Do you like anal sex and beastiality?

Does legalized SSM make you like anal sex and beastiality?

• Total voters
Pat Robertson gays will make Christians like anal sex bestiality New Pittsburgh Courier

"Extreme right-wing pastor and televangelist Pat Robertson despises the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to legalize same-sex marriages nationwide, telling his television audience that gays will encourage Christians to enjoy anal sex and, eventually, bestiality."

There's a lot here to discuss. If you will click the link in my tagline/signature you will a thread about Republican pedophiles vs Dems. When you read the lists of Republican pedophiles you will see that the more religious they are the younger and more often male their victims are. Conservative Christians like young boys.

Real heterosexual men find the thought of sex with another man repulsive and that reaction is not by choice. Clearly people like pat Robertson are either latent homosexual or bi sexual. It seems that many Conservative men are either gay or bi because so many of them are rump wranglers, turd burglars and flag pole sitters of the baloney cavalry. Many of them are also tonsil jockeys.

Most homophobes are latent pedophile right wing Christian homos who lust after men but end up raping little boys.

Not a religious subject D4E....MOVED.

Religious people talk about sex more than non-religious people. By doing so they make such discussions perfectly appropriate for religious enviroments.

Religious people talk about sex more than non-religious people. By doing so they make such discussions perfectly appropriate for religious enviroments.

Asking if you "LIKE" it, is not a religious discussion dude.

I agree that religious people are more obsessed with sex than the general population. It is pretty paradoxical.

Robertson said Christians will like it. I'm asking Christians if they really do in the form of a poll. Already appealed the move to CK.

This is most definitely a religious subject. Pat Robertson is a major American religious leader.

Of fer f*cks sake....can we have a "Pervert Row" forum please?????
And make it so the threads do not populate when hitting "New Posts"???
Nothing like logging in and seeing another DE4 sicko thread.

Robertson has a lot of air time to fill. I'd give him a little leadway. The same goes for pastors. They have to not only speak for an hour a week but they have to be entertaining. I wouldn't take too much stock into what they say.

Of fer f*cks sake....can we have a "Pervert Row" forum please?????
And make it so the threads do not populate when hitting "New Posts"???
Nothing like logging in and seeing another DE4 sicko thread.

Did you miss the whole Pat Robertson said it part?

Oh brother ...

No one talks about sex and offers encouragement for all its myriad perversions more than the Democrat/Left.

Robertson said Christians will like it. I'm asking Christians if they really do in the form of a poll. Already appealed the move to CK.

Robertson is a whack job. No one takes him seriously.

Robertson is a whack job. No one takes him seriously.

Wish that were true.

"138 countries to an estimated yearly viewing audience of 360 million people."
About The 700 Club Show History Format and Highlights The 700 Club CBN.com

Forum List

Back