatally in the neck.
View attachment 800668
Actually when I was working and building houses I preferred suspenders.

Wearing a belt and then a heavy tool belt over it was uncomfortable

Suspenders work better for me but the stretchy feeling when they be stretching annoys me. A belt doesn't do me much good TBH. It often falls right down to my knees with my shorts. I gots the flat white boy butt. I often walk with one hand in my pocket when wearing shorts. Ain't playing pocket pool though. That is how I hold them up on the DL. I have had them fall down unexpectedly in some compromising places like standing in line at the checkout. Thank god the boxers held the line on that one.

When I started losing weight in 2019, I wore suspenders, and I would have my one and only pair on underneath my t-shirts. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm bi

I'm stunning n brave

View attachment 800668

For once....................some GOOD news!!!!!

Thanks!

Forum List

Back