Devine: Dems have no intention of accepting second Trump term

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The Big Donors and China First treasonous rats, many of them who took a bath when Hillary lost in 2016, have sent out their orders, "we don't CARE what states want in the United States of America, WE will decide the future".

These rats hate America and what she stands for. Some will simply not going to accept the Will of the American voters. Remember after the 2016 loss how some refused to go to the inauguration "he is not my President". They meant it, some feel they are a superior class in government, well above citizens. Big donors who control their policies give them that feeling of superiority.

Democrats are threatening violence if Joe Biden does not defeat President Trump in November, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said Saturday.

"If you think that they were sore losers in 2016, you ain't seen anything yet. ... Democrats have no intention of accepting defeat at the ballot box," Devine said on "Fox & Friends Weekend."

Devine called it "information warfare" to benefit the Biden campaign, citing a Washington Post op-ed by Georgetown law professor Rosa Brooks, who says Americans should prepare for war if the election result is anything short of a Biden landslide.

"It's just a variation on the theme ... when [Biden] said if you don't vote for him, you ain't safe," Devine said. "It's pretty despicable, but that is everything you need to know."

Last edited:
"Democrats are threatening violence if Joe Biden does not defeat President Trump in November"

Oh yeah?

Bring it, bitches...
Settle down Scooter.

Yeah, not even a little bit.

If democrats want a war, and it's pretty clear they do, then we should give them one. Why would I want to "settle down"?

And let's be honest: Dipshit libs don't have a fucking prayer in a war with us. We've got a few trillion rounds of ammunition and they can't figure out which bathroom to use...

"Democrats are threatening violence if Joe Biden does not defeat President Trump in November"

Oh yeah?

Bring it, bitches...
Settle down Scooter.

If democrats want a war, and it's pretty clear they do, then we should give them one. Why would I want to "settle down"?

And let's be honest: Dipshit libs don't have a fucking prayer in a war with us. We've got a few trillion rounds of ammunition and they can't figure out which bathroom to use...
You are not going to do a damn thing. When this war breaks out you’ll be hiding under your bed.

Oh yeah?

Bring it, bitches...
Settle down Scooter.

You are not going to do a damn thing. When this war breaks out you’ll be hiding under your bed.

HAHAHAHA! You're such a fucking fool.

Hey, if you think libs have a fucking prayer waging violence on good Americans, please, stand at their front. Come marching down my street, pussy, and see how close you get to waging war on anyone...

The Big Donors and China First treasonous rats, many of them who took a bath when Hillary lost in 2016, have sent out their orders, "we don't CARE what states want in the United States of America, WE will decide the future".

These rats hate America and what she stands for. Some will simply not going to accept the Will of the American voters. Remember after the 2016 loss how some refused to go to the inauguration "he is not my President". They meant it, some feel they are a superior class in government, well above citizens. Big donors who control their policies give them that feeling of superiority.

Democrats are threatening violence if Joe Biden does not defeat President Trump in November, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said Saturday.

"If you think that they were sore losers in 2016, you ain't seen anything yet. ... Democrats have no intention of accepting defeat at the ballot box," Devine said on "Fox & Friends Weekend."

Devine called it "information warfare" to benefit the Biden campaign, citing a Washington Post op-ed by Georgetown law professor Rosa Brooks, who says Americans should prepare for war if the election result is anything short of a Biden landslide.

"It's just a variation on the theme ... when [Biden] said if you don't vote for him, you ain't safe," Devine said. "It's pretty despicable, but that is everything you need to know."

The Left will lose this Fall because they are committed to a path of failure. If they think their "unacceptance" of a Trump 2nd term that they themselves will cause is going to work out any better for them, they are in for one very RUDE awakening.

Should have seen this when the Clinton team left the White House after W. Bush won. I really believe they believe they can reach the top of the mountain with their takeover of government. It would be mostly over by now if Hillary won. And they tried as we know. Seeing them cry in 2016 was rewarding but disturbing. If you can not believe that a movement can take a person over, we have seen it.

So if Biden loses...the left will riot and burn Democratically controlled cities? Have the Democrats really thought this through? At some point rational people are going to speak up and say why are we letting you run our cities? You allow them to be destroyed and our lives along with them...all to further a political agenda!

Oh yeah?

Bring it, bitches...
Settle down Scooter.

Hey, if you think libs have a fucking prayer waging violence on good Americans, please, stand at their front. Come marching down my street, pussy, and see how close you get to waging war on anyone...
If I knew what your street was I would consider it.

Democrats have no scruples, they will say and do ANYTHING to beat Trump. The next 2 months are going to be very ugly.
It only makes me wonder what will happen if Trump wins. How will the next four years be? May whatever is left of our law enforcement officers be prepared as best as they can.

God bless you and them and our current leader always!!!

Holly

The tools still haven't accepted Trump's first win
This is so true, unfortunately. Comments by leftist dimwits like Bernie Sanders and Nan Hair Salon Pelosi
saying Trump will not willingly leave the White House are hilarious considering the left has NEVER accepted
his presidency and have kept the nation in turmoil due to their tantrums.

They have no intention of accepting a second term, so fuck them!

Devine (NY Post columnist) called it "information warfare" to benefit the Biden campaign, citing a Washington Post op-ed by Georgetown law professor Rosa Brooks, who says Americans should prepare for war if the election result is anything short of a Biden landslide.

Last edited:

And these people are not going to commit fraud in a system where it is made easy... by themselves?

The clown world we live in.

Oh yeah?

Bring it, bitches...
Settle down Scooter.

If I knew what your street was I would consider it.

The Hell you would. You're nothing but a little pussy liberal bitch. You don't have the sack to get into a confrontation without filling your diaper...

If I thought there was a chance you weren't just a cowardly, blow-hard little bitch liberal I'd tell you...

The Hell you would. You're nothing but a little pussy liberal bitch. You don't have the sack to get into a confrontation without filling your diaper...

If I thought there was a chance you weren't just a cowardly, blow-hard little bitch liberal I'd tell you...
There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent.

There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent.

Which is why I haven't done it.

I'm confident that my assessment of you is spot on...

Seems like you assume I am a "a little pussy liberal bitch."
You underestimate me. You have already lost.
Put up or shut up.

No, I haven't underestimated you at all. You really are a little pussy liberal bitch.

Prove me wrong, Buttnugget...

Forum List

Back