Do you possess a DD-214?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Because if you do, you are a "Sucker" and a "Loser!" But that shouldn't preclude your voting for Trump, because of all the BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL things he has done for America.

So, suck it up losers. Don't let Scumpty's opinion of those who served cause you to love him any less. So what if he was an aggressive, serial draft dodger? He was just being smart. Right?

Because if you do, you are a "Sucker" and a "Loser!" But that shouldn't preclude your voting for Trump, because of all the BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL things he has done for America.

So, suck it up losers. Don't let Scumpty's opinion of those who served cause you to love him any less. So what if he was an aggressive, serial draft dodger? He was just being smart. Right?
I have two of them.
And these kinds of stories only work on snowflakes that don't have a DD-214.

1599324955536.png

I DO possess A-1 Intelligence, marked by a 147 I.Q. BECAUSE of this elevated intelligence, I am a STAUNCH supporter of our president. Only dummies DON'T support our wonderful president. Thank you.

Bwwwaaaaahhhaaaaaa.....Yes i have a DD-214 and was honorably discharged, but while in doing my service to the country, William Jefferson(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) told a friend of mine who worked on Air Force One that he Billy hated the guts of the people who were there to protect him. Obama would fail to salute the military members there who saluted the office, but not the brown turd who also hated their guts, because when the innocent wounded kids at Fort Hood, were gunned down by a fellow Muzzie of Obama's and all he could do was call it work place violence. Dumbasses like you continue to fall for the lies the Dems and Lame Stream Media, but i repeat myself put out over and over, yet you still vote for those liars every chance you get. That is how fucking stupid you are....

Bwwwaaaaahhhaaaaaa.....Yes i have a DD-214 and was honorably discharged, but while in doing my service to the country, William Jefferson(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) told a friend of mine who worked on Air Force One that he Billy hated the guts of the people who were there to protect him. Obama would fail to salute the military members there who saluted the office, but not the brown turd who also hated their guts, because when the innocent wounded kids at Fort Hood, were gunned down by a fellow Muzzie of Obama's and all he could do was call it work place violence. Dumbasses like you continue to fall for the lies the Dems and Lame Stream Media, but i repeat myself put out over and over, yet you still vote for those liars every chance you get. That is how fucking stupid you are....
Why is that subhuman rat who killed 13 unarmed military personnel at Ft Hood not been executed yet?

Joe "5 Deferments" Biden?

You can always be assured that the stupid uneducated mentally ill TDS afflicted Moon Bats will believe anything that the Democrat Dirty Trick's Department tells them.

I have a DD-214 and I am proud of the way Trump has respected the military. I am disgusted at the way that asshole Obama disrespected the military. I am also disgusted knowing that Slick Willy said he loathed the military and the stupid American hating Moon Bats still voted for him and the asshole's demented wife.

You can always be assured that the stupid uneducated mentally ill TDS afflicted Moon Bats will believe anything that the Democrat Dirty Trick's Department tells them.

I have a DD-214 and I am proud of the way Trump has respected the military. I am disgusted at the way that asshole Obama disrespected the military. I am also disgusted knowing that Slick Willy said he loathed the military and the stupid American hating Moon Bats still voted for him and the asshole's demented wife.
Yeah Slick Willie tried to turn the US Military into a meals on wheels program. :icon_rolleyes:

already threads on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back