Zone1 Do you hope that you cease to exist upon death?

Take what to the bull ring? That god says he gave us free will, but christians believe god will send you to hell if you are a sinner? lolz

Even if God exists, do you believe that God is an evil asshole that deserves to suffer forever for what it's done?

What anybody may hope for is entirely irrelevant .
What if there is a creator that gives people the fate that they want, such as dying off into non-existence?

I dont really care. I will cease to exist. What might bother me is how i die.
You do care as evidenced by your posting here. Many millions don't care because they're not here or anywhere else posting about how they don't care.

If you believed that an all-powerful creator existed that could allow you to live forever in comfort, would you want to follow it?

You do care as evidenced by your posting here. Many millions don't care because they're not here or anywhere else posting about how they don't care.

If you believed that an all-powerful creator existed that could allow you to live forever in comfort, would you want to follow it?
No, I do not.
Yes, I would.

Yep. How could I not?
Of course. After all, your understanding of all things is infallible. If an all-powerful creator exists, its ways, understanding, and morality are inferior to yours.

If an all-powerful creator exists, its ways, understanding, and morality are inferior to yours.
Im sure it is the other way around.
I dont doubt a supreme creator, I doubt it being the abrahamic god. What a joke that god is. An all powerful, all knowing being, that dont know shit, is jealous and genocidal? Makes no sense.

Here comes the typical dingerred gaslighting when confronted with reality. You poor sap :itsok:
I think you are the one gaslighting by forcing your idiotic beliefs on me. Did you attend Westboro? They seem like big gaslighters too. In fact, how are you any different than them other than you have a different target group. SMH.

Maybe this will make you feel better... I wouldn't believe in God either if I believed the silly things you believe about God and the Bible. My beliefs are a little more deep than your silly, superficial, confirmation biased beliefs.

I think you are the one gaslighting by forcing your idiotic beliefs on me. Did you attend Westboro? They seem like big gaslighters too. In fact, how are you any different than them other than you have a different target group. SMH.

Maybe this will make you feel better... I wouldn't believe in God either if I believed the silly things you believe about God and the Bible. My beliefs are a little more deep than your silly, superficial, confirmation biased beliefs.
Because you make stuff up. You try to rationalize what the book says. Which, you cant. So it just makes you look silly.
rational human = "the book says this"
ding = "but what they meant to say was..."

Because you make stuff up. You try to rationalize what the book says. Which, you cant. So it just makes you look silly.
rational human = "the book says this"
ding = "but what they meant to say was..."
In what universe does it make sense for me to accept an interpretation I disagree with?

In what universe does it make sense for me to accept an interpretation I disagree with?
"Interpretation" is just a way for your feeble mind to justify your belief in this silly shit.

Forum List

Back